Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (3623 Views)

Distribution Of Capital Project In 2016 Budget, Omokri Reacts: A Rejoinder / Nigeria has finished me!! / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Balkan(m): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2016
As I read the the post finish, I come ask my self why I dey do tribal war for Nairaland. The politicians the be the problem with our country.

In fact I don born again. I no fit the fight Yoruba or Hausas for NL. Na politicians keep our county for this condition our country dey. Likes things dey better for we country, no tribe go dey fight another for NL.

Politicians Na our common enemy and them dey all tribes. To hell with tribal bashing. I dey come out clean

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 08, 2016
Balkan:
As I read the the post finish, I come ask my self why I dey do tribal war for Nairaland. The politicians the be the problem with our country.

In fact I don born again. I no fit the fight Yoruba or Hausas for NL. Na politicians keep our county for this condition our country dey. Likes things dey better for we country, no tribe go dey fight another for NL.

Politicians Na our common enemy and them dey all tribes. To hell with tribal bashing. I dey come out clean

This is what I'm talking about...

Na MAN you be..odogwu!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 08, 2016
In my opinion, it's been one of the greatest topics of all times. One of the reasons I just had to register

Finally, the youths seem to be waking up, we've got one and same enemy: the politicians!

DELIVERER, God bless you

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 08, 2016
In my opinion, it's been one of the greatest topics of all times. One of the reasons I just had to register

Finally, the youths seem to be waking up, we've got one and same enemy: the politicians!

DDeliverer, God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Branzy(m): 1:18am On Jul 08, 2016
I resign too. Yorubas are my brothers proudly urhobo. No APC or PDP worth it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Branzy(m): 1:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Nairalanders the change start with us any op trying to create thread leading to ethnic war we must reject. As for the biased mods you guys better change your ways and to oga seun it's not all about traffic. The change we preach should begin with us.
CC lalasticala

10 Likes

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Branzy:
Nairalanders the revolution start with us any op trying to create thread leading to ethnic war we must reject. As for the biased mods you guys better chance your ways and to oga seun it's not all about traffic. The change we preach should begin with us.
CC lalasticala

Welcome, brother...thats the step! Once again, welcome

DDeliverer, kindly show up if you ain't bussy please, need a favour from you
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2016
Milonis:

Welcome, brother...thats the step! Once again, welcome

DDeliverer, kindly show up if you ain't bussy please, need a favour from you

Feeling really sleepy..but what can I do for you, sir?
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Branzy(m): 1:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Yes Nairalanders needs to change the igbo Vs yoruba war, igbos Vs Hausa, Yorubas Vs south south, do not benefit us in anyway the elite just divide and rule us nothing more nothing less... Anybody don use e-war build house, marry wife, buy car or anything tangible. Lets not let our be willing tool of any politician or whatsoever, because thier children no dy do online war.
CC MaziOmenuko
purityval(m), beremx(f), Cutezt(m),
ichommy(m), sampete(m), Iphekitan
(m), femoboy(m), Marinza(m), debbie
(f), hade(m), Krystalzkris(f),
goodheart02(m), kfrosh, adeaks(m),
BABADOT01(m), paranorman(m),
Dioxidane, xfire, PastorAji(m), beau49,
Nitefury, opeyemmmy(m), jodeer(m),
Charlesedet25(m), tanimola22, stag,
skoloppy31(m), snakie86, onihaxy,
Therock5555(m), Funpeter(m), obinoral
(m) savio93(m)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 08, 2016
DDeliverer:

Feeling really sleepy..but what can I do for you, sir?

Oh, really sorry, don't bother to reply, may be say till 'morrow

Your thread made me join nairaland honestly!

I just feel I should let you know, i'm inspired and feel strong again

I'm a poet/writer...really appreciate you, your topic sparked a lot and only God knows where it's leading

Shalom and goodnight

(that's the favour, you reading this)

4 Likes

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Branzy(m): 1:53am On Jul 08, 2016
Nairaland as a forum needs to purge itself of hate and ethnicity, most nairalanders are young and educated we need not to behave ND dance to the tune of these deceitful politicians and their online minnons and also the management of nairaland needs to find cable and well organised mods who are not ethnocentric and highly purged of prejudice

3 Likes

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Balkan(m): 2:14am On Jul 08, 2016
DDeliverer:

This is what I'm talking about...

