Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! (80342 Views)

Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner / Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Former Minister Of Education, Dr Igwe Aja-nwachukwu, Is Dead, Aged 63. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by shadelek(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by olayinex(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by Remyboyhefty(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by icyprince020(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lyk cwriouz?rip...sleep tYt.
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by johnstar(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op, forget all dis phd, bsc mcm abc ccc talk

Him don die, rip minister of acada

1 Like

Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
RIP angry
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
ernesty20:
Buhari!!
why u dey call Buhari nah? Na Buhari kill him?
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by mizlovette(f): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rest in peace sir
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by CyberWolf: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Uncleodi:

Governor Dave is from Uburu and not Okposi. They are two different towns.
my bad
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
murphyibiam15:

wow..thats great! have u now graduated?
i stayed in mbonu-ojike during my 1st yr in unn in 2010 b4 coming over to UNEC in the same 2010

Yes naw, a super lioness is a graduate

Let's not derail biko wink

1 Like

Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by Nickymezor(f): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by iblife: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
RIP...may God grant d family d fortitude to bear d loss...
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by j1mmy: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
another Nigerian politician dies in hospital in a country where he may have stashed hidden wealth...
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by Christmasdon(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Choi, someones husband!
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by murphyibiam15(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eyekandi:

lolz.....i didnt read it well b4 asking...i know
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by murphyibiam15(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eyekandi:

lolz.....i didnt read it well b4 asking...i know aiite
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
ernesty20:
Buhari!!
I for slap u but that will be animal abuse....mumu
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by HastaCuando(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rest in Peace to the Dead.

Death awaits all. Polithieftians can amass all the wealth, for who cares... DEATH is coming tongue

............ in another news Federal Government Scholars in China still going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting.... and our government care less... embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by sammieee(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Noted! Na make hin family share hin property remain. Maybe his favourite car he drove ones in a month when he was alive will now be use to carry cement or whatever!
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by Btruth: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
#Death! Sure thing for every mankind. RIP.
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by teebaxy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Uncleodi:
Okposi – the largest community in Ohaozara LGA of Ebonyi State has recorded many firsts in the Education Sector.

In the First Republic, Okposi  produced the First Minister of Education of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Late Onyiba Aja Nwachukwu.

Three decades later, Okposi also produced the first female Commissioner for Education in Abia State, Mrs Beatrice Aja-Nwachukwu.

And in 2007, Okposi also produced the First Minister of Education to come from Ebonyi State  – Dr Igwe Aja-Nwachukwu.

More so, Okposi produced the First Professor in Ebonyi State – Late Prof. Aja Okorie. Okposi hosts one of the first three unity schools in Nigeria – the Federal Government College, Okposi (the other two were FGC Warri and FGC Sokoto). Recently, an Okposi son, Dr Laz Ude Eze became the first Ebonyian to make First Class (and the best result) in a Master of Public Health (MPH) Program in the United States. He was also the first International Student to become the President of the University of Kentucky Student Public Health Association in the United States.

In this 21st century, below are the photos of classroom blocks in public secondary schools (especially State-owned schools) in Okposi. How many world-class scholars can Okposi produce with these infrastructure?

This is history as it has never been a reoccurrence in Nigeria where father and son occupied the same office at different times.

The young Aja-Nwachuku should be in his teens when his father was Education minister without knowing that he, himself will one day occupy same position.

#HardworkPays

Lalasticlala Oya! Move to fp so that others will see. No be all them Wizkid and tontoDike eating banga Soup
this story will benefit the gods
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by mayor9498(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http://holymp3.com
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by YaksonFCA(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by psychologist(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Uncleodi:
Okposi – the largest community in Ohaozara LGA of Ebonyi State has recorded many firsts in the Education Sector.

In the First Republic, Okposi  produced the First Minister of Education of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Late Onyiba Aja Nwachukwu.

Three decades later, Okposi also produced the first female Commissioner for Education in Abia State, Mrs Beatrice Aja-Nwachukwu.

And in 2007, Okposi also produced the First Minister of Education to come from Ebonyi State  – Dr Igwe Aja-Nwachukwu.

More so, Okposi produced the First Professor in Ebonyi State – Late Prof. Aja Okorie. Okposi hosts one of the first three unity schools in Nigeria – the Federal Government College, Okposi (the other two were FGC Warri and FGC Sokoto). Recently, an Okposi son, Dr Laz Ude Eze became the first Ebonyian to make First Class (and the best result) in a Master of Public Health (MPH) Program in the United States. He was also the first International Student to become the President of the University of Kentucky Student Public Health Association in the United States.

In this 21st century, below are the photos of classroom blocks in public secondary schools (especially State-owned schools) in Okposi. How many world-class scholars can Okposi produce with these infrastructure?

This is history as it has never been a reoccurrence in Nigeria where father and son occupied the same office at different times.

The young Aja-Nwachuku should be in his teens when his father was Education minister without knowing that he, himself will one day occupy same position.

#HardworkPays

Lalasticlala Oya! Move to fp so that others will see. No be all them Wizkid and tontoDike eating banga Soup
wow....insightful, I am from okposi and didn't know all these fact about my l.G.a.....r.i.p nwoke ibaayi cry

1 Like

Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by Fearcom(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
ernesty20:
Buhari!!

If you sleep and don't wake up on time, it is Buhari; if you are bitten by a soldier ant, it is Buhari, even when you're taking a sh*t and it's not coming out, it's Buhari...
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by cicero12: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
UNN and UNEC things for NL. ...... lolzzz
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by Akiika: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
RIP...develop our hospitals so that you guys can die here in Nigeria and save your family of the expense of moving your corpse back home. It cost at least $15,000 to fly a corpse back from US at least. Angel of death has a universal visa, it can get you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by SamOgasco(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
palladin:
RIP to the dead
for thou art dust and to dust thou shall return

Abi ooooooooo
Re: Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! by 9jatatafo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
One thing I hate most in this life is that one's children or relatives cannot inherit all the educational certificates and qualifications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?" / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.