Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation (2319 Views)

Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2015
san316:
Please please please. Let me summarize. I attended same school with oga Pat so Na me understand am pass.

Wetin he mean be say "Na wetin happen for GEJ tym na I'm dey happen now"

For more translation, I am always dey arnd. Una doo ooo.
........u don't mean it
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 5:59am On Nov 19, 2015
mirabel001:
how can dis help us actualize biafra?...dat's my question
biafra my foot

we are talking about how to move this country forward u Dey talk rubbish...if biafra happen today,we will be the one that will suffer it,because we're landlocked,No economic development in the east,and the oyel we depend solemnly on is fast vanishing

what are we producing ?

do u think south south is joining us?

so u want to apply visa if u wanna travel to lagos?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Kingsley1000:
House Member, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon never fails to
amaze us with his grammatically inclined words.

Read what he said on the current state of the nation

“This nation has been truncated and miasmad of a deprecable apothesis
of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadinly oozing into a
maladorous excresence of mobocracy.
With all tarmangant ossifying proclivities of a
kakistocracy,it is imperative to juddesdate the faggotery hukuv the system is running with,our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a
paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore Quaalude , cest in
dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia.”
I guess his fellow APC Supporters did not understand this. Let me help:

In summary, Obahiagbon is saying that the nation has put on reverse gear backward to 1984. The crikum-crikum, dejavu-dejavu imply the evil-impact of broom waving on the economy. While mobocracy means that mob are in now charge grin grin angry
Faggotery hukuv and oozing of our leaders maladorous dullardism is left for you to decipher as the masse have entered one chance of peret ologomabia 4 year kakistocracy grin angry
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by mirabel001(f): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Kingsley1000:
biafra my foot

we are talking about how to move this country forward u Dey talk rubbish...if biafra happen today,we will be the one that will suffer it,because we're landlocked,No economic development in the east,and the oyel we depend solemnly on is fast vanishing

what are we producing ?

do u think south south is joining us?

so u want to apply visa if u wanna travel to lagos?

Slavery has ripped much in2 ur system...sori
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Xetima:

I guess his fellow APC Supporters did not understand this. Let me help:

In summary, Obahiagbon is saying that the nation has put on reverse gear backward to 1984. The crikum-crikum, dejavu-dejavu imply the evil-impact of broom waving on the economy. While mobocracy means that mob are in now charge grin grin angry
Faggotery hukuv and oozing of our leaders maladorous dullardism is left for you to decipher as the masse have entered one chance of peret ologomabia 4 year kakistocracy grin angry
baba one chance grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Current State Of The Nation by Kingsley1000(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2015
mirabel001:

Slavery has ripped much in2 ur system...sori
ask your granny her war experience....i think it's better imagined than felt the impact of war

#one NigerIa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Northern Agenda Hits A Snag: It's All For All Or Nothing! / Niger Delta We Are Ready For War - Militants / Photo Of Arewa Youth Leader Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.