Na MAN you be..odogwu!!
all the tribal bashing is of no use. What are we getting from it enmity. Look at the the amount money we here everyday being stolen and we are here talking about yorubas igbos and Hausas. We are all one. Let's build love among ourselves.

I also please with NDA, IPOB and Boko harram to think twice. We understand how wicked the politicians are and this the time to be the change we Want.

I am truly sorry for the tribal comments I have made here. And I believe we will have Nigeria where all of us will be proud of.

One love.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Balkan:
all the tribal bashing is of no use. What are we getting from it enmity. Look at the the amount money we here everyday being stolen and we are here talking about yorubas igbos and Hausas. We are all one. Let's build love among ourselves.

I also please with NDA, IPOB and Boko harram to think twice. We understand how wicked the politicians are and this the time to be the change we Want.

I am truly sorry for the tribal comments I have made here. And I believe we will have Nigeria where all of us will be proud of.

One love.
I am so touched. Could this be real? I feel like weeping. To those I have offended with my tribal comments, please forgive me and forget. I have decided to be a Nigerian first before an Ogoni man. Our politicians are using us for their own personal interest.

APC and PDP are the same people. They eat and attend social functions together. What future do we have the youths?

On the other thread some good citizens decided to transfer money to many of us that are begging for food to eat. I am very sure they are not politcians.

He gave to many never asked if they were Igbo Yoruba Ogoni or Hausa. See how grateful they are and how 3k was so much money to them.

In one Nigeria I stand.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by LMohd(m): 2:46am On Jul 08, 2016
one love
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by tit(f): 2:52am On Jul 08, 2016
just restructure the country!
if not, you go stay here lamenting about "hate" from those frustrated by nigeria's system and instigated by those who benefit from keeping this tottering contraption.

one love
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Candyrain(m): 4:55am On Jul 08, 2016
I don't believe in one Nigeria as it presently is, restructure the country or let my people go
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Almajiri1: 5:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Milonis:

DDeliverer, God bless you
Politicians and the acclaimed god of men. Let's all unite for the collective good....in legions.
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Almajiri1: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Ogonimilitant:
I am so touched. Could this be real? I feel like weeping. To those I have offended with my tribal comments, please forgive me and forget. I have decided to be a Nigerian first before an Ogoni man. Our politicians are using us for their own personal interest.

APC and PDP are the same people. They eat and attend social functions together. What future do we have the youths?

On the other thread some good citizens decided to transfer money to many of us that are begging for food to eat. I am very sure they are not politcians.

He gave to many never asked if they were Igbo Yoruba Ogoni or Hausa. See how grateful they are and how 3k was so much money to them.

In one Nigeria I stand.
Power belongs to the people once they wake up and unite against the rogue politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by EasternActivist: 5:54am On Jul 08, 2016
This truce is more of parasitic and not symbiotic,

What I mean by that is that this truce the op is orchestrating can only favour a set of sophisticated people.

To quickly back up my claims...

If a Yoruba Muslim controlled media which we know that their agenda can never be for the good of the common southerners but for their masters up north, and you are nowhere to come and criticise it to a standstill...

Who do you think wins?

Finally, I doubt the op is non-yoruba.
We all know how mischievous some jobless Yoruba bigots can be at the first place...

This is a gimmick and a trick.

Another thing I found hilarious ...

If politicians are the cause of the problem, no be politicians go still solve the problem?
Let's be reasonable and channel our frustration to the right receiver on individual assessment independent of profession, not this calculated hogwash.

I pity my brothers that fell for this. Let's be alert to deconstruct sophisticated propagandas that are bound to hold the southerners submissive to the north.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by pacino26(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2016
EasternActivist:
This truce is more of parasitic and not symbiotic,

What I mean by that is that this truce the op is orchestrating can only favour a set of sophisticated people.

To quickly back up my claims...

If a Yoruba Muslim controlled media which we know that their agenda can never be for the good of the common southerners but for their masters up north, and you are nowhere to come and criticise it to a standstill...

Who do you think wins?

Finally, I doubt the op is non-yoruba.
We all know how mischievous some jobless Yoruba bigots can be at the first place...

This is a gimmick and a trick.

Another thing I found hilarious ...

