Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Pls, I Need Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls, I Need Advice (323 Views)

I Need Advice About This Please. / Just Wrote Waec And I Need Advice On What Course To Study / I Need Advice On Choosing Between Two Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
I wrote 2015 jamb and scored 241, I then wrote Ambrose alli university post UME and scored 68 but wasn't admitted into the course I chose which was medicine. I was given microbiology. but I seriously want to study medicine so I'm planning to write jamb again next year to get medicine at uniben.......but the problem is...should I accept this admission ( and pay outrageous school fees of about 200k for a course I won't finish) and write jamb while still at AAU or stay at home till the next jamb......ur contributions are highly appreciated
Re: Pls, I Need Advice by ify84(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
With the way admission gives wahala, take the microbiology... The school fees might be reduced. Beside, it could be possible, after one year, with good result, you switch to medicine. .. Meanwhile, u still write jamb next year and put ur uniben..

(1) (Reply)

Gonorrhea Testing Is Easily A Of A Worst Presidents Of All Of The A Little Time. / NYSC - YEAR 2016. / Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital 2015/16 INTERNSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.