Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. (1289 Views)

Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic) / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. / IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by QualityPays: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
This really wierd but please I need advise the basis of the beating was really me being rude and talking back at her and I told her she can't dare.And she showed me she could she used broom,etc
Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by Zambux(f): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
She would have used plank make ur brain reset small

9 Likes

Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
That's what u get when u think u too young to live on your own. what I'm I even saying, if u feel u up to standard, y not rent your own house and stop talking back at your mum in her own house!

10 Likes

Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by Slimzjoe(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Because you're now Taller than your mum and a Graduate which she's not, you now think you can Disrespect her? undecided undecided

Hope she used Garri Turner on you?

Lubbichi!

10 Likes

Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by lomprico(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
If you think you are now a big guy/girl, move out! Or else endure d planking till u do.

2 Likes

Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by sexybukola: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's your fault cox, u didn't comport yourself enough to require being treated with much respect you deserve. Please go and beg mummy's for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
You deserved it..

You are a graduate so

1 Like

Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by SAMBARRY: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Respect is reciprocal.give her her due respect and she'll give you yours.besides if she talks to you in a manner you don't like leave her to vent. When she calms down tell her your own contrary points respectfully and reasons why.if she doesn't want to reason with you get your own house.btw how old are you? You sound young

Then as per being a graduate, who paid your school fees and sent pocket money to you for your upkeeps and text book before ranting I'm a graduate. A child is still a child to her parents be you a graduate or a professor. Outside you're a graduate but to your mom,you're her child and meanwhile start acting mature so she won't cane you like a teenager wink

What caused THE disagreement between you 2 anyway?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by ahnie: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Okro no dey eva dey big pass the owner,he go bend am then,come pluck am.

1 Like

Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
QualityPays:
This really wierd but please I need advise the basis of the beating was really me being rude and talking back at her and I told her she can't dare.And she showed me she could she used broom,etc
Have you been rude? And do you talk back at her?
Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by raumdeuter: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
QualityPays:

Your mom is a very nice person. You were rude you were talking back and you told your mom she cant dare OSANOBUA.

Do you have a black eye, did she break any of your bones?

Please thank God for your mom.

Someone is housing, educated, and feeding your grown asss you you dare open your big mouth to say she dare not.

I'm sure folks like you who are disrespectful to their mom, when they see a policeman, or their lecturer or boss younger than your mom they dare not open their filthy mouth to say nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by Sanguine(f): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
As long as you're still under your mother's roof and you keep behaving like a child, you'd keep been treated just like a child whether you're as tall as an iroko tree or you're an overgraduate!
By the way Mr OP, did you expect Nairalanders to congratulate and clap for you for being rude to your mother?
Hahahahahah... Smh!
Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
QualityPays:

Not good to be rude to your mom however i don't think she has the right to beat you as she likes maybe she was playing with you since its a broom and at 23 you won't just stand there while she flogs you.
Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by confun: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol, see as I dey laff for ds corner, the OP was looking for consolation, bt guys just dey add fuel to fire..... smiley
Re: My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. by Vikky014(f): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
confun:
Lol, see as I dey laff for ds corner, the OP was looking for consolation, bt guys just dey add fuel to fire..... smiley
hahahaha. no b small tin

(1) (Reply)

18+! Naija Babe Strips Unclad Just Because Of N20,000. Ladies Can You Do This? / Describe 2015 With A Word / 5 Surprising Facts About Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.