Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials (2475 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
[b]so these aliens / extra-terrestrials from the draco constellation and from planet vulcanus took on human-flesh about 6000 years ago and chameleon-ed themselves into the garden of eden which was under the rulership of adam, pretending to be at one with the laws and commandments of God. but as you know a leopard cannot change its spots and the vulcans and dracons slowly turned the atlanteans in the garden of eden against the ways of the truth. The dracons and vulcans have been on earth ever since giving birth to offsprings and living as humans. in recent history the dracons and vulcans were released from their underground prison in hades where they were being guarded by osiris and they have taken over planet earth and instituted a new world order which you see today and have seen for the past coupla centuries. we are living under the matrix of the dracons and the vulcans and it is a bitter experience. right now we seek perseus and osiris to come put the dracons and vulcans under a leash so that the dawn of a golden era shall be unleashed upon us. the age of chiron comes in while the age of Prometheus is ushered out.[/b]

lalasticala mynd44

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by pesty100(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Purest of all craps

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by tolugar: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Those in Favour of OP going to yaba left click Like

Those against click Share

**modified. The likes have it

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by hexy40: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Very creative

1 Like

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
tolugar:
pesty100:
Purest of all craps
grin grin
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
hexy40:
Very creative
yeah i combined greek, roman and egyptian mythology wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by mankand(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op which kind weed you smoke?

1 Like

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
mankand:
oshogbo weed
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by SIRmuel86(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i combined greek, roman and egyptian mythology wink cheesy
No, u combined osogbo, aba nd onitsha weed sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
SIRmuel86:
No, u combined osogbo, aba nd onitsha weed sad
grin
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Rilwayne001: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin
tolugar:

I clicked 'share'. That Chief doesn't have mental issues for goodness sake tongue

1 Like

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
mankand:
You don't wanna know. Trust me
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
[b]so these aliens / extra-terrestrials from the draco constellation and from planet vulcanus took on human-flesh about 6000 years ago and chameleon-ed themselves into the garden of eden which was under the rulership of adam, pretending to be at one with the laws and commandments of God. but as you know a leopard cannot change its spots and the vulcans and dracons slowly turned the atlanteans in the garden of eden against the ways of the truth. The dracons and vulcans have been on earth ever since giving birth to offsprings and living as humans. in recent history the dracons and vulcans were released from their underground prison in hades where they were being guarded by osiris and they have taken over planet earth and instituted a new world order which you see today and have seen for the past coupla centuries. we are living under the matrix of the dracons and the vulcans and it is a bitter experience. right now we seek perseus and osiris to come put the dracons and vulcans under a leash so that the dawn of a golden era shall be unleashed upon us. the age of chiron comes in while the age of Prometheus is ushered out.[/b]

lalasticala mynd44
You even cc'ed the supermods?

cheesy

Sukkot, you will always be a character. Lay off the wine brah cheesy cheesy

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Mynd44: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Smh

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ishilove:

cheesy

this na frontpage material na. abi ?. speaking of wine, i need to get some tonight lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin grin

I clicked 'share'. That Chief doesn't have mental issues for goodness sake tongue
grin grin grin bros no mind these reprobate scoffers. crase dey worry dem lolzzz

1 Like

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mynd44:
Smh
grin grin bros this na frontpage material na. lwkm
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by tolugar: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin grin

Yes. mad men ll tell u they are sane.
Even their friends
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Rilwayne001: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2015
tolugar:

Yes. mad men ll tell u they are sane. Even their friends
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin I don die.. You dey craze.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Ayt27(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2015
I swear I didn't read this, I just saw "so these aliens / extra-terrestrials from the draco constellation and from planet vulcanus" and I knew it was rubbish.

Why and How do people reason like this?

I'll have to get you sense for ur xmas gift.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
tolugar:

Yes. mad men ll tell u they are sane.
Even their friends
lol but you dont understand what i just did. the biblical story is re-enacted in greek and roman mythology and egyptian too. what i simply did is substitute biblical characters for the mythological characters they represent in the mythology. i think it is quite creative wink
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin I don die.. You dey craze.
bros, crase is the new sane. grin

1 Like

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ayt27:
I swear I didn't read this, I just saw "so these aliens / extra-terrestrials from the draco constellation and from planet vulcanus" and I knew it was rubbish.

Why and How do people reason like this?

I'll have to get you sense for ur xmas gift.
bros respect yasef na lipsrsealed
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ishilove:

cheesy

like there is an actual planet / asteroid called chiron, and an asteroid called vulcan, and a constellation called draco, and an asteroid called osiris, and an asteroid called prometheus. point being everything i just wrote is mythology but it is also veiled astronomy. these are all celestial bodies that have been represented as mythological characters in the mythologies of these various ancient empires. its very creative how i combined the bible, mythology and celestial bodies. yall cant see the intricacy of how i wove that story cuz those names dont mean nothing to yall.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Ayt27(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
bros respect yasef na lipsrsealed
Okay okay, no vex. But u sef see wetin u write na
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ayt27:

Okay okay, no vex. But u sef see wetin u write na
bros na correct thing oooo. make you research am na. na combination of mythology and astronomy and the bible grin
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by analice107: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sukkot. You have just one life, and you are wasting it.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol. But I won't dismiss sukkot though. I'd like to know op, do you have an idea how the dracons and vulcans came to be? Are they the Angels that left with Lucifer according to the bible? Tell me I want to know.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
analice107:
Sukkot.
You have just one life, and you are wasting it.
there is no such thing as wasting life. whatever you are doing at any particular point in time is what you are supposed to be doing
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. But I won't dismiss sukkot though. I'd like to know op, do you have an idea how the dracons and vulcans came to be? Are they the Angels that left with Lucifer according to the bible? Tell me I want to know.
the dracons and vulcans are exactly that, the serpent and his angels. how did they come to be ? they were created by God so as to test the integrity of the atlanteans in the garden of eden. to test their loyalty to righteousness. the power of the atlanteans over the dracons and vulcans was incumbent on them aligning to the truth and to righteousness. if they veer from the path of truth they lose their power over the dracons and vulcans. THEY FAILED THE TEST. and here we are today in a matrix concocted by the dracons. wink
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
the dracons and vulcans are exactly that, the serpent and his angels. how did they come to be ? they were created by God so as to test the integrity of the atlanteans in the garden of eden. to test their loyalty to righteousness. the power of the atlanteans over the dracons and vulcans was incumbent on them aligning to the truth and to righteousness. if they veer from the path of truth they lose their power over the dracons and vulcans. THEY FAILED THE TEST. and here we are today in a matrix concocted by the dracons. wink
How do you know this to be true? I mean anybody can write a good story using the fallen angels as blueprint. Why is this an authentic version?
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Reyginus:
How do you know this to be true? I mean anybody can write a good story using the fallen angels as blueprint. Why is this an authentic version?
the LORD revealed it to me. oh he sure did. you have to know that the LORD walks with some people on this earth. now i am not putting myself in that category of people but i need you to know that God has cloned himself in some people walking amongst us today. they are called the saints or the 144k. point being there are people walking amongst us who have first hand information directly from source. i may know a few of these types of people wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qualities That Make An Ideal Choir Member. / Can A Non Believer Cast Out A Devil In The Name Of Jesus? / Shocked! What Richard Dawkings Cannot Do A Woman Polly Toynbee Can Do. Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.