Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes (70158 Views)

Gov Alia Accuses APC Chairman, Agada Of Invading Benue With Gunmen / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by PureFace1(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, has been declared the winner of Saturday’s presidential election in Benue State.

Tinubu polled 310,468 to outpace Peter Obi of the Labour Party who scored 308,372 votes.

Also, Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party polled 130,081 votes to come a distant third, while Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria Peoples Party scored 4,740.

The total number of registered voters was 2,772,977 and the accredited voters were put at 840,189.

The number of valid votes reached 770,075, while the rejected votes amounted to 27,687, with a total of 797,762 votes cast.

https://punchng.com/nigeriaelections2023-tinubu-triumphs-in-benue-with-310468-votes

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Interesting times
Jashub:
INEC is joking with Nigerians abi ...? Okay na...make wey dey watch
Ortom failed whole fully in Benue. PDP could have won until it broke up into factions. LP helped Tinubu become president. People were already tired of the APC. Votes that could have guaranteed the PDP a win was split with LP.

316 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Jashub: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Jashub:
But Obi won plateau, and you wailers didn't scream rigging or anything!
Did you see anambra result. Is that not playing? 🤣

423 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by benuejosh: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2023
To all nairalanders who insulted me, i forgive you all because you were all fools.

I have countless of times criticized Ortom on this platform and i never hid the fact that he was a looser and someone who was just deceiving those who were not in Benue that truly there was fulani herdsmen killings whereas he was the one instigating the crisis and killing the locals. Ortom went into the bush, packed all the cows belonging to the herders and took them to his farm. When the herders came for attack, they killed the locals thinking they were the ones who stole their cows. Ortom will take advantage of that and tell the whole world that fulani are killing his people whereas he was the one causing the problem. We knew this truth in Benue and waited patiently for him.

I also said it on this platform that for Ortom to associate with Obi, it will be the main reason why Obi will fail.

Benue was the first state to adopt AC/ACN in the whole of North Central. A true Benue man has always associated with the Yoruba man while also having a good and perfect relationship with the true Fulani man. Go and verify! A real Fulani man respect a Tiv man more than his brother. Go and verify! Why was Ortom causing this division? Until Ortom came to power, a Fulani man and a Tiv man were always good friends. And not for once were they fighting. Ortom brought this fight and division. Causing the death of thousands of Benue people. We will NEVER forget.

Ortom in his past eight years of Governor NEVER commissioned any project that will bring development in the state. Not a single project. He shouted fulani herdsmen for 8 years. He became the Personal Assistant to Wike instead of concentrating on bringing development to the state. Ortom set Benue back.

If Ortom built a road, it was because he bought a piece of land along the road. Go and verify! I am not saying what I don’t know. We NEVER like Ortom!

Today i stand tall and happy that Ortom failed in his bid to become a senator and also failed in delivering Obi in the state. Benue people are exposed and enlightened.

A gentle reminder. Benue has always been an APC state that was governed by PDP. Ortom won his election on the platform of the APC before jumping ship back to PDP. He should have known better that a payback was waiting for him. We don’t take nonsense in Benue.

360 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by burp18: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

But Obi won plateau, and you wailers didn't scream rigging or anything!
Did you see anambra result. Is that not playing? 🤣
The can protest it all they want but the couldn't even make second place. PDP that made second place is not crying this much

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Tribal: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2023
We did it! Congratulations to all Tribes in Nigeria that Genuinely Love Nigeria! And that truly Love and Respect all other Nigerian Tribes! kiss

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Tooh
grin
Abeg where dat guy wey say make we dey "THINKAM" say ATIKU is COMING, OBI dropping out before DEC, JAN ?
Abeg tell am say NA FEB 25th OBI DROPPED out, ATIKU CAME and LEFT! Emergency exit SIR!

STRUCTURE no be INFORMATION ONLY, we FOCUS,NETWORK, HARDWORK, EQUITY, EQUALITY , EFFICIENCY & SO ON ..

oya shout "NO STRUCTURE" na?
Bat may not be a good man in person, but a GOOD POLITICIAN.... LASTLY no ONE IS A GOOD PERSON 100% . NO SAINT IN POLITICS.

