Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation (2302 Views)

Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
House Member, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon never fails to
amaze us with his grammatically inclined words.

Read what he said on the current state of the nation

“This nation has been truncated and miasmad of a deprecable apothesis
of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadinly oozing into a
maladorous excresence of mobocracy.
With all tarmangant ossifying proclivities of a
kakistocracy,it is imperative to juddesdate the faggotery hukuv the system is running with,our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a
paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore Quaalude , cest in
dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia.”
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by chocolateme(f): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
De ja vu

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
No wonder he was stoned...

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
hmm

i wonder what Will happen if this man become the president of this nation

cc:lala,seun
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Redomi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
What is this one saying? Please who has the new Dictionary?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
This man needs English teacher

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
High Expectations falling off the bar
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Source or I don't Believe!
A screen-shot on Twitter, facebook . . .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Freemanan:
No wonder he was stoned...

undecided
the man is simply an illiterate,most of his words(incantations) doesnt have concord,i have made some research on it.....unless it's not English language
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by nnachukz(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
I have called him, he said he didn't say anything. Op can you tell me where you got this?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
dason4life:
Source or I don't Believe! A screen-shot on Twitter, facebook . . .

ngdailynews.com/tag/ Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by 175(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bini gods are wicked! gringringrin
Wetin dem do dis man na only God fit cure am! cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:

ngdailynews.com/tag/ Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of
The Nation

Blog?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by boneruns(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
House member or former house member?

Old gist.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by demolinka(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
who him grammar help

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
nnachukz:
I have called him, he said he didn't say anything. Op can you tell me where you got this?
doubting Thomas,now u've seen the source are u satisfied
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
boneruns:
House member or former house member?

Old gist.

whether former or current member

he's still an honourable member,the status quo remains

ngige the former senator,is still referred to as"senator Chris ngige"that doesn't mean he's still the current senator
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by palladin: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
The guy needs a mouth scan

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Zambux(f): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ndi ara, all this plenty grammer how has it helped our country nigeria, we dont need grammer we need d grace of God

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oyind17:
This man needs English teacher

Patrick Obahiagbon is a Law Graduate of University of Benin....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Zambux:

Ndi ara, all this plenty grammer how has it helped our country nigeria, we dont need grammer we need d grace of God

he just proffered solutions on how to fix this country,how i wish pmb Will heed to his assertions,this country will be better,and the so called"change mantra"will become feasible
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:

I know but....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oyind17:

I know but....
he's educated and just so you know,he's currently running his masters degree in the university somewhere in Singapore
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
palladin:
The guy needs a mouth scan
na person papa grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
he's educated and just so you know,he's currently running his masters degree in the university somewhere in Singapore
over sabi
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:

and he cant speak simple english?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by cuteboy2: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
There are many ways you can recognize a deranged fellow, even if he is fully clothed. grin grin

One of the ways is that he utters incomprehensible words, that only him alone understands.

If you see this sign in Obahiagbon click "like"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Wenebadu(f): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
"Ologomabia" i like dis one
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by san316(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Please please please. Let me summarize. I attended same school with oga Pat so Na me understand am pass.

Wetin he mean be say "Na wetin happen for GEJ tym na I'm dey happen now"

For more translation, I am always dey arnd. Una doo ooo.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by mirabel001(f): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
how can dis help us actualize biafra?...dat's my question
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 5:45am On Nov 19, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

and he cant speak simple english?
he's using some of his law terminology,and it's only comprehended by his fellow learned colleagues
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 5:51am On Nov 19, 2015
cuteboy2:
There are many ways you can recognize a deranged fellow, even if he is fully clothed. grin grin

One of the ways is that he utters incomprehensible words, that only him alone understands.

If you see this sign in Obahiagbon click "like"
lolz most of his words are correct,just that he uses/connotes many languages.let's not forget he is a Polyglotist or Multilingualist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha That Looks Like Cultist / Asiwaju,3 South-west Govs In Absent At APC Rally In Ondo / Adama Barrow & President Of Senegal Pictured Praying In Mosque 4 Peace In Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.