Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. (745 Views)

Give Reasonable Suggestions On How Nigeria Can Be Great Again / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by krimes: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Giant of Africa. That's what we are. That's what we shall be. I am from Anambra but I am a Nigerian. Once I traveled abroad and announced proudly to anyone white who asked that I am a Nigerian. That's what it should be.

Though we are faced by so many internal problems. Though our economy is at an all time low. Businesses are hard hit. Petroleum is harder to get than contraband goods. Power holding are living up to their names. Massob/Ipob are protesting. Boko haram are killing our northern brothers left, right and center. Our government seems slow. But I believe. And we should believe.

From the ashes our fire will be woken again. This country will not go down. We need to separation. Together we survive, we build a great nations with all tribes included. We may have our tribal differences but we all need each other. And though our government may appear to lack direction, we need to support it. We need to be patient with it and we need to give suggestions. The government hears us. Let us just keep talking to her.

We shall defeat Boko haram. We shall educate our separatists agitators on the need for oneness. We shall fix our economy. We shall be the Giant!

Let us all sing like the Americans in times of trouble. Let us raise our voices and scream We Shall Overcome. Let us pledge to serve NIGERIA with all our strength and we shall overcome!

Like if you support this call. Share if you back this government to make us great and keep us one.
Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by bolabolakemi(f): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
In your dream. Never

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by cheruv: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Biko unu kpotee OP! angry
Ura apari ya akarila grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by krimes: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
bolabolakemi:
In your dream. Never

So you have no faith in this country?
Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by Truckpusher(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
krimes:
Giant of Africa. That's what we are. That's what we shall be. I am from Anambra but I am a Nigerian. Once I traveled abroad and announced proudly to anyone white who asked that I am a Nigerian. That's what it should be.

Though we are faced by so many internal problems. Though our economy is at an all time low. Businesses are hard hit. Petroleum is harder to get than contraband goods. Power holding are living up to their names. Massob/Ipob are protesting. Boko haram are killing our northern brothers left, right and center. Our government seems slow. But I believe. And we should believe.

From the ashes our fire will be woken again. This country will not go down. We need to separation. Together we survive, we build a great nations with all tribes included. We may have our tribal differences but we all need each other. And though our government may appear to lack direction, we need to support it. We need to be patient with it and we need to give suggestions. The government hears us. Let us just keep talking to her.

We shall defeat Boko haram. We shall educate our separatists agitators on the need for oneness. We shall fix our economy. We shall be the Giant!

Let us all sing like the Americans in times of trouble. Let us raise our voices and scream We Shall Overcome. Let us pledge to serve NIGERIA with all our strength and we shall overcome!

Like if you support this call. Share if you back this government to make us great and keep us one.
Mumu ,tell me a time in the history of this false imagination of the Birts was even close to something being great.

Blah blah blah blah..........You father prolly got stolen money while you were growing up and to you everyone had food on their table.

Thunder fire your head.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by krimes: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
cheruv:
Biko unu kpotee OP! angry
Ura apari ya akarila grin

If we had a separate country, how do we run it? Have our governors made our region beautiful and prosperous with the allocations we get?
Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by cheruv: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mumu ,tell me a time in the history of this false imagination of the Birts was even close to something being great.

Blah blah blah blah..........You father prolly got stolen money while you were growing up and to you everyone had food on their table.

Thunder fire your head.
Abeg no vex make the thunder do press up finish angryshocked
The kind reset the guy need na something wey pass manual reset grin
Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by krimes: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:

Thunder fire your head.

Why so angry bro? Let us channel this anger to constructive criticism of our government. sometimes it may seem we are voiceless. But we are not. One day the government must listen.
Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by Truckpusher(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
krimes:

Why so angry bro? Let us channel this anger to constructive criticism of our government. sometimes it may seem we are voiceless. But we are not. One day the government must listen.
I'm not angry at all I was simply angry that you're trying to mislead people especially teenagers in this forum.

Nigeria fought a civil from 1966 to almost 1968

Then came coup upon coup and counter coup disrupting economic activities nationwide

Then came religious riots almost every year

Then came dictatorship
Then came a half baked democracy and right now there is an atmosphere of military confrontation on the horison and here you are shouting that Nigeria would be great again.
So, tell - pray when was Nigeria great my friend? undecided
Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by gab264(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Day dream.
Nigeria will never, ever be great again.
the bloodshed in this zoo is uncalled for.
There will never be a Nigeria in the near future.

My friend u better wake up from ur sleep.
Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by Truckpusher(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
cheruv:

Abeg no vex make the thunder do press up finish angryshocked
The kind reset the guy need na something wey pass manual reset grin
grin grin grin

The man just provoke me here. grin
Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by krimes: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not angry at all I was simply angry that you're trying to mislead people especially teenagers in this forum.

Nigeria fought a civil from 1966 to almost 1968

Then came coup upon coup and counter coup disrupting economic activities nationwide

Then came religious riots almost every year

Then came dictatorship
Then came a half baked democracy and right now there is an atmosphere of military confrontation on the horison and here you are shouting that Nigeria would be great again.
So, tell - pray when was Nigeria great my friend? undecided

Okay I get what you mean. But there was a time we had an economic boom and the naira was equal to the dollar and foreign companies rushed to invest here and infracstructures were being built and civil service was the best place to be and there was constant power supply and university of ibadan, University of Nigeria, nsukka and oau university plus a few others were ranked as one of the best in Africa. Yes, we had military dictators then, but we were economically great. That's the greatness we should aspire for.

And trust me, it would not make any difference if we divided. Because I believe that if igbos could be great when we are alone then why the hell can't we be great now? I see no difference. Our governors get allocations, what have they done with it? We have rich and illustrious sons but how have they improved the east?
Re: Nigeria Shall Be Great Again. by krimes: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
gab264:
Day dream.
Nigeria will never, ever be great again.
the bloodshed in this zoo is uncalled for.
There will never be a Nigeria in the near future.

My friend u better wake up from ur sleep.

Better to fix it cos the alternative is also not rosy.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Kogi As ‘prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu / Abubakar Audu: The Mighty Are Fallen- By Mahmud Jega / Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.