Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Is Wrong With Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Wrong With Facebook (1363 Views)

9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman / Top 5 Things You Can Do With Facebook Messenger / How To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Data With Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Facebook by biosepeter1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
What wrong with Facebook oo.. I can't visit Facebook since morning.. Other website are going except Facebook.. What wrong! Is anyone facin same sh*t

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by Koleman(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
I thought it was only me. I noticed it on opera mini on android phone. But its working perfectlty on my nokia java phone. Both are opera mini but the android opera does not open facebook while de java phone does. I can't really explain
Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by Quace(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
it z nt opening too on my nokia c3 with opera mini
Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by Ikpewe: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
I am facing the same problem with my android phone same goes with my neighbour.
Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by abat4real37(f): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't have any problem visiting Facebook I'm using UC browser
Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by abat4real37(f): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't have any problem visiting Facebook but I'm using UC browser
Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by biosepeter1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
So like dis like dis nah opera mini be d Bleep up.... Kia not nice for we when dey manage data cost
Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by sozima87: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
I thought I'm the only one experiencing it, hmmmm so na general problem
Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by RealAdewole(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
the problem for all smartphone
Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by Timcy2(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
same here oo
Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by Schulzbm: 6:38am On Nov 19, 2015
I'm using UC browser

Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by bountyhunter: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2015
you guys are using airtel and probably one of their app based data bundles...you cant visit facebook.com (you can visit 0.facebook.com no pictures tho) and you cant goto youtube too...thats a few i know they have blocked...you can solve that by subscribing to their normal data bundles or better yet remove that modayucka and get another mobile carrier

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Facebook by Koleman(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2015
bountyhunter:
you guys are using airtel and probably one of their app based data bundles...you cant visit facebook.com (you can visit 0.facebook.com no pictures tho) and you cant goto youtube too...thats a few i know they have blocked...you can solve that by subscribing to their normal data bundles or better yet remove that modayucka and get another mobile carrier
you are really correct. YouTube too. Na wa o. Airtel no try o

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone Of #15000 / For Those Who Can't Afford Iphone 7! Check This Out (+pics) / Mtn Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.