Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Aba,Abia and Ikpeazu - development. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba,Abia and Ikpeazu - development. (474 Views)

Buhari and Ikpeazu Where Is Nnamdi Kanu And His Parents? / Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) / Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aba,Abia and Ikpeazu - development. by peleson: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
my advice is that the governor of Abia State should have future plans on black and white... He should start projects like greater Aba city, this should be around osisioma with overhead bridge across aba-ph express road with good under pass. Aba phase 2 should be towards ibeme,abala with 2 lane high ways, good stadium, tourist park,a very big fiilm Village and academy to draw Nollywood(igbo nollywood for dstv content), schools and free trade zone. Industrial parks,Good garden streets and street lights. Establish Aba Engineering Company headed by Aba patriots. Make sure that 100% of the works are done with Aba engineers or nigeria Engineers with those with good engineering exposures abroad/overseas. Link all section of the state/aba town with railway. This is not nuclear science. Just create good website and put it online then investors will rush in.Aba people can do it because they are hard working then ur governor will Be the best Thing happening in this Country. U can reach me on kempetservices@gmail.com for free consultation. .. No time Ndi Abia!

Cc lalasticlala, ponponkon
N/B if u can't reach me, copy this post and send it to the governor. He is human and as far as I know, his manifesto was not so clear. He can use this as an action plan
Re: Aba,Abia and Ikpeazu - development. by boujaye: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
peleson:
my advice is that the governor should have future plans on black nd white... starts projects like greater Aba city, this should be around osisioma with overhead bridge across aba-ph express road with good under pass. Aba phase 2 should be towards ibeme,abala with 2 lane high ways, good stadium, tourist park,a very big fiilm. Village and academy to draw Nollywood(igbo nollywood for dstv content), schools and free trade zone. Good garden streets and street lights. Establish Aba Engineering Company headed by Aba patriots. Make sure that 100% of the works are done with Aba engineers or nigeria Engineers with those with good engineering exposures abroad, overseas. Link all section of the state/aba town with railway. This is not nuclear science. Aba people can do it because they are hard working then ur governor will. Be the best. Thing happening in this Country. U can consult me on kempetservices@gmail.com for free consultation. .. No time Ndi Abia!

Cc lalascica, ponponkon

@Op don't worry, 2019 is just at the corner. You have beautiful developmental plans, just come pick your governorship ticket, we shall all rally round to vote you. Are you APGA or PDP? grin
Re: Aba,Abia and Ikpeazu - development. by peleson: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
boujaye:

@Op don't worry, 2019 is just at the corner. You have beautiful developmental plans, just come pick your governorship ticket, we shall all rally round to vote you. Are you APGA or PDP? grin
Bro I'm not partisan! I know the people of Abia can do this by encouraging the new governor! The state has somewhat wasted the last 16years which was very crucial in planning but nevertheless, though it is late,but never too late! With the few things I listed above! Educated and hardworking Abians won't be forced to leave their state for greener pastures in other states because these projects alone has the capacity of. Employing 200,000 people directly or indirectly.
N/B, I am not from Abia but an expert who knows the potential of that state. I did my nysc in abia though

(1) (Reply)

Is It Not Time To Blockade The North-east As Was Done To Biafra? / Code Of Conduct Tribunal Vs Saraki, Free Speech & The Politics Of Contempt / A Tale Of Two Governors: Leather Industry VS Secutiry Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.