Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (80138 Views)

FG Releases Breakdown Of 2016 Budget / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Pavarottii(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
madridguy:
DASUKI PROVIDE OUR ARMS OR YOU REFUND BACK OUR MONEY. NO TIME FOR STORY.
Guy u no go sch or u no sabi read? Or u too lazy to read?
Cos ur post is a dumb one...
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by onatisi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari is in deep shit.the more he tries to show some hard stuff and propaganda stunt about fighting corruption the more he exposes his party and friends. Apc governors in the affected states to benefited likewise apc senators and fed reps. I forsee the FG keeping silent about this issue and letting ths
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Charly68: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
A committee was set up to investigate the arms deal & they come up with a recommendation..I think Col Sambo Dasuki should better direct his evidences to them..rather than looking for public sympathy ..He should stop portraying the president as a demon .. PMB was not the one that recommended his arrest,he only approved based on the recommendation of the committe ..Committees
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Charly68: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
A committee was set up to investigate the arms deal & they come up with a recommendation..I think Col Sambo Dasuki should better direct his evidences to them..rather than looking for public sympathy ..He should stop portraying the president as a demon .. PMB was not the one that recommended his arrest,he only approved based on the recommendation of the committe ..
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by dragon2(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
I know that at least 2 x alpha jets are known to have been received from Air USA and paid for.

m.aviationweek.com/blog/nigerian-air-force-gets-more-alpha-jets

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by McTobe(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Snipes009:
"These are some of the acknowledgement letters submitted to me by the end-users(the services). It is not for me to go and find out whether the equipment were delivered or not. I am not the one keeping the inventories".

Lmaoooo @ the above. This Dasuki guy is really dumb sha. See statement from our former NSA. So as the NSA, you're not concerned whether the equipments you authorized their procurement are delivered or not. How I wish I'd be the judge to be assigned to your trial. I swear, you're finished!
don't forget that he is NSA not COAS, CNS or Chief of Air staff. the quarter master general of each of the services is suppose to take stock of their wares on their arrival, and acknowledge receipt. on the other hand there are administrative rules of how all this things work. Let's ASSUME this man is guilty on one of those charges he can still go scot free on technical grounds of one those administrative rules...
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by azzima(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
psp2pc:

this man shot himself in the leg with this #2 statement. he didn't acknowledge that he delivered the equipments, he only said they signed letters that they received the equipment... he should start calling names..
Your Brain is there...
Barman give this man 2 bottle of Gulder.
GBAM! !!!!!!!!. You are the only SENSIBLE person that meticulously read this news. 10000000000 likes for you!!!!!!
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by midolian(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
tinktanker:
if he is tried in secret buhari will pin him by all means even when he is innocent. Except u don't knw d beef pmb has wit Dasuki.
lool..u talking of beef? If u talking of beef, babangida should have been dealt with long ago through all possible means. Lol
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by azzima(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
gomegie:

People please beware of 419. Xmas is almost here.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by ideology(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
The truth will be unfold, hehehe I know some already, how you helped APC win presidential elections
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by midolian(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ama80:
it's either u studied criminology or u ve already condemned him.our head of state is vindictive dats all.i support his public trial.
grin grin

Baba means well, dear. Its all for our own good grin
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by TopHand: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Col Sambo dont take Nigerians for fools stop demostrating low level ignorance and lack of intelligence stop flashing and waving internal memos even baby yahoo boys can do better than that, the prove of the soup is in the soup itself pls just show us the jets and helicopters you brought or what are you trying to tell Nigerians that you never inspected the delivery items you brought, items that you paid million/billions of dollars for?

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by JuanDeDios: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/18/dasuki-releases-breakdown-of-arms-purchases-says-nigerians-will-hear-a-lot/

Lalasticlala
Now, this is a robust response. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo should come and read.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Haslil878(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
calebo101:

What weapons are the soldiers using to fight boko haram now? Is it bow and arrows?

Why suddenly the cries of soldiers having no weapons to fight have suddenly died down? When we know Buhari has purchased no weapons? Are they fighting spiritual warfare?
my brother leave matter former CDS Air marshal Alex badeh sys the last time Nigerian Government purchase weapons for Army was 2006 so who is deceiving who here?

