Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano (559 Views)

Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos / Benue Police Parade Deadly Kidnappers, Armed Robbers And Cultists (photos) / BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by Abatsam111(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Two explosion, believed to be from improvised explosive devices, have gone off in Kano, a PREMIUM TIMES correspondent in the city is reporting.

“Explosions have gone off at Kano GSM market around farm centre,” reporter Mohammed Ahmad said. “I’m rushing to the scene.”

Details of the incident are still sketchy, our correspondent says.
The spokesperson of the Kano Command of the police could not be reached for comments.

A witness however said the first explosion occurred at the market entrance while the second device exploded near a pavilion in the centre of the market.

He said two vans filled with victims were driven away from the scenes of the explosion.

The incident came less than 24 hours after a similar explosion in a crowded park in Yola, the Adamawa state capital, left at least 34 people dead and 80 injured.

Today’s blast is the first attack on Kano since July 6 when a female suicide bomber struck near a Mosque in the city, killing herself.

The teenage bomber had detonated the explosive at 9:30 p.m that day after she was prevented from accessing the Umar Bin Khatab mosque along Zaria Road. The incident happened just as faithful were dispersing after observing the late night (Tarawih) prayer.
More to come…
source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/193428-breaking-deadly-explosions-rock-kano.html
Re: BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by dtruseeker(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
RIP to d deceased. Thank God for my life. I use to go there frequently

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by NATIONALPASTOR: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari should resign now or......

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by cjeski: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Okay oooo #PrayforNigeria
Re: BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by fran6co(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
#pray4Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by fran6co(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Change we can c
Re: BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by danjaba(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
These blast occurred when I was not up to 50 metres away from the scene (Farm Centre). Lucky me.
Rest in peace to the dead

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by mykohayz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pray for Nigeria.....Rip to the departed soul.
Re: BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by nnachukz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Precious life of innocent citizens gone. I only pity those that voted against buhari.
Re: BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by paulchucks: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
yes its true this is what you get when you criticize govt from afar only to get in and it dawn on you truly karma is a bastard
Re: BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by ernesty20(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bubu body odor will raise them
Re: BREAKING: Deadly Explosions Rock Kano by lordkay10(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
If only Muhammed had kept his hallucinations to himself

(1) (Reply)

Five Armed Robbers Killed By Police During Shoot Outs / Drunk Driver Causes Power Outage After Crashing Into A Transformer In Lagos / Wtf! Man Ordered To Give Police 24 Hour Notice Before Having Sex Or Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.