Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do (1272 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by QualityPays: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pls I need people to really drop their comments.Thanks
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by sisisioge: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin grin

You know it is time you launch. Birds aren't expected to stay in the nest forever bro...go get your nest too.

1 Like

Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
If shes' your biological mother-she wouldn't ordinarily raise her against at 23 and a graduate,therefore, introspection is what you need to do. But if you can't place it 'truthfuly',then, talk it over with her respectfully,she would see reasons with you. Don't be rude.
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Toddler - Mama go beat you

Primary School - Mama don upgrade the beating

Secondary School - Na Rode she dey take beat you

University Days - Mama dey rain Curse plus Excess beating

After University - WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR NIGGA?
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by teeboo: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin as in are u serious? So while she was beating u wat were u doing,u no go run komot,if I were u I will run b4 she slap me not to talk of beating,na my mama na she can correct anitime and at any age

1 Like

Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by amiskurie(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
QualityPays:
Pls I need people to really drop their comments.Thanks
Bro commit suicide
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by lilmax(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
It all boils down to what you did, @23 you are suppose to be very responsible.....maybe she sees you as immature

1 Like

Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by 5minsmadness: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
If u like hold a masters degree from Edinburgh, your mama has the right to beat the sh't out of u anytime.

U wan fight am before? undecided
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
oh boy we r in d same shoes o;U gat no choice but to dey look
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by itstpia8: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
I will thank her and ask God to bless her more.

oh, and I will also change my behavior that might have led to such an occurrence.

2 Likes

Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by SAMBARRY: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
5minsmadness:
If u like hold a masters degree from Edinburgh, your mama has the right to beat the sh't out of u anytime.

U wan fight am before? undecided
awww 5minsmadness is innocently cute.he looks like a complete calm,refined and collected gentleman like a delectable cutie so that's you cheesy

Henceforth ill stop calling or referring to you as 5minsmadness.I'll call you cute cupcake wink tongue

Why do you now always behave like A roughian on nl. tongue

You're too innocently cute to be a roughian with that cute baby face wink

N.b I'm not flirting with you. I'm just admiring your picture. tongue

1 Like

Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by yomi007k(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
The question is, what did u do?

She just can't suddenly start beating u.

If u can't answer den u really deserve to be beaten
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by Pidggin(f): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
My advice is try respecting yourself, behave mature, start working even a part-time job if you find one. I think it's time to prove you are now an adult by doing these things.
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by 5minsmadness: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
awww 5minsmadness is innocently cute.he looks like a complete calm,refined and collected gentleman like a delectable cutie so that's you cheesy

Henceforth ill stop calling or referring to you as 5minsmadness.I'll call you [size=18pt]cute cupcake[/size] wink tongue

Why do you now always behave like A roughian on nl. tongue

You're too innocently cute to be a roughian with that cute baby face wink

N.b I'm not flirting with you. I'm just admiring your picture. tongue

***Facepalms

This is an outrage angry
I am NOT cute angry angry angry angry

And how r u even sure that's my pic? wink
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2015
What can you do ? Id just walk it off cuz I'd probably say something nasty which is rude
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by SAMBARRY: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2015
5minsmadness:

***Facepalms

This is an outrage angry
I am NOT cute angry angry angry angry

And how r u even sure that's my pic? wink
that's you joor.why ARE you denying yourself cheesy

I knew it's you because I've seen a Simi picture of that face in polo on your profile picture now you've changed it to same face wearing Off I shirt and tie. No moustache just a little face hair under your nose.I studied the facial characteristics well in both pictures wink

so Cute Cute cupcake why are you outraged by me calling you cute or cutecup cakewink
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2015
I will work and pray hard...
I will be my responsibility,
If at 23 you were doing well for yourself and very independent, your mother no matter how military she is will not have cause to beat you..
She would have just given you her own opinion the issue that led to the beating
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by 5minsmadness: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
that's you joor.why ARE you denying yourself cheesy

I knew it's you because I've seen a Simi picture of that face in polo on your profile picture now you've changed it to same face wearing Off I shirt and tie. No moustache just a little face hair under your nose.I studied the facial characteristics well in both pictures wink

so Cute Cute cupcake why are you outraged by me calling you cute or cutecup cakewink

Well, I graciously accept your compliment.
Thank you.

I've always been a gentleman; just because I do not accept most of your (feminist) views doesn't make me anything less.

Cute is for girls. I would much rather prefer "devilishly handsome" tongue grin
Re: IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do by SAMBARRY: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2015
5minsmadness:

Well, I graciously accept your compliment.
Thank you.

I've always been a gentleman; just because I do not accept most of your (feminist) views doesn't make me anything less.

Cute is for girls. I would much rather prefer "devilishly handsome" tongue grin
no by cute I mean dainty, large eyes,innocent and cudly.meanwhile Cute isn't Only for girls,some men are cute too grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Women And Their Cheating Ways. / Kiddnapped Little Girl !! / “please Help Me Get Access To My Son” Actor Yomi Fabiyi Cries As Son Clocks Six.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.