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by midolian(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
theshield:

so if military buy arms they should come and report to you and your father right? Civilians are not suppose to know about military war chest. YOU PEOPLE TALK LIKE KIDS.
God bless you!
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by ElCapone(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
nickxtra:
The ranting of a seeking man. Ibori spread 'innocent' press releases more than these, yet he later started pleading the U.K court for leniency.
Abi ooh, so earlier he starts to beg for draw the better.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by McTobe(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bestbeelieve:
Dasuki should be given a chance to tell his side of the story.Besides whatever happened to F16 and stealth bombers?why Alpha jets??why do we have naval architects if we cannot build our own aircraft carrier with Nigerdockjust thinking?Do we have visionaries or stereotype morons!
mehhn F16 and the stealth u are talking about are too damm expensive and consider the time it will take to train airforce personnel to master them not to talk of stealth. I know that Nigeria air force are use to alpha jets already . Also F16 is a US made fighter Nigeria couldn't have procured it because of US antiNigeria stance that made them to block all arms purchase from their country
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Abugab(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Did all the equipments signed for as received including the four fighter jets grow wings or they were only existing on paper?
We know how contracts that are never done are signed off as completed and when you get to the site you meet a thick forest.
Or did the fighter jets disappear like the naval ship that varnished once upon a time in Nigeria and was later found in far away obodo Oyinbo?

He should stop evading the law as he is the one who blatantly refused to honour the invitation of the panel.
Now he is talking about rule of law which he didn't have any regard for at the beginning.
His ineptitude had led thousands of Nigerians to be killed and he is not more human than them.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by nokingasgod: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
This guy is the greatest canary of all times. He can sing and he'd surely sing more cos its apparent he does not want to sink alone!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by meforyou1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Gayigaskia:
This dumb fuc***k if you had attended the committee panel you would have presented all these evedences instead of trying to leave the country
see how foolish you are. Should he attend a panel he wasn't invited to?
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
i believe he was ex N.S.A, dah meanz he can simply trace d division nd the commanders in charge of the weapons. I believe Nigeria as a country should have all these information stored in the office of the N.S.A for easy reference

If by any means nat, then Nigeria my country is backward.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by StoneLucifer: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tell that to the marines...
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by agabaI23(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Charly68:
A committee was set up to investigate the arms deal & they come up with a recommendation..I think Col Sambo Dasuki should better direct his evidences to them..rather than looking for public sympathy ..He should stop portraying the president as a demon .. PMB was not the one that recommended his arrest,he only approved based on the recommendation of the committe ..Committees
The committee indicted him in the media and you did not condemn them but you are here condemning him for defending himself in the media? How logical?
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Realist2: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
owobokiri:

Are you a robot? I mean why is it that some of you gobble whatever that is thrown out by buhari line hook and sinker? You don't have a brain? You cant think?

my man where,ve you been to, i have been looking for you.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by Bovis(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
madridguy:

Dosuki is not only telling stories, the guy is a comedian and a big joker grin grin. He said "These are some of the acknowledgement letters submitted to me by the end-users(the services). It is not for me to go and find out whether the equipment were delivered or not. I am not the one keeping the inventories" wink wink grin grin

joker of the year!!!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by agabaI23(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Abugab:
Did all the equipments signed for as received including the four fighter jets grow wings or they were only existing on paper?
We know how contracts that are never done are signed off as completed and when you get to the site you meet a thick forest.
Or did the fighter jets disappear like the naval ship that varnished once upon a time in Nigeria and was later found in far away obodo Oyinbo?

He should stop evading the law as he is the one who blatantly refused to honour the invitation of the panel.
Now he is talking about rule of law which he didn't have any regard for at the beginning.
His ineptitude had led thousands of Nigerians to be killed and he is not more human than them.
You are either biased or something else is wrong somewhere....
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by rottennaija(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kx:

2 key things I picked from Dasuki's response:

1. Ex presido GEJ signed off on the procurements.
One wonders, could GEJ litrarily have approved docs without having full grasp of what he was approving?

2. Dasuki reportedly tendered letters by security chiefs acknowledging receipt of "allegedly supplied military harwares".
You ask, do we have the history of public officers endorsing the receipt of materials on paper without actual receipts solely for corrupt serving selfish interest? Fuel subsidy brouhaha comes to mind.

We have seen things like this before. Over to the court.

That's very true. Where am working, in one of the offices in the civil service, my madam recently purchased a colored photocopier for an amount of about 1.3m and I said, what?
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by wiseoneking: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
madridguy:
Do i blame but only pray that you will enter a situation where you are truly innocent but people will spread strong unfounded rumour, then you will appreciate the state dasuki is now. We heard the govt side and now his side. I strongly believe that the govt is controlled by spirit of lies, deceit and hypocrisy. They will not prosper untill they deal with this three MONSTER. Lets see them in the court, later, hope to get to the truth.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by reuben79: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dasuki behind bokoharam.....jst dey watch
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by tomakint: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
owobokiri:

Are you a robot? I mean why is it that some of you gobble whatever that is thrown out by buhari line hook and sinker? You don't have a brain? You cant think?
My dear owobokiri, some of these scoundrels are possessed by demonic spirit of bitterness just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by mirakzhomes: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
I just hope this case will not just die off, as Dasuki threatens to expose the dealings of the big shots serving in Buharis administration.
Re: Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” by luvprince4real(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
madridguy:
who be our? Who know u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.