Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Adolf Hitler The Perfect Villain - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adolf Hitler The Perfect Villain (423 Views)

Some Rarely Known Facts About Adolf Hitler / The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) / [story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler The Perfect Villain by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
“Night gathers, and now my war begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take one wife, hold few lands, father no children,wear all crowns and win all glory. I shall live and die in Berlin. I am the sword in the darkness, the breaker of walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of true Germans. I pledge my life and honor to eliminate the Jews, for this night and all the nights to come.”

That’s Hitler the world most powerful and infamous dictator of the 20th century born in Austria to the family of Klara and Alois Hitler.

Hitler’s ambition as a young man was to become an artist, so when He applied to the Vienna Academy of Art in 1907 and was rejected he tried again the following year and was still rejected, young Hitler was pained. In the same year of his second reject, Hitler’s mother died of breast cancer. Hitler had to spend four years living on the streets of Vienna, selling postcards of his artwork to make little money.
It was in the streets, He discovered his stench hatred for the Jews,furious with the Jewish doctor “that let his mother die”. He joined the German army few years later, bewildered by how much power he could wield in a gun, he fired his way through the first world war decorated veteran of the war and injuries to show his bravery.
He was Dogg headed, ambitious like any.............PLEASE CLICK THE LINK TO READ COMPLETELY.
https://bcsquareblog./2015/10/23/hitler/

(1) (Reply)

Mgba The Struggle: Another Thought Provocative Story. / Poetry Play #23 / POEM: I And My Other Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.