Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (80148 Views)

FG Releases Breakdown Of 2016 Budget / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by godoluwa(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
bayinq25:
Endtime wailer
i dnt knw d region u represent bt i expect u to digest d write up b4 commenting.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Baboo13(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by greatiyk4u(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
I lead a military dat is not equipped.......Alex bade

Where dis man hide all these gadgets?
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by OlujobaSamuel: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
leanalyst:

Baba if you publicly humiliate me, then I deserve a public trial if I am Dasuki. He has a right to it.
go and read that report by Femi again, neither Dasuki nor NSA was mentioned, he said everyone responsible should be arrested and brought to book. The period doesn't not covers only his tenure. With his response, he is having documents that can indict serving and retired military personnel, so he should spare us the trash.
At a point he was told a letter of invitation is meant for him, he said he can't collect it personally.
He later said no invitation was extended to him either directly or indirectly.
he can't tender some documents to the public due to his interest in protecting the nation security.
he doesn't want any secret trials but a public one.
first and last 2statements above contradicts each other, so what do we believe.
The guy knows he is guilty of some if not all the allegations against him, make he ans us.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by McTobe(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
madridguy:
DASUKI PROVIDE OUR ARMS OR YOU REFUND BACK OUR MONEY. NO TIME FOR STORY.
The way we jump into conclusion is too bad. u did not address or dispute any facts or figure he raised above only for u to jump into conclusion that he stole our money. we can only look at his side of the case or even argue it but only the court can decide if he is clean or not by the evidence presented before them. We all pray and work to get on top some day and who will wish if he is accused at the peak of his career like this man to be condemned without due diligence in his trial. Until we hear about the evidences against him and his defence and the court ruling let's not be fast to call him thief. These politicians both APC and PDP are all the same. If u follow their accusations upon accusations u go miss road o.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by brownsugarxxx: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerians, use your head ... where are the arms procuded? Show us let us feel it..see it abi
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by frankdivine: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
senatorbayor:
I urge Dasuki to save himself all these explanations and the stress of typing those defence for public consumptions.

What stops him from relating same to the committee that was set up to investigate his activities while in office.

He should as well prepare his defence to be presented as soon as he is charged to court for those weighty allegations that will take the Grace of God to make him come out a clean man.

We are watching if this case is that of a vendetta or otherwise
didn't you see where he said, he wasn't invited by any committee.

Which committee you dey talk again?. Abi na online committee.

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Which arms has Buhari bought since he came into office, But he has been saying we are winning the war, with what?

I don't believe Buhari in the slightest, because untill now, I have not seen the Bloody GUNS AND DOLLARS found at the Akwa Ibom Govt house

Dasuki is not begging for sympathy, He is citing facts and evidence, not bullshit propaganda!

I see weapons in the video below, infact one of the helicopters (Russian fighter) used in the war, has a white guy flying it because Nigerian pilots where not familiar with it yet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak
I have watched that video several times. The "Russian pilot" that u claim flies the helicopter was actually a VICE REPORTER. In fact he refer to the fighter helicopter as FLYING TANK.
PLS, WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY SPREADING LIES Get a life man and a heart u clearly don't have one
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by koboko69: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
calebo101:

What weapons are the soldiers using to fight boko haram now? Is it bow and arrows?

Why suddenly the cries of soldiers having no weapons to fight have suddenly died down? When we know Buhari has purchased no weapons? Are they fighting spiritual warfare?

Some of u dont know jack about the military. U laugh anytime I read comments like this. what weapons are thr BH themselves using that the Army never had? Bokoharam have also been using army's weapons to fight the same Army. The raiding of barracks aromouries and hijacking of other armoured vehicles, hiluxes, tanks and the likes. Please weapon is BH using that is different from what Nigeria had. In virtually every barracks the amount of AK 47s in the armory can go round every soldier 2ce. This clowns were busy feasting of defense budget ...u are here defending the indefensible. Whats the primary weapon of the BH....is it not the same Aks....lol. with the whole money spent on weapons...I dont expect any soldier in the war zone to still be holding on to an AK 47 with 90 rounds or there about. Even Badeh confessed he had an l equipped army...despite the huge money spent....lol. clowns every where
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by garokabir: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Story
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Reptyle(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oga Dasuki, you and your "breakdown of arms purchases" should have showed up at the panel of enquiry.Instead of staying holed up in your house and pretending not to have received an invitation.

If you weren't invited, which invite did you reportedly ask the DSS operatives to leave with your domestic aides?

You will surely have your day in court....I can't wait to hear your explanations.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by McTobe(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
The way we jump into conclusion is too bad. u did not address or dispute any facts or figure he raised above only for u to jump into conclusion that he stole our money. we can only look at his side of the case or even argue it but only the court can decide if he is clean or not by the evidence presented before them. We all pray and work to get on top some day and who will wish if he is accused at the peak of his career like this man to be condemned without due diligence in his trial. Until we hear about the evidences against him and his defence and the court ruling let's not be fast to call him thief. These politicians both APC and PDP are all the same. If u follow their accusations upon accusations u go miss road o.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Eziachi: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dear Dasuki,
Nigeria doesn't need your shopping list, they wanted to see your shopping. And don't say it's all spent on bullets and that it has all been expended.
Yours sincerely
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by speedyGonzales: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seungrandfather:

I have watched that video several times. The "Russian pilot" that u claim flies the helicopter was actually a VICE REPORTER. In fact he refer to the fighter helicopter as FLYING TANK.
PLS, WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY SPREADING LIES Get a life man and a heart u clearly don't have one

Not a Russian pilot, it is a Russian helicopter because as you may recall the American refused to sell Nigeria theirs, that was a South African white guy flying the plane... the guy doing the documentary (calling it a tank) is an american, a former US marine, the plane that is carrying him has a white South African pilot, who is a military consultant to teach Nigerians... look at the video closely, the reporter is not the one flying the chopper, but you see the white guy flying the aircraft in front of him, inside the chopper... the VICE REPORTER is KAJ LARSEN.

below a 55 minutes video of him discussing Boko Haram!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9CanyQnaBE
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by streetshuttle(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
madridguy:
DASUKI PROVIDE OUR ARMS OR YOU REFUND BACK OUR MONEY. NO TIME FOR STORY.

