Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics (10138 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Tension As Soldiers Invades Acha Community Tearing Down Biafra Flags / 'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by GodswillGEO(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
half unclad

Wtin u wan see??
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by hummerwise(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
chuna1985:

I Dont even think u can see the bigger picture, Arming 10,000 young men in the SE now will tear apart nigeria. Nigeria is very weak now, SE n SS want to go, Yoruba wan go too but dem no get liver. BOKO HARAM as well want to go too. Then crude oil is 42 dollars per barrel, if biafra soldiers light up ALL the oil wells in dis country, the nation will end.

U people better stop talking nonsense
i think yu shud start 2moro, or what do you think..?
infants
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by PedroJP(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
dason4life:

But it is obvious that the Top & Rich Men, I mean the likes of Arthur Eze, Victor Umeh and the Ubah brothers are not in support of it,
They have been quiet all this while

If u are pursuing ur dream and ur father sees u have the chance of making it, does he need to come to public and shout topple b4 they will know he is backing u? You want to tell me that if u are pursuing sthing dat will kill u and ur father sees it, is his actions going to be keeping silent ? Ur father will only keep quiet when he knows u are on right track. Most of them voicing out against Biafra are part of those enjoying wealth of the masses alone that won't want to compromise.

Masses are what matters, not opinion of a few who don't care about the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
and d tout suddenly became jobless immediately GEJ lost his reelection bid and Buhari became president? Yeeebooss u ve no choice but to do away wit ur self centeredness and continue to put up with us non yeeboss in nig! U will continue to remain 3rd class nigerians until U change ur attitude! Its similar character that made ur useless brothers plot d 1st coup in d history of dis country!

Kaduna Nzeogwu n other soldiers including a Yoruba man led a revolution, not a coup. In a coup, they will take control of the nation by making announcements, which they never did even after killing The Sardinia n prime minister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
hummerwise:

i think yu shud start 2moro, or what do you think..?
infants

Everyone should always remember that this ain't 1967. Go n closely study Syria, If anyone told Assad that he will have an inability to control Syria 5 years ago, he will laugh like d Yorubas...

The next war will tear nigeria, boko haram are already ready to eat the north once a civil war tears apart our military.

Better wake up n clamour for peace.
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jobless people angry
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
shapeey:
Jobless people angry

Yes, they are and so?...does everyone you know have a job?
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by coolitempa(f): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
A mere picture of a group of three or four people who cannot afford a shirt......kontinu the march.... cheesy
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by sammyj: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
PedroJP:

You yorubas should think beyond oil money allocation and show ur full support for Biafra so that when Biafra comes, u won't have any problem.
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by patrick89(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
southniyikaye:
illiteracy is bad,seems you don't even know the diff between painting and tattoo
your own case is pathetic, you can not differentiate different between illiterate and ignorance!
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
patrick89:
your own case is pathetic, you can not differentiate different between illiterate and ignorance!
your own case is stupidity +brain trauma it's a case of illiteracy not ignorance! Can you even define ignorance or rather,do you know what ignorance mean? Oga go back to kindergarten and let school pass through you
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by muba4huss(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
they are just clamoring for what they don't have the idea of....what a shame.
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
This is happening now live at Aba, as some fierce looking young men in their mid twenties who are Unclad and fully tattooed with Biafra Flag have taken over the streets in Aba As the Dare the Nigeria Soldiers who look on helplessly to shoot at them.

Jobless mofos. Hunger never waya them
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by ALISMILE(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Kaduna Nzeogwu n other soldiers including a Yoruba man led a revolution, not a coup. In a coup, they will take control of the nation by making announcements, which they never did even after killing The Sardinia n prime minister
still d typical ibo that u re, justifying d evil of ur broda! Have u eva heard a yoruba who attemped to justify d criminality of d yorubaman who partook in it!u can see how devilishly tribal u biafrags can be?
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by jaelz(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
if you check very well all this youths are uneducated youths. I mean no graduate would do this not at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
still d typical ibo that u re, justifying d evil of ur broda! Have u eva heard a yoruba who attemped to justify d criminality of d yorubaman who partook in it!u can see how devilishly tribal u biafrags can be?

The whole youths that hail from Yoruba land who are members of nairaland defended the evil theft perpetuated by Fashola grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by itstpia8: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
I see paint, not tattoo, and who/why is one with the Boston t shirt?

is Boston the only place in the US?
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by itstpia8: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
the guy with two flags painted on, why so?
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by ALISMILE(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
chuna1985:

The whole youths that hail from Yoruba land who are members of nairaland defended the evil theft perpetuated by Fashola grin grin grin
And they didn't defend the legendary theft of OBJ!
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
And they didn't defend the legendary theft of OBJ!