I SALUTE H.E OBI.
HE TRIED N STPOD LIKE A MAN, Lesson LEARNT "DIVIDE WE FALL, UNITE WE STAND"
HE SHOULD AV SPREADED THE LOVE TO ALL TRIBES, next time have GOOD MANNERED N INSPIRING POSITIVE FOLLOWERS.. KEYBOARDS WARRIOR BLEW THE GAME JOINED WITH TRIBE SIDELINE! GOOD HEART NO FIT BRING GOOD POLITICS, LEARN AND USE GAME RULE.. I CELEBRATE H.E OBI.

JAGABAN KNOWN FOR ALL PEOPLE!

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by lhordspy: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2023
While Obidients were shouting Benue in the bag ! ... The didnt know Father Alia was cooking something for them. Thank you Father Alia.

Defeat everywhere for our labourers.

199 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by VoteTinubu2023: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Reverend Alia showing the entire CAN levels. Things I love to see.

Congratulations to the President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

200 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by GOTVee: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Nigerian Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad

266 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by NutritionGuru: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Even though I voted Obi too but just like every sensible Person has been saying let's all now focus on supporting Tinubu on this new Mission to build an Industrialized Prosperous and Glorious Nigeria. No need to be a myopic sore bad looser like the heartless woman of King Solomon's Judgement that said the Baby should be destroyed.
Like if you Agree, share it not.

277 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by hammerT: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
PEOPLE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR RIGGING THIS ELECTION.

GO MARK THIS POST.

THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO AVOID WAR.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by TRADELYN: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
What a joke of the decade

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by sat70: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Even the Gov lost his senatorial campaign.

See all this Igbos thought everyone will fall for their structureless scam. Lol. They will all cry blood. Next is Biafra agitation again. Make I see whether macaroni and falz go follow carry flag.

120 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by xynerise: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin
Benue scam

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by fasho01(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Congratulations are in order for the incoming president, the Jagaban

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by LuvsBeautifl: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
INEC is truly not seeing what's is coming. People are not. So sad.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by PassingShot(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
You are free to wail

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Mufasa27(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Where are Obifools that said Lp won Benue state lol they keep disturbing the internet with fake results...Most of you are gonna drown in your tears before the end of today.

Eni shorire 😂

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
We told them but they didn't listen
That's the power of structure

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by HowardWolowitz: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
To all those that have made social media toxic in the past 9-10 months, we are coming for all of you.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by hammerT: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
APC CANNOT TRANSMIT ONE RESULT THEY CLAIM TINUBU WIN.

SO FAR, NOT ONE OF APC WIN HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED.

ALL DOCTORED/RIGGED RESULT, THEY ARE CALLING OUT OF THEIR DESPERATE YANSH!

UNTIL THEY START TO TRANSMIT, ALL THIS ARE INVALID, TIME AND RESOURCES WASTING.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Ayo25: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
;Dthose who want to shock others are getting shocked.

How can you be splitted into four different parts and still wants to win. Infact the only situation that should warrant a shout of rigging is if Tinubu does not win. Sometimes I used to think BAT used jazz on PDP grin

The mumus that are shouting that a structureless party win Lagos, LP stole all the structures of PDP in all the state they did well.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by JoshTim: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Ibos have wasted their votes.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by madridguy(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
The coast is getting clearer. If you like wail from now till tomorrow Jagaban don carry this trophy.

When baba dey boast of structure, una think say na joke.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by PassingShot(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Jashub:
Sore loser 😜

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Jaga

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by MorataFC: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Mrpojj(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Interesting timesOrtom failed whole fully in Benue. PDP could have won until it broke up into factions. LP helped Tinubu become president. People were already tired of the APC. Votes that could have guaranteed the PDP a win was split with LP.
Oga people re also tired of Fulani presidency

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by Adebaba1(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
This is a high level of f**kery from Inec
Even an olodo will know that APC can't win in Benue after what the regime has shown them

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes by ImoleNaija: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Toxicity is expected on Tinubu's thread grin.

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.