Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? (821 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by Hiploko(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
The quietness of late regarding them is disturbing. Could it be that they have been found and we don't know? Where are all those wearing red,crying on TV and rolling over the floor as if they truly care for these girls. Aunty Oby, why the quietness? All I have to say is that may Nature play politics with the life of all of you that played politics with the lives of the Chibok girls...becos of GEJ
Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by frankay430(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
ask google
Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by Firefire(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
I laugh... where is Obiageli sef cheesy
Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yes.. Dem dey daura
Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by Hiploko(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:
Yes.. Dem dey daura
lol. God have mercy and judge all those involved in BBOG until they keep crying,rolling over and wearing red to ensure the release of the girls under GMB
Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by psucc(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
If the fight against corruption was actually fought in good faith and the probe done with objectivity, two areas would have been more paramount and plausible:
1. The Chibok Girls saga
2. Buhari's WAEC certificate.
Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by Hiploko(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
psucc:
If the fight against corruption was actually fought in good faith and the probe done with objectivity, two areas would have been more paramount and plausible:
1. The Chibok Girls saga
2. Buhari's WAEC certificate.
fact
Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by Hiploko(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Politics sha
Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by Hiploko(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Firefire:
if u ask me, na who I go ask? grin
Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by speedyGonzales: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2015
[size=14pt]Buhari bought all of them, the paedophile is hiding them in one of his missing properties[/size]
Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by Hiploko(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2015
speedyGonzales:
[size=14pt]Buhari bought all of them, the paedophile is hiding them in one of his missing properties[/size]
it's possible o! Maynature play politics with the life of all those that used Chibok girls to play politics against GEJ

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by mike404(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Firefire:
OBIAGELLI IS SOME WHERE ENJOYING HIS KIA PICANTO. MAN MUST CHOP NAU
Re: Chibok Girls... Have They Been Found? by Hiploko(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2015
mike404:
OBIAGELLI IS SOME WHERE ENJOYING HIS KIA PICANTO. MAN MUST CHOP NAU
who bought for her?

(1) (Reply)

Abolition Of Indigene & Non Indigenes Discrimination In Schools In Nigeria / Breaking News: Man Who Organized Paris Attack Killed / Audu Back To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.