Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Harassing Corp Members In The Camp!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Harassing Corp Members In The Camp!!! (936 Views)

My First Day In The Camp (documents You Really Need For Registration) / Why Do You Need To Open A Fresh Bank Account At The Camp? / You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harassing Corp Members In The Camp!!! by Olutoladan(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is a new topic of discussion last week because of the action of a camp commandant on a female Muslim corpers. I think this discussion have to be expanded more than that because I have heard some people talking about how the solders usually treat corpers in the camp as if they are recruits. This is uncalled for and have to be taken up if it's getting to the extreme point. What are other injustice you have heard of from various camps? Let's us know
Re: Harassing Corp Members In The Camp!!! by HillaryD(f): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
yes that's true this issue needs to be addressed by the D.G of NYSC.
Re: Harassing Corp Members In The Camp!!! by Olutoladan(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
HillaryD:
yes that's true this issue needs to be addressed by the D.G of NYSC.
What are the means it can be passed to the DG?
Re: Harassing Corp Members In The Camp!!! by boyo123(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Olutoladan:
What are the means it can be passed to the DG?
twitter
Re: Harassing Corp Members In The Camp!!! by Olutoladan(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Then I think that should start anytime any harassment of a fellow Corp members is noticed
Re: Harassing Corp Members In The Camp!!! by dejt4u(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Olutoladan:
Then I think that should start anytime any harassment of a fellow Corp members is noticed
NYSC HQ Abuja is already aware of the case.. Follow them on Twitter
Re: Harassing Corp Members In The Camp!!! by Olutoladan(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Am not referring to the one of female corper but about anyone noticed in the nearest future.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Registration/mobilization Requirements For 2016 Batch A Corper / Bauchi State Governor Honours 11 Outstanding Corp Members (photos) / Get Empowered Learn How To Become A Professional Event Decorator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.