Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn (29275 Views)

Buhari Seeks Senate's Approval For $5.5bn Foreign Loan / Osinbajo Seeks Senate's Approval For $1.5 Billion Loan / Dogara Seeks Senate’s Approval For Removal Of IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by speak2leo(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
"He explained that the N882 billion loan earlier proposed by the past government to finance the budget had to be raised to N2.10 trillion, due to emerging realities in the country."
na now e clear for una eyes?
una never chichumchin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The end is near.

Economic collapse will herald the end of this useless slave camp.

Why is the aftermath of the collapse on you not your concern but that of others? How do you even reason.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why is the aftermath of the collapse on you not your concern but that of others? How do you even reason.

Because I know we are going to a far better place than you in Egypt.

Sai one Nijiriya!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by hammak1993(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hope the money is used judiciously if approved.

Btw. A building for sale at Oko- Afo at a very reasonable price.
Contact line: 08032455089, 08177308462

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by flyingsnail(f): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari will just kill this country Economical

U appoint finance minister last week.

This week you wan borrow when Finance Minister never even start work

This man funny, Think say to govern ease

Sai Baba people go hear am

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
speak2leo:
"He explained that the N882 billion loan earlier proposed by the past government to finance the budget had to be raised to N2.10 trillion, due to emerging realities in the country."
na now e clear for una eyes?
una never chichumchin

He is taking on an additional loan package over 100% what was budgeted before.

You get sense?

Have you asked yourself which project has been awarded for under his administration?

And why is he quoting in naira when we know he is set to borrow in dollars?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by CyberWolf: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
jomoh:

Let me quote you for record purpose.

I hope the Military and DSS gets to see this.
shut the fvck up you this ediot angry tell your Zoo DSS to go after yola bombing..Zoo animal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by sunsewa: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Idonbilivit,so after crying blue murder with series of lammentation,antagonizing of Gej when he initially sort for that loan,now they have embraced it and went ahead to increase the amt almost 2times,liars and propagandist,more disturbing facts are loading....hypocrisy on play.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
flyingsnail:

The last administration had rolled out a comprehensive plan to generate financing of capital projects through a strategic long term direct investment package with China.

After the apc got in that commitment was shredded.

The last Chinese African economic summit held in Kenya didnt even have Nigeria present or even invited for that matter. The outcome; Kenya got what we were supposed to have gotten.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by blank(f): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
With all the many trilion naira fines they have been giving out, they still need 2 trillion naira.

Okay o.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by ndcide(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
So buhari couldn't plug the loophole as claimed.

Well we are watching. Leave this government to sycophants.

I will swear the finance minister doesn't know what is happening. Oh, she's a noise maker.

Buhari has already finalized everything before she came in.

My position about this government is still valid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
You people dey borrow borrow,yet I no see any impact of una borrow borrow.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Jesusloveyou: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
[size=18pt]God has elevated Buhari and put him in high office to make his final disgrace and punishment seen by all and forgotten by none.[/size]

I hope this generation of yoruba plebs will take the time to educate their children so as not to allow them make the same mistakes that they did .

that is why i like PMB, always making headway, unlike ur clueless corrupt hero that were busy eating,stealing and wasting our hard earn resources, for 6yrs, u did not cry, but just 3months of change, u are already crying, but d good people of nigeria are smiling, happy and hoping for a greater tomorrow, happy for escaping from d danger of saTANist pdp, even if i didn't eat for this year, i am just happy that our hard earn resources wil not miss again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by pelezico: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Politicos:
Reality has dawned. Time to start work as ministers have tendered their wish lists for their various ministries. However this loan is huge coupled with some state governments that are also chasing foreign loans here and there. I hope we don't get 'Greeced'.

On the other hand, in a fiscal perspective, Nigeria needs to pump cash into the economy to boost growth and enhance spending power.

You cannot boost an economy by borrowing or printing cash (or creating the binary form of cash in todays reality ). Economies are boosted by the economic endeavours of its citizens

If you dont believe me ask Greece

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is why i like PMB, always making headway, unlike ur clueless corrupt hero that were busy eating,stealing and wasting our hard earn resources, for 6yrs, u did not cry, but just 3months of change, u are already crying, but d good people of nigeria are smiling, happy and hoping for a greater tomorrow, happy for escaping from d danger of saTANist pdp, even if i didn't eat for this year, i am just happy that our hard earn resources wil not miss again

Aregberscalism aka Gbessism will NOT be part of our generation in the better south.

