Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Diezani Alison-madueke Is A Strong, Bold Woman- Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diezani Alison-madueke Is A Strong, Bold Woman- Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyn (556 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion / Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison-madueke Is A Strong, Bold Woman- Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyn by prinxboard: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Everyone has got their say on Alison Madueke, a rash one but here is a lady who is not moving along with the crowed .Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan, has gone on Instagram to lend a voice to Nigeria’s former Minister of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

The Nollywood actress has taken sides with Alison Madueke who has been accused of corruption practices, and also currently battling with Cancer.
Funke Adesiyan is a known supporter of Madueke and she wrote, “Love me or hate me…. today I celebrate this strong, bold and elegant woman. Her name smirks controversy not because she’s dumb but because she carries herself so well,”
“If na true say she steal our money, she us proof. Stop fighting her on the pages of newspaper. It’s unfair,”
“Una wey dey take her sickness abuse am, man wey never die never know wetin go kill am o. Na God’s favour all of us they ask. U cannot take her brilliance or service to her country away from her. If u think say government officials are the richest, wait till you meet contractors who can buy the country!”
“In my little way, I pray you survive this beast called cancer! If you are proven guilty, face the law!”

http://..com.ng/2015/11/diezani-alison-madueke-is-strong-bold.html

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is A Strong, Bold Woman- Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyn by sokoh400(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is A Strong, Bold Woman- Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyn by daridex(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
she no fit help her sick ni

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is A Strong, Bold Woman- Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyn by Airforce1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think the federal government of nigeria should pardon this woman on health ground.

She's suffering and I feel so so sorry for her.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is A Strong, Bold Woman- Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyn by horexy(f): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Whoever steals Nigeria's money must definitely be strong and bold cheesy
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is A Strong, Bold Woman- Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyn by sinaj(f): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
She is correct to a certain point tho

I dnt pray for anyone to go through pain hence, I hope she recovers nd sits in a dock sad

Que sera sera

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Pose In Bikini...and They Got / Thai Man Arrested For 'liking' A Doctored Photo Of Thai King, Faces Up To 32 Yrs / Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Adorable Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.