Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno (14182 Views)

Zulfat Suara Is First Muslim Lawmaker In Tennesse US / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by kirajustice: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Borno Senator, Ali Ndume has denied reports that he slapped a state lawmaker from Damboa prompting the suspension of activities in the Borno state house of assembly.

Sen. Ali Ndume (Borno South) on Friday denied alleged assault on a member of Borno State House of Assembly, Bukar Daja-Ali.

The House on Thursday alleged that Ndume slapped Bukar Daja-Ali, a member representing Damboa Constituency, at a political meeting in Maiduguri. A statement signed by the Speaker, Abdulkareem Lawal, issued in Maiduguri, petitioned the Inspector-General of Police to investigate the matter.

Lawal said that the House had adopted a resolution calling on the police to investigate attack on another legislator, Muhammad Saleh-Banga, by hoodlums at Kwayar Kusar Local Government area.

He said that the resolution directed the State Government to relieve the appointment of Secretary of Kwayar Kusar Local Government Council. Lawal said that House also resolved to embark on suspension of legislative businesses until their demands were met. In a swift reaction, Ndume dismissed the claim as “falsehood”, aimed at tarnishing his image.

“For the avoidance of doubt, I cannot remember meeting any member named Habu Dala-Ali as erroneously circulated. “Honestly, the member is not telling the truth; there is nothing like that. I never slapped anybody.

“What transpired was that the member came to my house for a meeting along with some hoodlums who began raining all sorts of insult on me in front of everybody.

“I was going to meet the hoodlums to demand why they came to my house to insult me when the said member tried to stop me. The only thing I did was to tell him not to touch me. “ I angrily asked him why he came with people into my house to insult me and went inside and left him. “This happened in front of everybody and people who were there saw what happened.

“The hoodlums later came back when they realised they made mistake and apologised, which I have forgiven them. “So, I don’t know how the issue of slapping a member of a Borno State House of Assembly came from. “I challenge him or any other person coming up with such claim to present any evidence that I slapped him,” Ndume said.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/27/not-slap-lawmaker-ali-ndume/

1 Share

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by niceprof: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
You cannot remember meeting him,then you told him not to stop you? Which one do we believe aboki? That was how the NSA said they never went to Nnamdi Kanu's house,but that when they got there,they didnt find him.Bunch of irreconcilable contradictions called Northerners.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by Drniyi4u(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
When you're supposed to work together and retrieve (part of) your state from Boko Haram, you're there slapping yourselves. Una well done o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wow!!!! 3rd to comment...... i dedicate this feat to every mother out there . ..... may God almighty bless you sweethearts. . . ......may,you mothers live long to eat the fruit of your labour....... i love you all mamas#######

On the topic, i feel this issue is being,overrated, he was slapped so why denying again?

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by ElPadrino33: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Oga we know say you slap am

2 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by fabrestove: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
See nose abeg shocked
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by Nellybank(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
How about some innocent souls you have slapped to the grave via boko things? Oya explain that one

3 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
niceprof:
w
easy na??
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ndume
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by mmb(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
GEJ why?
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by talk2percy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
See his face like a cultist, u go slap am!

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by Balet: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
These people lie indiscriminately. They have no shame in them. I am very sorry for Nigerian politicians.
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by prinzy1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
K
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Na wa 4 naija

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by tutudesz: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
You did not slap him? You can't remember meeting him and he also came to your house to insult you?

3 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by TreasuredGlory: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Senator, it's "in the presence of everybody" and not "in front of everybody ". That's colloquial English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by Thobiy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
who we wan con believe for the story
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by Johnawesome(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Guys do you know that the walking dead season 8 is out??

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only one seeing this

Ali Ndume is contradicting himself!

You have never met him? Yet he is in your house for a meeting undecided

See the kind of leaders we have
Which kind meaningful law this one won make now

9 Likes

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by Twrecks(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why does the article name Abdulkareem Lawal as Speaker?
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by lonelydora: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by czaratwork: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
CONTRADICTION
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by asawanathegreat(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Will he agree b4
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by nairavsdollars(f): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Another lie....
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by SHAKABOOM: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
fabrestove:
See nose abeg shocked
Lol! Na dat kain nose dey smell lies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by fabuloz1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
niceprof:
You cannot remember meeting him,then you told him not to stop you? Which one do we believe aboki? That was how the NSA said they never went to Nnamdi Kanu's house,but that when they got there,they didnt find him.Bunch of irreconcilable contradictions called Northerners.
This part got me, He has never met him yet he told him don't stop me!!
That's what you get when the press interviews you, you give the microphone lies with great confusion. grin grin grin
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by hucienda: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Even his report is contradictory. smh
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by DIKEnaWAR: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ndume is a chronic weed smoker and is not always responsible for his actions.

He abuses other substances too.
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by Diegoballer: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
"He cannot remember meeting any member named Habu Dala-Ali as erroneously circulated"

"but that the member came to his house for a meeting along with some hoodlums who began raining all sorts of insult on me in front of everybody"

HAVEN'T HEARD ANY STATEMENT MORE CONTRADICTORY. ABOKI NA BOKI
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by taurusmena1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
I was going to state same bu you were quick to get here. So it begs the questions if these polithieftians think we are all gullible.
niceprof:
Re: Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno by Senigentle(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Evidence of slap? How will he have that? Was he prepared for the slap to have been alert to gather evidence?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly / We’ll Teach Umahi A Lesson – PDP / Lagos Judge, Akintoye Denies Owning Luxury Flat In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.