We will soon leave you with the debt.

Not a single dime will come from our oil fields.

You parasites better as a matter of urgency start planting cocoa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by MattChidi(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
hope you go pay back oga Buhari?
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by chinae(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
wachakuta:
The Ministers ve submitted thier plans.... time for funding
Any plan submitted by any minister at this day will be shallow considering the timing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
pelezico:

You cannot boost an economy by borrowing or printing cash (or creating the binary form of cash in todays reality ). Economies are boosted by the economic endeavours of its citizens

If you dont believe me ask Greece

Why go to Greece when we have our very own gbesse Southwest states like Osun , Oyo and Ogun?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2643046_loans_jpeg6b38b8744c8ccbfcff622f32ab8797cf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Jesusloveyou: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
flyingsnail:

so what is now ur problem
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so what is now ur problem

kill yourself already

Your foolishness is killing this thread

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by sunsewa: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
leadership is not all about,i will fight quorruption,which we are yet to see,or making mundane promises that cannot be delivered,rather is being deny making,handing over taskful portfolios to fashola and taking oil portfolio,just like idiagbon era.leadership no be for mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by boujaye: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
PvtParts2:
The "Nigeria is broke" lie

The current administration has a way of testing the waters when it comes to controversial issues such as negotiating an amnesty package for Boko Haram. This is exactly how they want you to believe that Nigeria is so hopelessly broke and that only solutions to cushion the effects will be:

1. Downsizing the public sector leading to mass unemployment

2. Privatization of Govt assets ( to be sold to western firms of course)

3. Further devaluation of the naira

4. Opening up of the economy to all manner of western goods including food.

5. Taking out an IMF loan package that will not in any way benefit the common man but will end up stashed in a western bank in Zurich thereby ensuring trans-generational poverty and enslavement to a corrupt loan package.

6. The loan which will be drawn out in dollars will ensure we work for the next 40 years trying to repay in dollars thereby enslaving us to the dollar. And with devaluation expected we will have to work 5 times much as we did to repay 1 dollar that is loaned.

This is the deal.

The APC and Buhari are set to sell us into slavery to the west.

[quote author=RevDesmondJuju post=40154904][/quote]

Nigeria is on a cross road, a state of emergency be declared for Nigeria. We urgently need a Moses

May God hep us!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
boujaye:

Nigeria is on a cross road, a state of emergency be declared for Nigeria. We urgently need a Moses

May God hep us!

The APC are a bunch of traitors that sold this nation for money.

Amaechi, Obasanjo, El Rufai, Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu , etc are all traitors.

They are the modern day slave traders

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by boujaye: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
PvtParts2:
The "Nigeria is broke" lie

The current administration has a way of testing the waters when it comes to controversial issues such as negotiating an amnesty package for Boko Haram. This is exactly how they want you to believe that Nigeria is so hopelessly broke and that only solutions to cushion the effects will be:

1. Downsizing the public sector leading to mass unemployment

2. Privatization of Govt assets ( to be sold to western firms of course)

3. Further devaluation of the naira

4. Opening up of the economy to all manner of western goods including food.

5. Taking out an IMF loan package that will not in any way benefit the common man but will end up stashed in a western bank in Zurich thereby ensuring trans-generational poverty and enslavement to a corrupt loan package.

6. The loan which will be drawn out in dollars will ensure we work for the next 40 years trying to repay in dollars thereby enslaving us to the dollar. And with devaluation expected we will have to work 5 times much as we did to repay 1 dollar that is loaned.

This is the deal.

The APC and Buhari are set to sell us into slavery to the west.

RevDesmondJuju:

May God hep us!
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by luvinhubby(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

This Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage again tongue tongue tongue
The bingo made the SENSE that you did not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Jesusloveyou: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I am from ND.

The oil will not be buying you cheap rice anymore.

Better start planting cash crops
i know u are from abia not south south, d little oil in abia is not even enough to feed abia, not to talk of biafran
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i know u are from abia not south south, d little oil in abia is not even enough to feed abia, not to talk of biafran

I am from Delta and Urhobo and I am sick and tired of you foolish yorubas thinking we in the ND some how will align with your useles Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by luvinhubby(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Now i am seriously concerned about the state of this nation's economy.
Borrowing half of your annual budget with 40days to the end of your fiscal year is not just worrisome but scary.
I see Nigeria go the way of Ghana & Greece 16 months from now.

*pleasePRAYforNigeria. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
borrow ke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian" / Progress Report: 2nd Niger Bridge / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.