Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn (29267 Views)

Buhari Seeks Senate's Approval For $5.5bn Foreign Loan / Osinbajo Seeks Senate's Approval For $1.5 Billion Loan / Dogara Seeks Senate’s Approval For Removal Of IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by mazzi: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Where are the billions the said to have recovered ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by OnankpaBa(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
chesterlee:
"We need to Kill Buhari, before Buhari kills us" - El Rufai

come and kill Buhari then.. you better respect your elder
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by chesterlee(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:

You mean Your lord and Saviour "The Dullard"?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Can somebody tell me what Buhari has done with the 2015 budget he inherited?

All FG projects captured under the 2015 budget have been abandoned and we are yet to hear of any major project unveiled by this administration. So what is he doing with the revenue that is coming in daily to the federal purse?

Now the goat wants to take an IMF loan as predicted WITHOUT stating categorically what he intends to do with the money.

If any of you have sense better go buy dollars because before the end of january next year the naira will be devalued and trading at 500 !

Every single warning and prediction i have made about this Buhari govt is coming to reality.

God punish all you APC zombies that voted with your anus

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:

zombie hunger go soon change your brain

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by anonimi: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Despite all the noise about:

- TSA recovery/savings
- Oshi_Omo_Ole's $$$$$$$$ billions corruption story from America recovery.
- NNPC loopholes blocked.
- Stabilising oil price
- Subsidy cabal blocked

Surely someone is taking us for a ride as if we are FOOLS!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2163243_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Jesusloveyou: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
baralatie:

it means your budget for this year 2015 revenue is down by #2trillion as a result of subsidy payments and oil revenue shortfall.
it can't meet its #4.4 trillion target!

and they are proposing a fed budget of #8 trillion in 2016.
very funny!
no, ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero have already wasted half of dis year budget,
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by OnankpaBa(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
chesterlee:

You mean Your lord and Saviour "The Dullard"?

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by TATROVERT: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
I tot he said the account was empty Ap n lies sha
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by OnankpaBa(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
[size=18pt]God has elevated Buhari and put him in high office to make his final disgrace and punishment seen by all and forgotten by none.[/size]

I hope this generation of yoruba plebs will take the time to educate their children so as not to allow them make the same mistakes that they did .

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by OnankpaBa(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
PDP

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
no, ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero have already wasted half of dis year budget,
*ignored*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

Olofo.

Oil will crash!

Una no go see the oil in my region run this parasitic state.

Blame jonathan but that wont stop the hunger pangs grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Ephemmm: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
permsec:
Subsidy is a fraud-Buhari.

Buhari to pay #425 billion for subsidy.

Therefore, Buhari is a fraud.

Any govt that advertises its achievements on the newspapers/internet has done nothing- Osibanjo.

Osibanjo advertises himself on the newspaper/internet.

Therefore, Osibanjo has done nothing.

Unlike before the APC govt would be chanting "The PDP govt is incurring the nation into massive debt and milking the country dry"

Just like the game of chess, you see wondeful moves as a viewer but those steps tend to disappear or fade into oblivion when you bcome a player.

What happened to cutting down cost and blocking loopholes.

WE ARE BACK TO 1985! Both in fashion and otherwise.
[/s]

This Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage again tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Jesusloveyou: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
mazzi:
Where are the billions the said to have recovered ?
from who? We are still waiting for ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero, madueke, dasuki and co to return their stolen money
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by permsec: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

This Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage again tongue tongue tongue
My agemate in ur house is a bingo

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Fraudulent acts has just started" from 882billion to 2.10trilion wht a huge increment. After some people go dey shout "Say Baba" Baba my foot
Was the 2015 budget drafted by Buhari? Jonathan who drafted his economic plan while doing it. Buhari has come with his.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by chesterlee(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=40155226][/quote]

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
[size=18pt]God has elevated Buhari and put him in high office to make his final disgrace and punishment seen by all and forgotten by none.[/size]

I hope this generation of yoruba plebs will take the time to educate their children so as not to allow them make the same mistakes that they did .

Why not worry about yourselves? Why u dey tak panadol for anoda man headache?
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by jomoh: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
chesterlee:
"We need to Kill Buhari, before Buhari kills us" - El Rufai

Let me quote you for record purpose.

I hope the Military and DSS gets to see this.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by BabaIjebuXL(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Pls note! Never agrue with a fool of this magnitude.They will bring you down to their level and defeat you with their experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
MTN pay the bloddy fine make we use am , Shebi una dey scream change, in 2019 be decieved again u hear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Jesusloveyou: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Olofo.

Oil will crash!

Una no go see the oil in my region run this parasitic state.

Blame jonathan but that wont stop the hunger pangs grin grin grin
which region, abeg park well, abi biafran get oil? D oil that cannot feed u and ur family

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by chesterlee(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
jomoh:

*In Oshiomole's voice*
GO AND DIE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why not worry about yourselves? Why u dey tak panadol for anoda man headache?

The end is near.

Economic collapse will herald the end of this useless slave camp.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
TATROVERT:
I tot he said the account was empty Ap n lies sha
Do you the meaning of borrow? The treasury is virtually empty, that is why the President is seeking permission to borrow. Na wa for PDP and blockhead.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
jomoh:

shatap!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by OnankpaBa(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=chesterlee post=40155470][/quote]

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
which region, abeg park well, abi biafran get oil? D oil that cannot feed u and ur family

I am from ND.

The oil will not be buying you cheap rice anymore.

Better start planting cash crops

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC To Move Into New Headquarters / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab / SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.