Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable (70147 Views)

In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister / Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (2) (3) (4)

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by condralbede(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Acidosis(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
desperate witch

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by jaybee104(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
When will wonders ever end?
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by armadeo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
In my opinion if the seat is reserved for the DSP she had no right to sit there in his absence except she was sitting in for him which I doubt.

She should respect herself and boundaries. These senators sef fighting over seat meanwhile students are sitting on the floor to try and be useful to themselves and society.

This Senate go sweet die. Many she was poised for the DSP position based on links to jagagban but the saraki coup foiled that dream. Thats why she is pained. loLol.

I think all the seats there should be removed and let them collect standing allowance.

In other news.

Those people on the FP I bow for all of una. I typed one letter to secure space see where I land. And my network fast.

I hail.

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shes probably the one behind the assassination attempt. Motherfuckers never loved him

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by alcmene: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Where is the yorubas proverbial respect?

Oh i remember how Iyabo obasanjo also lambasted his father under the public glare sad

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by hotgunz(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pride goes b4 fall
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Busolami2015(f): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jagaban wife....
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by CharlesIyke414(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pls, can somebody update us about the condition of that "Nigeria" as a car in the mechanic workshop, hope its now suffering abandon and vandalised.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by RexTramadol1: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
This one is strong

I need to see my lawyer!
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by kennyman2000(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ohhh boy yeee!!! I see that woman heading towards the post of senate president somedays..

Tinubu is incharge!!!

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by anonimi: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
The CABAL is back surely.
First it was only Lagos state.
Then it was all of South West plus Edo.

Now it is the whole country.

We don suffer finish, walahi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by arsetalks(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
That's so disrespectful of that woman but that doesn't mean Ekweremadu will keep that seat for long anyway.

And to the hypocrites who won't believe the Cable when they report something against PDP but will believe this, shame on you hypocrites.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Truckpusher(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

Sure I will be competing with ur fada
Omenka, That was a TKO for you. grin grin

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by dovetark: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lol, law of attraction maybe... $200m loan...hmm
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by awolu18: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello people,My name Is tunde does anyone here knw anything about this company called meat mafias at venue 3 olaide benson street maryland lagos.hav jst been invited 4 an interview 25 nov.2015. I apply via jobberman Hav tried google bt nt seems 2 b getting d informations I wanted. Pls I really ur help.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by eminikansoso(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:
No wonder they wanted to eliminate him...

E no go work oo..
used your brain
nobody is after him, only to divert attention
that seat DSP is for APC
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by IamGentle(f): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
The power chaser nd the seat snatcher grin if I talk now they will say I don come
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
You guys should not worry! That hor.ny yoruba woman is only lusting and longing for Ekweremadu's dîck so she had to sit on his chair to imagine she was sitting down on Ekweremadu's lap and grinding him with her obo! We all know how yoruba women shamelessly hustle for igbo dîck here in Abuja. Ashiwaju's own don grow limp coupled with his mouth odour so you all shouldn't blame Remi sha cheesy cheesy

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by menix(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
eminikansoso:

used your brain
nobody is after him, only to divert attention
that seat DSP is for APC

How can I use my brain when I borrowed you..

Abii that spirit of madness wey dey una family don come back
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by loomer: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
If una like make una approve money for feeding and sex allowance e no concern me. Cos all the money una dey approve na only una dey use eyes see am
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by eminikansoso(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

How can I see my brain when I borrowed you..

Abii that spirit of madness wey dey una family don come back
Invitation for trouble
I worn you
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by localblood(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
cool Very cool shii*
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Brazilegwu: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin chei how the (un)mighty has fallen, wailers how market, awon town criers where you at? cool
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by menix(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
eminikansoso:

Invitation for trouble
I worn you

Tufiakwaa!!!

U worn who

I resemble pajamas wey u wan wear

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by gentlestandard: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Senator Oluremi Tinubu can u please follow due protocol n wait for ur turn if such 'll be again? We re all aware that ur husby dictates d shots in APC but nt in Red Carpet Chambers as been proven QED
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
chesterlee:
That Useless Abuja sugar mummy

No wonder they wanted to eliminate Ekweremadu....APC and lust for power.
I want to believe he is being treated for the wounds and burns that he sustained from gunshots and bomb blast? Rubbish.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Brazilegwu: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin chei how the (un)mighty has fallen, wailers how market, awon town criers where you at? cool
u read before u coment so?

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

Tufiakwaa!!!
U worn who
I resemble pajamas wey u wan wear
him mean warn

Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR