Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics (10142 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Tension As Soldiers Invades Acha Community Tearing Down Biafra Flags / 'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by PedroJP(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
sammyj:
Even PMP is currently mocking them for their stupidity! !! grin shocked grin

You yorubas should think beyond oil money allocation and show ur full support for Biafra so that when Biafra comes, u won't have any problem.

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by portals101: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
These obviously unemployed youths paid peanuts for street display. This whole Biafra thing, sure somebody is not somewhere making good money?

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by speedyGonzales: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
I fucken love it!
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by lolu007(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Their mates are busy making money

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by PedroJP(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
dason4life:
A REAL IGBO-MAN will not neglect his business
for an unprofitable activities.
It's obvious these guys are just jobless
angry

Guess u manufactured these Igbos that are not real.

Jobless u said ? That alone is enough reason to see them on the street. I do not think if they system provided them good jobs out of the 101 yrs experiment, they would be on the street jobless. In other words, they are protesting to secure a state that will secure them and their children good jobs.

Think outside oil money allocation, support Biafra now to maintain a strong relationship with Biafra after it must have been established.

I believe Igbos and Yorubas can work perfectly well when they assume positions and not when they compete positions. This can be achieved in having them in different nations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by PedroJP(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
lolu007:

Same way some would have wanted Israel to remain in Egypt forever and work themselves out only to be fed cucumba.

It is not a crime to demand sovereignity from pple that are not like you in any sense.

Thought u yorubas claim superior to Igbos, why do u want to remain with ur inferior by all means. Chase ur inferior away or let me say, let ur inferior stay in another room while u enjoy the master's room alone as the superior. Or are u really not the superior on one on one stand ?

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by porshuch: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
My people see the faces of those clamouring for Biafra. Did you see the face of hopeless youths, touts, robbers etc. No sensible Igbo man will be doing this, you will see only miscreants shouting free Biafra. Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by lolu007(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
PedroJP:

Same way some would have wanted Israel to remain in Egypt forever and work themselves out only to be fed cucumba.

It is not a crime to demand sovereignity from pple that are not like you in any sense.

Thought u yorubas claim superior to Igbos, why do u want to remain with ur inferior by all means. Chase ur inferior away or let me say, let ur inferior stay in another room while u enjoy the master's room alone as the superior. Or are u really not the superior on one on one stand ?
Why are you picking on the yorubas? An hausa man is the president and I don't remember saying anything about being superior to the igbos. . Sort your inferiority problem out man and for the records I don't care if you people have a country of your own

5 Likes

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lol, if na by chest, congo will have the most powerful army in the world, and Russian and Chinese military will be laughed at
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by IlekeHD: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
They look like toutish thugs..... #5k will do them some good.
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by IlekeHD: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
lol @ the ugly azz ngga in the dirty white singlet. Wasn't that guy in Game of Thrones?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088893_12274390502937876554202220197940257578719n_jpeg01d9de996e4bf0377aa9088c9e398ad8
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by PedroJP(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
lolu007:

Why are you picking on the yorubas? An hausa man is the president and I don't remember saying anything about being superior to the igbos. . Sort your inferiority problem out man and for the records I don't care if you people have a country of your own

Yes, Hausa is in power but Yorubas are the ones voicing out loud against Biafra other than hausas that will suffer most in any break up of the nation.

You don't care, yet u termed them jobless. U are a descendant of that ancient serpent sent down from heaven to earth. U behave exactly like him.

Less i forget, oduduwa fell from heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by TunjiMsp: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's the jobless tout that are protesting, a person that has family to feed will never engage in this wild goose chase.
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by mulattoclaro(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Igbos are the dumbest ethnic group on the surface of the earth. Hope you guys won't run for cover when the Nigerian army starts o.

2 Likes

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by lolu007(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
PedroJP:

Yes, Hausa is in power but Yorubas are the ones voicing out loud against Biafra other than hausas that will suffer most in any break up of the nation.

You don't care, yet u termed them jobless. U are a descendant of that ancient serpent sent down from heaven to earth. U behave exactly like him.

Less i forget, oduduwa fell from heaven.

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by OsamedeHazard10(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
9ja has d most Foolish set of youths tho
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
See Yoruba men panic..as soon as they sight the topic, they all abandoned all they were doing and started consoling their anxiety with useless comments....

