Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

The Bitter Truth! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bitter Truth! (540 Views)

The Bitter Truth About Jesus / Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache / The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth! by blaze2cool(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
The Bitter Truth!

You give out thousands to church weekly in form of tithe and offering only for you to go out on evangelism and distribute bibles and pamphlets to the hungry.
Where is the energy to read it

Re: The Bitter Truth! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
That picture makes me feel sick.
OP, I ain't gonna let you spoil my good day.

*runs outa thread*
Re: The Bitter Truth! by Humblebloke(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Smh......Rather than provide them with something to eat and drink....

The greedy idiots go about peddling jewish myths.......
Re: The Bitter Truth! by winner01(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2015
You guys are so desperate that you will go any length to deface christianity.
Firstly that Bible is photoshopped to look as if its there, it isnt. I can substitute a dictionary for that Bible in photoshop.
Hardly do you find any church that doesnt have a welfare unit. No church will give such a person a Bible.
Ive gone to many village outreaches, we focus more on meeting the needs of people, only then would they have an interest in whatever you want to preach.

So i dont exactly understand your desperation.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You / The Tenets Of The Laveyan Satanic Church Are Surprisingly Noble. / Pics: A Wonderful Message From A Young Boy To Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.