Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Mgba The Struggle: Another Thought Provocative Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mgba The Struggle: Another Thought Provocative Story. (422 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / My Take On Erotic And Sexually Provocative Stories / The Spider; The Butterfly, The Struggle For Survival And The Beauty Of Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mgba The Struggle: Another Thought Provocative Story. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
It was a normal Friday after work, when my phone rang
Who go dey call me by this time eh?, Hello.

“hello Madu Ya interview with the Chinese Embassy is on Wednesday, So you go try dey Lagos by Tuesday Evening e ga nou na Lagos Tuesday evening eyi kwa ezigbo akwa
“Eh Aunty ọ bụ eziokwu”
Eh, eyi kwa Ezigbo akwa O

For Real!! Me going to China this big, wow The idea of going to Lagos for an interview sound like I already got the Visa I was so happy,when I got home i told mama boldly and boastfully that I will be going to Lagos my younger brother was in school so that meant one less person I will boast to,but there was still Ekene, he had been on my mind all through I thought of the glow of Accomplishment that will light my face when I mockingly tell him of the Lagos Interview, I will ask him for the shirt and tie he wore for his elder brother’s wedding, i will mock him and give him time to understand that we are no longer on the same Level, Ekene is retarded, i will like to see how he will deal with me now i am a “Millionaire” I was basking in the euphoria of the endless possibility a successful visa applications could bring me .I Arrived Lagos Tuesday Evening as Chidiougu suggested.
I slept in the bus park
This will be the perfect Spice for the Success Story I was cooking “I will tell people that nothing good comes easy, I will laugh when I will recount this..............Please click the link to read completely. https://bcsquareblog./2015/11/14/mgba-2/

(1) (Reply)

Lights Out / 10 Ways To Be A Better Writer In 2016 [part 2] / The Regular Gee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.