Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members (14017 Views)

Protest By Keke Operators In Aba Over Alleged Police Extortion / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by allanphash7(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Have they forgotten what happened in osun and ekiti?

Karma is a bitchh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by OnankpaBa(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
DONSMITH123:

grin grin only kogites votes will decide that. I hope their votes will be counted sha.

they will be open playing ground for all candidates
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by OnankpaBa(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
allanphash7:
Have they forgotten what happened in osun and ekiti?

Karma is a bitchh

i tell you my brother

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by demarc001: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pdp be like, person wen know wetin knife fit do no fit close eyes make dem carry knife pass him back
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
PDP vs APC.... i hope INEC makes sure that this election is fair and free.
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by anonimi: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by freezyfofo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
we could blow you....

Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
You do me,I do you - God no go vex. God has lost interest in the affairs of Nigeria, so am I.
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by Tvegas(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin grin

Its fun to be in Opposition once in a while.
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by gretblue: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
How time flies. Metuh crying since May 29.

Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
boujaye:

politics should played on a clean level ground, I hope the APC led FG will allow it?
...if during Jonathan's era, he allowed fair play. No problem. If not, game on....
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by Akebe83: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
These PDP People Deceived People are a lier. the INEC, POLICE FEDERAL GOVERMENT are doing the right things in KOGI State.
WADA must go, Sent 4yrs no achievement.
PRICE AUDU Did a lot den we need him

Regard

AKEBE

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by ekhai(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Same thing you did in Anambra and. Ekiti governorship elections to APC members using army and Marilyn olga's DSS.
Hope e no dey pain for body.
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by gretblue: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
I could remember during the era of Gej, all the presidential asernal would have been deployed to Kogi state plus including Mama Peace who has no electoral value.Gej would have flown to kogi with presidential flights to campaign. Military chief with ministers would have flooded kogi by now during Gej era.PMB has neither sent any federal delegate nor appear in person to campaign.This is a great sign of national hero who does not want to be seen as using federal resource to finance party program.long live PMB.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by frenchboy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
The same way u did to apc then,it is now pay back time...dnt cry foul metusela
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by hotdi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
More or less what PDP has done in the past, so just experience it too. That is life for u.
This will teach you to be fair when next u come to power. That is if it is possible.
God is so wonderful, He killeth and maketh alive. He enthrone and dethrone kings and princes grin
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Why are pdp cryin fowl,you teacher apc all dis nw,you rule for 16yr,so it nw ur turn and you must bow to it
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by j4sure(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
ok ooooooooooooooo
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by ovavuhassan(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
They just they rant rubbish. Who told them kogi State is a PDP state? If it is, how come they were unable to win Kogi state during the presidential Kingdom.. Election never hold, they are engrossed with phobia.

Change is the only thing constant in Life. Who could imagine PDP of yesterday could suddenly become an opposition party today?? It now they know there is always a compromise between the federal government and the police.. The boat of PDP has already sinked. Rest in peace PDP....... Sai APC
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by hotdi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
“This intolerable and provocative operation by the Police cannot continue. Kogi state is a known PDP state and our members and supporters as free citizens cannot be treated as prisoners of war in a state where they are clearly in the majority. The people of Kogi state are being pushed to the wall and we invite the entire nation to note the avoidable growing tension occasioned by the desperation of the APC to take over the state.

Nawaoo...PDP that LOST the Presidential and three SENATORIAL seat of the state to APC during the general election, still the majority?
This Metuseller must have skipped his medication lately grin
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by hotdi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:

PDP will fall in Kogi...AUDU all the way.

Oma attai, Ojo ki denyo we wink
AUDU all the way >>>>>......

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by OnankpaBa(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
hotdi:

Oma attai, Ojo ki denyo we wink
AUDU all the way >>>>>......

na go omaye mi
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by Akiika: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Where was the arrest? who were the people arrested?
Phucking liars!
Metuh and PDP are only scared of being treated the way they treated people during their inglorious era.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by hotdi(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:

na go omaye mi

Wada kpai metuh domo araku. Marebie ojo Sunday.
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by akinsbaba2015: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
This PDP can raise unnecessary dust, PMB has demonstrated a high level of decorum and impartiality even though his party is involved. Now to Nurse Metuh who are these imaginary PDP members and where is it written in our constitution that a state belongs to the PDP or APC. Every party must win the trust of the electorate in a 4year cycle, that's our brand of democracy. Now go to the field and campaign like others are doing and stop wailing unnecessarily. Best of luck to all parties concerned. Peace Kogi State.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by WisdomTank: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
hotdi:

Wada kpai metuh domo araku. Marebie ojo Sunday.

Hahaha hahahahahaha ejumomi Wada rochemi me! Wada chema kakini APC anya du ojosate.

Ohhhhhh Wada Omayemi ekiraku ge n.
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by OnankpaBa(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
WisdomTank:

Hahaha hahahahahaha ejumomi Wada rochemi me! Wada chema kakini APC anya du ojosate.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by hotdi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
WisdomTank:

Wada onwu ch'ala ofidaka Ibro de ile. Omi chejumomi nwu no. Ibro nugo ki chane e mola unyi uga nw cheesy
Re: Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members by busyfishing(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
I remember when PDP laid siege during ekiti governorship electionsions in 2014 with over 37000 soldiers... karma karma karma...oya wailing wailers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Government Funds: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari What To Do / Simple Agenda: Ize Iyamu Says He Didn't Plagiarise Pedro's Intellectual Property / Igbo Leaders To Meet In Ebonyi Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.