Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion (38758 Views)

Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof / Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by Driftingking(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Controversial OAP and social media talkative, OAP Freeze has reacted to report that former Nigeria’s petroleum minister, Diezani stole $90 Billion. While comparing her to Bill's Gate who is worth $90.1 billion on another post.

According to him, it is simply impossible for Dieziani to have stolen $90 Billion from a country whose annual budget is $23billion, and that nobody should jump into any conclusion.

Guys, lets not jump at sensationalized news captions aimed at drawing traffic to websites.

How much money does Nigeria have as a nation that someone will steal $90 billion?

I’m my opinion, it is simply impossible for Dieziani to have stolen $90 Billion from a country whose annual budget is $23billion. Do you know how much $90billion is?

Guys calm down, many of you have selected lynch mob mode in the subconscious part of your brains, please reset your brain back to normal.

I am in no way supporting corruption and if Dieziani is found wanting by a competent court, let her be persecuted accordingly, but until that is done, please I implore all well meaning Nigerians to stop cursing her and her mother, at least not for this crime, as it is humanly impossible to commit it; you can’t steal more than what is available! ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple #Dieziani #90BillionDollars

http://www.lailasblog.com/oap-freeze-reacts-reports-diezani-stole-90-billion-country-whose-annual-budget-23billion/

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by mrnigerdelta: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
true

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by senatorizyking(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
That's just it, I know the ethnic bigots won't see the sense in what he's saying.

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by lordkush: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Only sarrki will beleive the nonsense

she's a thief tho but 90 billion dolls

that one na lie

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
I watched those guys insulting the woman for stealing 90 billion dollars, and one thing was clear to me. They don't know how much Nigeria earns yearly from oil. Stealing 90 billion dollars oh not naira will cause our economy to crash.

101 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by klip86: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
nut we all know its impossible to steal 90Billion dollars

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Next?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
But the one and only Resident zombie Imbe.cile Salliki Thinks otherwise.

A mor.ron whose daily duty is nothing but giving Tin-Nun-bu a rim job on his hairy arse. Yes... Salliki literally licks Tin-Nun-bu dirty anus hole.

Salliki take this

cc Sarrki

62 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by JayRise(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Reaction mode activated. But Mehn that money could have done so much for Nigeria's citizens. These people gat no conscience at all

Lesbian receives several hot slaps for cheating on her partner with a man

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by DLondonboiy: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is the first time this nigga is thinking...The very first time.

Kudos daddyfreeze, sense has finally fallen on you

68 Likes

No mind them. How much does Nigeria have for one to steal that amount of money? Can NNPC make that amount of money in 10years? Mtcheww

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Th
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by signature2012(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Word
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by Bonjoro: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Freeze iya e and you o gor.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
90billion Dollarrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzz... Emeka Koman go and bling dat kanting macheen let's Kakurate this Money!!! this Nigerian people Oruways jump to Koncrusion!!! Nna mehn kpogodurum Chief Obinna k'anyi arangia the Kidnap of this woman!!!

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by chynie: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
for once this guy just made commonsense

19 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by davodyguy: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by Alexander001(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
hmm....is that possible?

if your name is Kalu mmaduabuchi and you are
28yrs old.. U applied for a job at NNPC. I just
want to inform u that am eating corn with ur
application letter now in my house ...sorry bro.

N:B na joke. ooo before go die of hypertension.

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by Mandynews(f): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by damola311: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
I don't know how people will believe someone can steal $90 billion....

19 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by NwaAmaikpe: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
shocked

The Diezani Allison-Madueke that I know will never steal $90 billion....

Her pedigree and integrity is worth more than 300 billion dollars.
This is just to tarnish her image.

GEJ should be held responsible for all stolen and lost fund.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
While you insulted corrupt pastors that use the name of God to rob their sheeple, we supported you and call you the voice of the masses and now here you are trying to tactically shield this thief by encouraging us to what? Wait till the courts convict her! Daddy Freeze, sorry to say but shame on you. You fall my hand no be small. Do Nigerian courts ever convict people like diezani? If you are looking for people to defend, there are millions of poor defenceless Nigerians crying for that favour not kleptomaniacs like deziani. Even if it's 140 million dollars that she stole (like US said) is it right? Haba!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by Olulinks(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by GogetterMD(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
True talk daddy freeze #freetheSheeple

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by LifeDrama: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by Oildichotomy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
The first time this small boy made some tiny sense in all his adulthood.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by bams2999(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
PDP & corruption, an now u want back again never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by burkingx(f): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by shortgun(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Just watch how zombies will avoid this thread like plague and attack Freeze for making use of his brain.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by Edu3Again: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
APC is simply trying to distract from its failures.
Where was the $90 billion to be stolen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by googlepikins: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
APC government know the people them dey decieve. The gullible Zombies

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion by sosoliso123: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
that woman should be send to jail

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style / Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah / Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.