Please I've answered ur question.

If u want to start a new topic, let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by ALISMILE(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Please I've answered ur question.

If u want to start a new topic, let me know.
hahahahahahahaha; I got u there my ibo friend!
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Idrismusty97(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Are these gorillas?

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Are this the people you call fierce looking, all i see are horrible looking jobless touts undecided
or u main to say cute looking guys heheheeheehehe this girls sha even online them dey form
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by missKiffy(f): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Revolutions are led by jobless touts, Not by educated men who work in Shell, NNPC n Zenith bank.....U Digg
I dig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by missKiffy(f): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
talktonase:
the soo called touts can make buhari adminitration ungovernable jst like BH did to GEJ
Let them go and sit down joor

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:

I dig

Gud.
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
hahahahahahahaha; I got u there my ibo friend!

Why is this Yoruba man trying to deceive his own brain.

U said have I ever seen where Yoruba people were covering or defending a wrongdoer from their region And I named the perfect example n u came up with another name. My answer is very clear.........My rhetorical question is very clear as well.

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by ALISMILE(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Why is this Yoruba man trying to deceive his own brain.

U said have I ever seen where Yoruba people were covering or defending a wrongdoer from their region And I named the perfect example n u came up with another name. My answer is very clear.........My rhetorical question is very clear as well.
Am not a yoloba but I personally don't believe Fashola stole, and even if he did, definitely not massively and that might be d reason his pple re willing to overlook it! I read how fasshola defended the 78m website deal! He was able to clear himsef to a very great extent!I like d yorubas because they re jus like us SS, for we re not tribalistic! At least yorubas were in d fore front of pple who criticised d govt of Obj. That is somtin d eebos and northernans can not do! Look at d SS and see how Amechie and Oshomole fought GEJ to a stand sstill! In Edo state now, its pple from Oshomoles village that re protesting against him, while he got more votes from d Benins! That is how mentally liberated we can be, unlike my yeebooo friends who re chiefs of local champions!
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
Am not a yoloba but I personally don't believe Fashola stole, and even if he did, definitely not massively and that might be d reason his pple re willing to overlook it! I read how fasshola defended the 78m website deal! He was able to clear himsef to a very great extent!

Dis ur reply makes u a foooolish Yoruba foooool grin

1 Like

Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by talktonase(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:

Let them go and sit down joor
That was the same thing many said to BH,up till now we have not had peace in the north east.
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by ALISMILE(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Dis ur reply makes u a foooolish Yoruba foooool grin
Am not a yoloba but I personally don't believe
Fashola stole, and even if he did, definitely not
massively and that might be d reason his pple re
willing to overlook it! I read how fasshola
defended the 78m website deal! He was able to
clear himsef to a very great extent!I like d
yorubas because they re jus like us SS, for we re
not tribalistic! At least yorubas were in d fore
front of pple who criticised d govt of Obj. That is
somtin d eebos and northernans can not do!
Look at d SS and see how Amechie and
Oshomole fought GEJ to a stand sstill! In Edo
state now, its pple from Oshomoles village that
re protesting against him, while he got more
votes from d Benins! That is how mentally
liberated we can be, unlike my yeebooo friends
who re chiefs of local champions!
Re: Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
Am not a yoloba but I personally don't believe
Fashola stole, and even if he did, definitely not
massively and that might be d reason his pple re
willing to overlook it! I read how fasshola
defended the 78m website deal! He was able to
clear himsef to a very great extent!I like d
yorubas because they re jus like us SS, for we re
not tribalistic! At least yorubas were in d fore
front of pple who criticised d govt of Obj. That is
somtin d eebos and northernans can not do!
Look at d SS and see how Amechie and
Oshomole fought GEJ to a stand sstill! In Edo
state now, its pple from Oshomoles village that
re protesting against him, while he got more
votes from d Benins! That is how mentally
liberated we can be, unlike my yeebooo friends
who re chiefs of local champions!

Yoruba slave. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Most Big Men Abandon Their Big Farm Because Of Kidnapping" - Shehu Sani / COVID-19 Vaccine Has No Side Effects On President Buhari - Garba Shehu / Resurgence Of Kidnapping Along Gusau-Funtua Highway Puts Travellers On Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.