Folks relax, it's not yet the ''fullness of time''.

These are just harmless boys calling for FREEDOM from the Zoo.

You can now go back to your under-the-bridge Ewedu selling.

2 Likes

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
buhari
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by ALISMILE(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
This is happening now live at Aba, as some fierce looking young men in their mid twenties who are Unclad and fully tattooed with Biafra Flag have taken over the streets in Aba As the Dare the Nigeria Soldiers who look on helplessly to shoot at them.

this ops must be a foool, saying that those monkeys are daring soldiers!
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
lolu007:

You are right.

But have you thought of it this way..they don't give a shyt about you opinion bro..

Why can't you just make your money and mind you business or just say it the wáy you meant it, instead of pretending.
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
OsamedeHazard10:
9ja has d most Foolish set of youths tho

You are right bro..and most are Yorubas!
Or are youyou

2 Likes

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by bigtt76(f): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin so den go get more money for gbom eh?

olapluto:
Buhari should hurry up with the 5k a month thing. These guys need it.
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by bigtt76(f): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Instead of fighting for the development of their respective states from Federal Allocations, dem de fight for dream went nor go come alive angry

tochukwuifeduba:
This is happening now live at Aba, as some fierce looking young men in their mid twenties who are Unclad and fully tattooed with Biafra Flag have taken over the streets in Aba As the Dare the Nigeria Soldiers who look on helplessly to shoot at them.

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
PedroJP:

Jobless u said ? That alone is enough reason to see them on the street. I do not think if they system provided them good jobs out of the 101 yrs experiment, they would be on the street jobless. In other words, they are protesting to secure a state that will secure them and their children good jobs.

Think outside oil money allocation, support Biafra now to maintain a strong relationship with Biafra after it must have been established.

I believe Igbos and Yorubas can work perfectly well when they assume positions and not when they compete positions. This can be achieved in having them in different nations

But it is obvious that the Top & Rich Men, I mean the likes of Arthur Eze, Victor Umeh and the Ubah brothers are not in support of it,
They have been quiet all this while
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Are this the people you call fierce looking, all i see are horrible looking jobless touts undecided

Revolutions are led by jobless touts, Not by educated men who work in Shell, NNPC n Zenith bank.....U Digg

2 Likes

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by ALISMILE(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
PedroJP:

and d tout suddenly became jobless immediately GEJ lost his reelection bid and Buhari became president? Yeeebooss u ve no choice but to do away wit ur self centeredness and continue to put up with us non yeeboss in nig! U will continue to remain 3rd class nigerians until U change ur attitude! Its similar character that made ur useless brothers plot d 1st coup in d history of dis country!

2 Likes

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
dason4life:

But it is obvious that the Top & Rich Men, I mean the likes of Arthur Eze, Victor Umeh and the Ubah brothers are not in support of it,
They have been quiet all this while

So if ur a wealthy man like Arthur Eze, u will publicly call for disintegration of Nigeria

THINK THINK THINK.

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
hummerwise:
boko haram insurgents that look fierce runs away from the NA...
i just wish and hope they don't over step their boundaries tho.....

the only reason, this people kip having bold mind is because they blv the NA is another joke thinking if they could not defeat bokoharams, how on earth wud they be able to defeat them.....

i still believe the warning has been served enough

I Dont even think u can see the bigger picture, Arming 10,000 young men in the SE now will tear apart nigeria. Nigeria is very weak now, SE n SS want to go, Yoruba wan go too but dem no get liver. BOKO HARAM as well want to go too. Then crude oil is 42 dollars per barrel, if biafra soldiers light up ALL the oil wells in dis country, the nation will end.

U people better stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
dason4life:
A REAL IGBO-MAN will not neglect his business
for an unprofitable activities.
It's obvious these guys are just jobless
angry

U just exposed ur self. U don't have any idea how an igbo man takes this biafra ish

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kingsolex1:
Land grabbers.

Stop grabbing land in kogi n kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by omenka(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Are this the people you call fierce looking, all i see are horrible looking jobless touts undecided
Exactly. IPoDians are nothing but transformed TAN thugs. Just look at them. Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike / Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF, Injures 17 Others In Maiduguri / 21 Storey Building In Uyo Central Bussiness District Reaches 14th Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.