Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. (40736 Views)

Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now / Fire Burns, Disfigures A Man In Kaduna (Graphic Photos ) / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by PrettyCrystal: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2017
A burns survivor and philanthropist, Julie, has proudly shared photos of her scars being a victim of a fire incident. According to her, she shared this story online for people to get inspired and accept themselves instead of allowing others to determine their lives for them. Read he story below;

Open letter: when I got burned all my doctors would say is "a year from now you'll get to do this or that again" so now that I'm half way there I feel its only fair to share the experience so far: for the most part it sucks! At first I felt like I was only supposed to be optimistic through and through but its not true you do get uncomfortable not only physically but mentally as well and that's fine.

A part of me is hopeful that I will still live a full life with my scars the other half can't let go of what once was (looking at pictures before the incident doesn't help). Being in the position where I inspire so many it is only fair that I don't sugarcoat the journey. I do have my moments where I'm not feeling myself and want to hide from the world and I don't think its anything wrong with that.

On the opposite side when I'm in that moment when I am completely confident in the beauty of my scars its like a high I don't want to get off of. If I can give honest blunt advice to anyone who wants it... You are entitled to feel how you want... don't allow anyone to determine how you view yourself. If you accept you, everyone else will have no choice but to embrace you as well. Yea I'm burned but shit I know I'm still popping *hair flip* #burnsurvivor

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP6ePsIDZjS/?taken-by=ju_superhuman_

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/months-after-suffering-from-fire-burns.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by PrettyCrystal: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by informant001: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2017
lucky lady

5 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by PrettyCrystal: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by makydebbie(f): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Wow!

Positivity is the key!

2 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by HermitSage: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2017
Her behind tho' Well, staying positive brings about achievement.

Stay positive and CHECK MY SIGNATURE and Don't Miss out!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by verygudbadguy(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2017
God is good and His Mercies Endureth forever

21 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by dainformant(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2017
nice one
Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Money answereth

9 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by submit: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Life
Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by UncleSnr(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
If she present this burnt offering, I swear I won't accept it.
I am not lying, ask Chief Lai.

Edit: I am responsible for what I post, but not responsible for what you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by jesus500(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thank God for her.
Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by sinaj(f): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
She is lucky it didn't affect her face

she is still pretty

13 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by emmayayodeji(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
verygudbadguy:
God is good and His mercies endureth forever
you are insane
Na God heal am abi?
Why dem no kuku carry her go church or mosque for treatment
Mtcheew
Kudos to her doctors

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by kennyblaze007(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
God is good....

1 Like

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by BUSHHUNTER: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
My grandma once told me nothing is special about woman a$s all na laps wey fold for up grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by seanswitch(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thank God for her. But she got best medical service too. Imagine if it were to be a random Nigerian in the village. We need well equipped hospitals in this country.
Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by Corrinthians(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Still not gonna touch. lipsrsealed
Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by wunmi590(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
May the name of the Lord be praise, both now and forever (Amen).

God is indeed wonderful, I pray God completely heal you.

NB: The Bible made us to realize the cut off from me and do nothing, it has really shown that, you did not cut yourself from God, that was why you were able to receive this rear privilege.

And for those of us looking for one thing or the other, lets not loose hope, continue. And never relent on God, I pray that this new month, shall be a month of unparallel favor, and unmerited favour.

Happy new month, N'Landers
Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by frenzydilz(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Am I the only one seeing the cameltoe

5 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by Phunkyposh(f): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
when you pass through the fire...............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by 0b10010011: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
emmayayodeji:
you are insane
Na God heal am abi?
Mtcheew
Kudos to her doctors

No mind those sheeples!

Everything na God!

When Church building fall for Uyo, dem no thank there God for allowing the building to fall on his children. Everything na God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by martineverest(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
UncleSnr:
If she present this burnt offering, I swear I won't accept it.
I am not lying, ask Chief Lai.
such a silly and childish comment

5 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by Kondomatic(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Vaseline crew are the most confused people on earth right now.

One picture makes them wanna use their Vaseline but then they see another and their hands will not be in the mood again.

2 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by GeoOla25(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oju apa ko le Jo Oju ara...MMM Fire burns
Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by Arewa12: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thanks God she as a good skin

1 Like

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
emmayayodeji:
you are insane
Na God heal am abi?
Mtcheew
Kudos to her doctors

Oh boy na u craze pass
Ur craziness get PhD awaiting prof
Doctors only cares but GOD HEALS
Learn to use ur no6 all d tym
OK?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by Arewa12: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Vaseline crew are the most confused people on earth right now
bros for dis one 2 again... I fear ur comment

2 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by johnstar(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
We don see am b4 na

Nairaland self

Her leg blyk roasted yam

Make God forgive me ooo
Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by VeniJu: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Phunkyposh:
when you pass through the fire...............

You shall fear no burnstongue
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by darbeelicous(f): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
[s]
emmayayodeji:
you are insane
Na God heal am abi?
Mtcheew
Kudos to her doctors
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. by rinzylee(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
emmayayodeji:
you are insane
Na God heal am abi?
Mtcheew
Kudos to her doctors

You are big Fool. Remove God and the healing won't even take place. Have you asked if she had lost her life nko? You are so stupid. Very very stupid. Fool. Better go and apologize to God. Ewu

13 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed / Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women / Ikpeazu Inspects Coronavirus Isolation Center In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.