Read d story again and stop blabbing. These are fact. WE NEED MORE HEADS TO ROLL. EXPOSE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
DropShot:
Read first

All contracts and accruing payments were with the approval of the President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces. Once the ex-President approved, the former NSA paid. So, there was due process for every purchase in line with regulations guiding arms procurement for the Armed Forces.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Meritocracy: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Which arms has Buhari bought since he came into office, But he has been saying we are winning the war, with what?

I don't believe Buhari in the slightest, because untill now, I have not seen the Bloody GUNS AND DOLLARS found at the Akwa Ibom Govt house

Dasuki is not begging for sympathy, He is citing facts and evidence, not bullshit propaganda!

I see weapons in the video below, infact one of the helicopters (Russian fighter) used in the war, has a white guy flying it because Nigerian pilots where not familiar with it yet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak
The issue is not about the number of weapon but to train our soldier how to use the one on ground. If you have weapons and don't know how to handle them, its as if you don't have.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by sonnie10: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
#165,375 for a pair of Army khaki uniform! Even Swiss lace no reach that amount. Multiply that by the number of militry men and each would have two pairs. Now I know why Nigeria has been potentially for over 100yrs.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by sammhi(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
@ the emboldened..SMH

Dasuki doesn't want to put some salient issues and contract in public domain but he wants a public trial.

I just don't trust this man..even though he sounds so confident (Which is typical of real criminals)

I remember few months ago when he released some "downloaded" images of 'sophisticated weapons' he claimed to have bought during his time in office. These weapons no one could feel or touch.

please use your sense..PMB has not bought a single rifle or helicopter or jet fighters..so what are the present army using to fight...this means there are enough armaments in stock for use.. we are tired of propaganda
why in the first place does PMB want to try him in private?

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by macaranta(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is a clear case of witch-hunt...soon intellectuals won't want to serve Nigeria again.It appears everyone that accepted one appointment or the other is being maligned and their integrity rubbished all in the name of fighting corruption.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Holyman3(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
senatorbayor:
I urge Dasuki to save himself all these explanations and the stress of typing those defence for public consumptions.

What stops him from relating same to the committee that was set up to investigate his activities while in office.

He should as well prepare his defence to be presented as soon as he is charged to court for those weighty allegations that will take the Grace of God to make him come out a clean man.

We are watching if this case is that of a vendetta or otherwise

Hypocrisy is when you want Dasuki to go to the committee but dont want Amechi to go because he sponsored your dullard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Amiano(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dasuki is really ready for his defense so he should b charged to court. U tarnished his image publicly n u want to try him secretly, Dasuki abeg reveal all d secrete so dat d world will know wat u know dat we dont.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by biotechshola(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
calebo101:

What weapons are the soldiers using to fight boko haram now? Is it bow and arrows?

Why suddenly the cries of soldiers having no weapons to fight have suddenly died down? When we know Buhari has purchased no weapons? Are they fighting spiritual warfare?

u are an ant, d frst tym nigerian govt bought weapon was wen GEJ borrowed i billion dollars, buh dey claimed to av bin buying weapons bfor den whereas our soldiers were using robber gun. Former chief of army staff confirmed it dat prior election period, no weapons were available. Dnt b oblivion to d fact dat buhari released som fund after swearing in nd also got som funds donated by US whch he used to procure wespons. Be enlightened nd stp dsplayin ur ignorance in public.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Who is writing for this Mann?

Hmmm u won carry Jona join body
All contracts and accruing payments were with the approval of the President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces. Once the ex-President approved, the former NSA paid. So, there was due process for every purchase in line with regulations guiding arms procurement for the Armed Forces.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by arsenal33: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
angels09:

That's y he's requesting for a public trial
That's why he shouldn't run away. Stay, invite your doctor here and clear your name
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by jamace(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Did this 13 man committee even invite all the past chiefs or they were only interested in Dasuki?

Anyway, the court should be able to give the final judgement.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by ayindejimmy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
calebo101:

So if I give you money to buy me a #1000 loaf of bread and you bought #50 worth... I shouldn't be bothered as long as I have bread to eat?
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Armstrong1975: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari is afraid of Dasuki,this guy has a lot of information on the general election,time will surely tell

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Bestbeelieve: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dasuki should be given a chance to tell his side of the story.Besides whatever happened to F16 and stealth bombers?why Alpha jets??why do we have naval architects if we cannot build our own aircraft carrier with Nigerdockjust thinking?Do we have visionaries or stereotype morons!
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Baboo13(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sorry o me I wanto set p in this hot environment
Fine babes abeg mention me
Isnor a crime for a babe to start the p
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Eziachi: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
McTobe:
In the real world, when you are accused of a crime, you will do all you could to keep the evidence of your defence between yourself and your defence counsel as a guarded secret, not something you publish on the internet.
Even the police should advise you in the course of arresting or charging you that you do not have to say anything, as anything you do say may harm your defence as it may be used against you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.