Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) (29432 Views)

''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / Shocking! Popular Pastor Anselm Madubuko Confesses Adultery With K-solos Ex Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seen
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by satowind(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
xynerise:
Stop fooling yourself posting your pictures on every post you make.
Stop fooling ur self following me up and down and mentioning me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
nnafather:
She resemble her papa...the difference nah the girl breasts.
B4 nko? No be him born am?
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by osabiya16(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
evlyn:
okay... so what should we do? Stop wasting my mb op

1. When you dump a girl from OSUN, she'll create a scene & disgrace you.
2. Dump a girl from CALABAR, she'll beat you & force you to love her again whether you like it or not.
3. Dump a girl from ABUJA, she'll cry day & night.
4.Dump a girl from BENIN, she'll bewitch you and you will wake up with boils on your face.
5. Dump a girl from ENUGU, she'll take your name & picture to shrine.
6. Dump a girl from IMO, she won't even notice it because she has so many sugar daddies.
7. Dump a girl from WARRI, she'll turn her bedroom to beer parlour & drink all sort of drinks until she gets high.
8. Dump a girl from LAGOS, she'll go round & sleep with all your friends.
9. Dump a girl from PORT HARCOURT, in 2 weeks' time she'll invite you to her wedding.
10. Dump a girl from ANAMBRA, she'll tempt your dad & become your stepmother.
11. Dump a girl from KANO, she'll report you to her dad in the army & you will marry her at gun point.
12. Dump an ABIA girl, she'll burn ur property & apologize.
13. Dump a BAYELSA girl, you'll see her the next day in your house with your elder brother.
14. Dump a girl from KOGI, no need they have dumped you a long time ago.
15. Dump a girl from BENUE, am sorry you already have AIDS.
Wetin I still dey reason be say na wetin go come happen if you dump a girl from # BORNO
LOL na boko dem go send kill u
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
nnafather:
She resemble her papa...the difference nah the girl breasts.

She is carbon copy of her mum.
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
okay.
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by kennsville(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lastma on BRT lane.

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by blackyy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
satowind:
Who cares
See as this one bold to upload him uglyyy pix
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:
While u lot quarrel over tribe, this couple decided to go ahead to tie the knot..

Pikin of an Igbo gal+ Yoruba dude = End Time Child...

Wish them Happy Fvck Life...
His first daughter Velma is also married to a yoruba man-guess they married their childhood sweethearts.
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by ArcIbrahim38(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Please I am confused....
Someone should please tell me the teachings of Christianity on females mode of dressing
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
evlyn:
okay... so what should we do? Stop wasting my mb op

1. When you dump a girl from OSUN, she'll create a scene & disgrace you.
2. Dump a girl from CALABAR, she'll beat you & force you to love her again whether you like it or not.
3. Dump a girl from ABUJA, she'll cry day & night.
4.Dump a girl from BENIN, she'll bewitch you and you will wake up with boils on your face.
5. Dump a girl from ENUGU, she'll take your name & picture to shrine.
6. Dump a girl from IMO, she won't even notice it because she has so many sugar daddies.
7. Dump a girl from WARRI, she'll turn her bedroom to beer parlour & drink all sort of drinks until she gets high.
8. Dump a girl from LAGOS, she'll go round & sleep with all your friends.
9. Dump a girl from PORT HARCOURT, in 2 weeks' time she'll invite you to her wedding.
10. Dump a girl from ANAMBRA, she'll tempt your dad & become your stepmother.
11. Dump a girl from KANO, she'll report you to her dad in the army & you will marry her at gun point.
12. Dump an ABIA girl, she'll burn ur property & apologize.
13. Dump a BAYELSA girl, you'll see her the next day in your house with your elder brother.
14. Dump a girl from KOGI, no need they have dumped you a long time ago.
15. Dump a girl from BENUE, am sorry you already have AIDS.
Wetin I still dey reason be say na wetin go come happen if you dump a girl from # BORNO

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
2 fat pple
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by mayor9498(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http://holymp3.com
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
I like Anselm alot.

Groom is very handsome..
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by bummyla(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Congratulations! Happy Married Life! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by coronaprof(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wow...must be love:Happy Married Life To newly weds on nairaland
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by lakeside30: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
osabiya16:
End of time

What is wrong with you? end of time what?
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Repent brothers, Repent sisters
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by Jayne07(f): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
So we should not breathe?
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
See d groom chest. congrats
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2015
My Pastor daughter's wedding.
I was at that wedding.
Wishing Sandra and Laoye a happy married life.
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) by satowind(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Oyind17:

See as this one bold to upload him uglyyy pix
Mugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Woman Who Claimed Her Baby Got Missing In Church Confesses / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.