Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife (42817 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Strangles Neighbour's Children After Kidnapping Them (Graphic) / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Sunnyade01(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lasisi68 is a prophet.

EndTime!
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Nobleking2000(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
I AM HERE TO CHECK NAME.
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Jabioro: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wetin i wan talk na.This one pass me ..abi which kain ibinu this get naqa oo
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by cirmuell(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesu shocked
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by HRich(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
A.b.o.k.i mai Suya.
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
We all need saving
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by idu1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time madness....
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by godoluwa(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
its a norm among northerners especially if the mother is not a northerner. evidence is during the Jos crisis between hausa & other tribes. STUUPID END TIME FATHER
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by joweee(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time..... Heart of a man!!!
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nobleking2000:
I AM HERE TO CHECK NAME.
ok
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Freksy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is not madness, in case anyone uses or think of using the word. No madman would do that!

Killed 1 with no remorse, kill 2 and so on...?

Even demons, I am sure are frowning at this.
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by christinie(f): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari's bad economic policies leading families to fight on daily basis.

Sack Buhari!
BeazyBee:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/man-slaughters-own-4-children-after-quarrel-with-wife/
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Btruth: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
The devil is truly roaming around, seeking for whom to devour. Be vigilant and prayerful.
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by omojeesu(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
shadelek:
Madness at its peak. So the dead children will solve his quarrel with his wife. Thank God the woman found her way immediately, if not she would have been slaughtered with those poor children. These hausas and their low mentality. Our President is a case study though

Anyone with same inclination would do same wicked act Hausa or not!
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Capernaum(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Who knows what the wife must have done. The story is one-sided sad
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by busybraindaniel(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wicked man
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by busybraindaniel(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tell dem
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
mumu man
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by busybraindaniel(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=Capernaum post=40163320]Who knows what the wife must have done. The story is one-sided sad[tell dem]
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
What a good father

So much for my children must have a father.children wouldn't have sound development without a father

Shioorrr undecided
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Sanchase: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thank God.

shadelek:
Madness at its peak. So the dead children will solve his quarrel with his wife. Thank God the woman found her way immediately, if not she would have been slaughtered with those poor children. These hausas and their low mentality. Our President is a case study though
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Sanchase: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hehe Igbo kwenu, a thread meant for Man Slaughter has been used by Igbo man to advertise his businessi grin.

eloquentclient:
[size=13pt]Spend quality outdoor time with your family this Christmas.
Get this new 3-seater swing chair. Comes with 20% Christmas discount from Charykel.
Suitable for pool side, garden and back yard relaxation.
See the Health benefit of using this swing chair http://www.charykel.com/health-benefits-of-using-swing-chairs/
To order Call 08034747319 ! Read more http://www.charykel.com/swinging-chairs/[/size]
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by mizlovette(f): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
My goodness what is this world turning into? God please protect all my family members, friends, well wishers and all nairalanders. Amen
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sad and pathetic
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Probarbie: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sasuwa:
fayose why

i can c u re mad but d gud news is dat u ve nt started roaming
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Truckpusher(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
*Speechless*
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=busybraindaniel post=40163521][/quote] so na the children him suppose use as sacrificial lambs for the rancour between him and his wife undecided

Anyway from hospital bed to kirikiri where he'll meet his likes.it's obvious he cannot live with sane people. It's there they'll teach him how to be a man when they finish him with beating 101

And if you're also a father like him,continue. Infact keep it up.you will soon join the woman that baptized her husband with hot water where she is.you WIll get sense by force
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Facts2000: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
The devil is really ruling the world
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Now. Picture this. If this same man that could slaughter his own children, 4 kids, were to be given a gun, or some explosives to go and bomb a major car park or big market in the heart of Kaduna city (all in the name of boko haram), please won't he go and shout Allahu Akbar before detonating and wreak havoc

If your answer is Yes, then next time Boko Haram bombs, or ISIS do their thing(I pray it never happens again), please think twice before uttering/typing "Islamabad, Religion of Piss and what not.....Clearly, the hearts of many men you call human, are plated with evil......ranging from Hitler (Fix religion) to George Bush (Fix religion) to that Sandy Hook shooter (Fix religion) to Bin Laden (Muslim) to Abubakar Shekau (Muslim)....etc

Kapeesh

Be safe...
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Epatty(f): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Probably, he found out dat d children r nt his
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by Harmony92(f): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
estyvino:
The man is mentally imbalanced, coupled with coming of hamatan and hardship everywhere.

May the souls of the innocent children rest in the Lord.
Na harmatan give am knife? Nt an excuse o
Re: Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife by fm7070: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

Only a dummy lacking in education would say such a naive, primitive and bigoted statement. How do you even know the Man is Hausa or a Fulani? Secondly, I am pretty sure you can find an instance of madness amongst any ethnic group.
Madness is not an ethnic thing (it never has been). Only someone with fecal matter in their brain (like you) would think it is. You will find mad men and mad women from North America to Asia and in-between.

MinorityTribe:
Worst things have happened in your El Dorado Biafra. Besides Kaduna is a metropolis, It isn't like your backward southeast were every sane individuals avoids. The man may even be Igbo.

Larger percentage of reasonable, sensible, well educated researchers will agree with trend and pattern. When we look at Nigeria contest, the pattern and trend of some of this ethnic group is extreme. Show me another tribe that resort in slaughtering people at the slightest provocation or petty communal clash which could have been resolved with dialogue. I will bring out links of more than 10 cases of hausa/fulani killing other people unreasonably.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Do Crystal Meth : My Experience / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.