If politicians are the cause of the problem, no be politicians go still solve the problem?
Let's be reasonable and channel our frustration to the right receiver on individual assessment independent of profession, not this calculated hogwash.

I pity my brothers that fell for this. Let's be alert to deconstruct sophisticated propagandas that are bound to hold the southerners submissive to the north.

A very pessimistic RATIONAL thinker. Your thought process isn't flawed just need some facts before you to accept the little good in men.

I didn't get to comment in the first thread but the day we youths wake up and disgrace politicians out of office by voting our own candidates, that's the day the real change begin.

As long as we gloat over the ill gotten wealth, droll on the sight of their brand new tax payers'bought SUV and other luxurious cars, we will never lose the noose they have on our necks.

Let the revolution start, let the young graduates rise, they claim to be tough now is the time to carry your RUGGEDITY to the main playground; LOCAL AND NATIONAL POLITICS don't shoot on their commands, don't harass your fellow brothers on their orders. I know they have the monopoly of funds but a willed pack of chicken can hold a snake hostage.

The youth revolution should be it. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by ElCount: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2016
This thead would have made sense if it ended with the call for restructuring which would give everybody/region a sense of equality and belonging.

You don't expect to kill innocent civilians in Onitsha, Aba, Zaria etc while a select few from a particular region go scot free after committing more grievous crimes and expect folks to not want out of Nigeria or be tribalistic.

You don't expect to milk a region dry while relegating them to the background and think they won't be rebellious or tribalistic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by AtlanticBreeze: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Its about tribe not politicians, afterall it was tribalism that removed a hopeful presidency and put a hopeless one. Stay focused. Is oba Akiolu a politician?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by ghostmist: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2016
HELL NO!

the structure of the country is our enemy not the politicians...

if you doubt me, remove this set of politicians and install new ones in their place, you'd still get the same result.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by bintalabi(f): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2016
what's the way out?
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2016
I Love this thread cool cool
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Story Story Story.

If they dont get to you with tribal crap, they ll get to you with religious crap.

The truth is they ll keep distracting you with one thing or the other so you cannot concentrate on their incompetence.

God help NIGERIA
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by argon500: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Hausa, Ibo or Yoruba, we all have one common enemy: Politicians

Let us stop all the tribal bashing and find a possible solution to our problems.

One love keep us together.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by oweniwe(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria itself is the problem .... Not politicians ..... The current system of government in Nigeria might even corrupt Jesus sef cos there are too many stupid laws that can make one go bunkers.

O.p.... What if you become a politician tomorrow? Did politicians fall from the sky? no... They are from me and you..... If you are given N1bn as a politician, and nobody will ask questions if you eat N100m out of it.... Won't that system corrupt you?

Those clamoring for restructuring, fiscal federalism or regionalism are very right. ... Nigeria system of government. .. The way it is now, will not get us anywhere

Look at fulani herdsmen issue .... Is it politicians that are the cause?

When hausa and yoruba touts were Fighting in lagos, is it politicians that are the cause?

All the laws, decrees and even the constitution ... Is it politicians that made them or the previous military regimes?

If igbo and hausa men fight in the streEts over parking /trading space as in asaba or beheading of igbo woman in kano.... How is it politicians fault?

The problem with Nigeria .... Is Nigeria itself ...... Finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2016
buhari maka why?

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by fulanimafia: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Can't believe how filled with bile and hatred some easterners are, to the point where irrationality is elevated above the common sense dished by the OP.
Oh well, hatred is always bound to consume the hater. The sooner you free yourselves the better, don't waste your lives chasing an elusive utopia.

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by sarutobie(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2016
argon500:
Hausa, Ibo or Yoruba, we all have one common enemy: Politicians

Let us stop all the tribal bashing and find a possible solution to our problems.

One love keep us together.

God bless Nigeria
false! we have one common enemy, ourselves....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by toniabella(f): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2016
fulanimafia:
Can't believe how filled with bile and hatred some easterners are, to the point where irrationality is elevated above the common sense dished by the OP.
Oh well, hatred is always bound to consume the hater. The sooner you free yourselves the better, don't waste your lives chasing an elusive utopia.
guy akpokwa nua ka gi. must you comment if don't know what 2 say

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Why The Yorubas Wont Support An Igbo Presidential Candidate / Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members / President Buhari Was Sleeping At His UN Millennium Hotel, See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.