Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding (51539 Views)

Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Tough Looking Bouncers At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Nuzy: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Meet The Igbo Lady Who Planned Pres. Buhari's Daughter Zahra's Wedding

The celebrity wedding of the year between the president of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari's daughter Zahra and one of the richest billionaires in Nigeria Mohammed Indimi's son Ahmed Indimi which commenced with a grand ball held at the presidential villa and the wedding ceremony which took place today in Maiduguri , was planned by none other than a very beautiftul, talented and young female event planner , Ugochi Nwachukwu, an Igbo lady.She is the owner of the upscale events outfit Enchanted Events.

Ugochi Nwachukwu is an internationally certified event planner and designer. She has a practiced knowledge of custom décor, concierge type planning, floral styling, gifts and rentals acquired over the years She is very hands-on as her passion for events management and space management started way back in her growing up years.

She has worked with several clients cutting across several sectors and endeavours thereby honing her skills in the art. Her passion for the craft has seen her acquire certifications abroad. She has attended the Preston Bailey protégé Master Class in Newyork, Karen Tran Master Class in London and The Wedding Planning Institute in Roseville, California.

http://naijacookies..com.ng/2016/12/meet-newyork-trained-igbo-lady-who.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by darbeelicous(f): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Igbo people........ Everywhere you go, they are there doing what they know how to do best,
Making money!

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by sainty2k3(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
I've always been saying it, a
Up there, when money is involved, they are all one, no Hausa, no Igbo, no Muslim no Yoruba. They are one. Some low levels guys be fighting themselves on top this matter

330 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
wooow dat gal is soo beautiful.
why ar3 igbo gals like this pls.
this is not a joke..

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS.. always beautiful

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
sainty2k3:
Up there, when money is involved, they are all one, no Hausa, no Igbo, no Muslim no Yoruba. They are one. Some low levels guys be fighting themselves on top this matter

Are you minding them? E-warriors and tribal bigots have time to fight online because they're jobless and hungry. Tell me if the 3 major tribes in Nigeria don't do business together, marry each other or become friends successfully. Some people will come here and start fighting because of what happened before they were born. . .

Step up your game. . . that's the lesson here. Tribalism doesn't pay the bills!

205 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Paulscholari(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
She's great. I love igbo ladies. Any one available here for a serious relationship, kindly pm me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by ameezy(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2016
Paulscholari:
She's great. I love igbo ladies. Any one available here for a serious relationship, kindly pm me.
sad

5 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by UnlimitedIfex(m): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2016
That's a true character of a igbo lady. C were d babe don reach 4 d money, i won't b suprise if i hear say she no base 4 9ja

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by MaGenT77: 1:05am On Dec 18, 2016
when i say these things people say i'm bl bla.....@qummie and co.......come and see an igbo girl....igbos? both male and female...100%....one something will come with smelling armpit and pussy things
NIGHTMAREOO7:
this is not a joke..

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS

2 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by DanPel(m): 1:14am On Dec 18, 2016
No wise igbo will have time for that terrorist (kanu) only if u'v gat no engine oil in ur skull. IGBO KWENU!

50 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by ednut1(m): 5:18am On Dec 18, 2016
what has tribe got to do with dis

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by naniawini(f): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2016
OK... She'll plan mine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by uyams(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Let me book space cos I knw anyting about zahra wedding is hiting front page

This month has been from MMM news,to zahra wed, maybe next trend would be how God picked my call like olajumoke

5 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Yoshy: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2016
Our ladies learn very well from the men. No dulling! It's in the blood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2016
She is ok just very light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by otimothy(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2016
These kids wont understand,they are shouting see Igbo girl making money and all,no be somebody pay her? If only they understand that in business,tribe has no stand......go to alaba and want to buy a DVD maybe he won't sell to you because you are from tivi.

5 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2016
sainty2k3:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Fidelismaria: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2016
Ok

Next

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by LesbianBoy(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2016
No wonder the wedding was classy!

Igbos are just too much... cheesy cheesy

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Lovelynature(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Igbo amaka

We are just too good for Nigeria

We are the best so far.

In terms of handsomeness/beauty, business ideas, investment, being classy etc. We are number one.

No wonder the hatred so far. Hatred born out of envy, jealousy and inferiority complex.

God bless the Igbo race, her people of various clans and dialects. God bless Igbo lovers and well wishers just like He blesses the Igbos.

Nigeria will be a great nation only when they start loving the Igbos. You can't hate great people and expect to be great.

The problem of Nigeria is that she sees the solution to her problem as the source of her problem. With this mindset, the country has a very very long way to go.

Let's Nigeria work in harmony with the Igbos to make this nation a great one.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Atiku2019: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
sainty2k3:

Exactly smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by olaolulazio(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wow! I thought it was Ndidi Obioha that planned it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by seunlly(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
No wonder the wedding was a trash.
Igbo people I hail oooo

4 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Noblesoul123: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Where money is involved, ethnicity or religion becomes irrelevant. That's why the likes of Dangote concentrate their business interests in Lagos.
Unfortunately, the lesson will be lost on most e-tribal warriors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by INTROVERT(f): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Okay..... God bless me too with such an event planner and Eric with the money to afford it because she did a great job.

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by ElPhenomenal(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
who dem epp
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by herzern(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Followinq.
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by mccoy47(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wow! shocked
See choppings
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Leopardd(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
DanPel:
No wise igbo will have time for that terrorist (buhari, except offering him services for money) only if u'v gat no engine oil in ur skull. IGBO KWENU!

Afonja ronu!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by policy12: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
No ipob will condemn her actions, no one will query why she work for d dullard:The same man that lock their future leader in prison rather yu will be seeing comment like the one above mi, proudly igbo doing great.

This is where the masses especially the poor one is missing it, we will stake our life for the rich who care less whether will exist or not. An average igbo man want peace and probably where he can make business.,but it's we the e-warrior that will drink panadol ontop Someone headache.

Well good work from her and let us over here stop this e-fight.

11 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by omooba969(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
this is not a joke..

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS

Like how?

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
sainty2k3:
we are not all one. Please

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / 21-Year-Old Governor Ikpeazu's Son, Chinedu, Storms Event In An Official Convoy / Hope Uzodinma Biography: 10 Things To Know About Imo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.