Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? (930 Views)

Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use / Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 20, 2009
Crazy things never cease to happen in Nigeria, I am just curious to know this really if ATM cards is undermost in Nigeria. Well when the ATM thing start I thought Nigeria is know growing up from Third world country like those stupid White people call it, So I got to my bank and found they've create an ATM card for me without my request for it. I started using this ATM card but I found out each time I'm left with 2k or so, I will run to the machine to get more money each time. Then I decided to stop using it and I cut the card into pieces, but to my surprise it's seems the charges the banks we have here in Nigeria on the ATM card seems more profitable to them. When I stopped using this card, I now go to my bank about 2 weeks ago to withdraw money all I was told was that they have started removing N100 from each transaction you make start from below N60,000. Right now I want to know if it is a do or die affair to use an ATM card. To me it is totally crazy. What ever you my brodas or sisters think about it please share with us
Re: Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? by inkomstrea: 4:49pm On May 24, 2009
ATM card is a good thing in Nigeria.

But having an ATM card is not a license for anyone to misuse his or her money simple because he now has instant and quick access to his cash.

Watch yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register And Run An Ngo / Soft Solutions Limited / Let Ur Money Make More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.