Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency (826 Views)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by ahmedkoded95(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Editor’s note: An open letter of apology to the
immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan,
apparently authored by a Nigerian, Michael Joel, is
becoming viral. From the former president’s exit from
power, to the seeming non-fulfillment of electoral
promises by the All Progressive Congress-led federal
government, the author makes an unreserved apology
and expresses hope on Jonathan’s return.

Our Dear Goodluck Jonathan,

I write on behalf of all Nigerians to tender an
unreserved apology to you for unknowingly voting you
out of office as the president of “once upon a time”
giant of Africa, Nigeria.

I know many will shy away from accepting this fact,
especially those from the Aggrieved People Caucus
(APC) who are commonly known for boasting of what
they cannot or will never do.

Before your unfortunate exit, we Nigerians used to buy
fuel at N87.00 per litre. Who knows, maybe by now you
would have brought it down to N22.00 per litre had you
not been voted out.

Your Excellency, believe me, we have all learnt the
lesson and we promise never to repeat such a blunder.

It may interest you to know that we have finally come to
terms that President Muhammadu Buhari’s primary
ambition was to be a petroleum minister, but he was
tricked by the known scammers to divert from his
ambition to presidency for reasons not yet made public.

In view of this discovery, we are currently on a round-
table negotiation with PMB to accept your unconditional
return to presidency, and for him to rather concentrate
on the Ministry of Petroleum till further notice.

Accept the assurance of the fact that once the “old
soldier” signs the memorandum of understanding, we
will communicate same to you.

While re-emphasising our regret as regards your exit
from power, we are hopeful that you are currently on the
drawing board to re-strategize and do what you know
how to do best ahead.

Please accept our sincere apology.

Michael Joel,

Yours truly.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by chocolateme(f): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
I can't wait. Back and better even in a thousand years.
Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by ahmedkoded95(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2015

Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by Zambux(f): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
GEJ........ till forever
Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by MaziOmenuko: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dear GEJ,
I was among those that sent you to otuoke. Giving the opportunity, I will do it over and over again.

But I miss your wife shaa with her comic reliefs.

Kindly ensure you remain in otuoke.

Regards.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by IVORY2009(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Until a man marries a second wife, he can never appreciate the first wife shocked

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Its true. He should return to Otuoke presidency . GEJ was never born to lead . Everyone took advantage of his dullness !

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by cephaswizzy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin angry
Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by palladin: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dear GEJ
How is life treating you in the Otuoke where I sent you. Hope you have acquired some clue? How about your PhD thesis, have you found it?
Greet Mama Pesh for me.

Your slayer
Card Reader

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin
Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by MabraO: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Both d op nd d writer of that letter una 2 head no correct.
Bunch of clueless peeps like ur cluesless master goatluck Jonah daft
Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by Moz22: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
That'd be an endtime return
Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by mightyhaze: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Just look at d characters dat keep poppin out as our presidents in ds country! Are we cursed? We dey forbid characters like obama,mandela,hugo chavez,angela merkel et al? All dese clueless and corrupt after corrupt leaders na wetin sef?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by speedyGonzales: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
why? if we can get someone even better!
Re: Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency by Pavore9: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Our Dear Goodluck Jonathan,

I write on behalf of all Nigerians to tender an
unreserved apology to you for unknowingly voting you
out of office as the president of “once upon a time”
giant of Africa, Nigeria.

l guess the writer took expired codeine!

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Former Deputy Gov. Adefukire Weds: Aisha Buhari, Gov Ambode, Tinubu In At / Fuel Hoarding: Drama As DPR Uncovers 2 Petrol Stations / 10 Huge Countries Without Their Own Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.