Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! (1615 Views)

Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air / Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj / 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! by AbusM(m): 12:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure most of us must have heard stories about Saudi Arabia's Sharia lifestyle and the assumed rigid society that surround the country. I bring first hand news to you that, indeed seeing is believing.

The reception at the Jeddah international airport gave a hint into how friendly the place might turn out to be afterall as we were patiently welcomed and guided to the pick up car to our final destination.

Contrary to the thought that being one of the sharia run countries, life could be a bit difficult for a foreigner from the western world, the Saudi Arabians offer one with out of the world kindness that easily displaces any form of bias thoughts.

Yes alcohol is prohibited, women are not allowed to roam freely alone in the public, shop closes against every call to prayer, women cannot drive or leave their hairs uncovered; but life is much more fun here than all these.

In Saudi, you can be assured of free rides by mere standing on the road side without asking help, you can have your bills paid by an unknown person, an unknown man can give you everything within few days of meeting him, the night out is always fun as the roads and shops are always busy.

Even as a christian, there is no fear or worry about the thought of being prejudiced. You are only to respect their way and refrain from any religious based discussions. The mention of english is always golden and comes with a general attraction.

Saudi offers comfort and love , it offers simple life. You can ask any question, if you would like to know more.
Re: Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! by HungerBAD: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2015
The good things you mentioned here are tempting.

But, i will prefer to have my head on my body.

11 Likes

Re: Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! by faray: 1:04am On Nov 19, 2015
WARNING: don't try this if you are not a moslem

4 Likes

Re: Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! by happney65: 3:15am On Nov 19, 2015
faray:
WARNING:
don't try this if you are not a moslem

Exactly.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! by ayobj: 1:15am On Aug 01, 2017
AbusM:
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure most of us must have heard stories about Saudi Arabia's Sharia lifestyle and the assumed rigid society that surround the country. I bring first hand news to you that, indeed seeing is believing.

The reception at the Jeddah international airport gave a hint into how friendly the place might turn out to be afterall as we were patiently welcomed and guided to the pick up car to our final destination.

Contrary to the thought that being one of the sharia run countries, life could be a bit difficult for a foreigner from the western world, the Saudi Arabians offer one with out of the world kindness that easily displaces any form of bias thoughts.

Yes alcohol is prohibited, women are not allowed to roam freely alone in the public, shop closes against every call to prayer, women cannot drive or leave their hairs uncovered; but life is much more fun here than all these.

In Saudi, you can be assured of free rides by mere standing on the road side without asking help, you can have your bills paid by an unknown person, an unknown man can give you everything within few days of meeting him, the night out is always fun as the roads and shops are always busy.

Even as a christian, there is no fear or worry about the thought of being prejudiced. You are only to respect their way and refrain from any religious based discussions. The mention of english is always golden and comes with a general attraction.

Saudi offers comfort and love , it offers simple life. You can ask any question, if you would like to know more.

Abu's are you still in Jeddah.
Let's hook up.
I will be coming around at month end.
See ya
Re: Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! by ayobj: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2017
ayobj:

Abu's are you still in Jeddah.
Let's hook up.
I will be coming around at month end.
See ya
abus,whats up.
saw your pm.couldnt read it though
Re: Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! by AbusM(m): 2:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Try to leave your email or any contact details here at least. You know it's not really every time we get i here. abbmesq@yahoo.com you can send me a mail.
Re: Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! by ayobj: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
AbusM:
Try to leave your email or any contact details here at least. You know it's not really every time we get i here. abbmesq@yahoo.com you can send me a mail.

send me a whastapp +966591243249

(1) (Reply)

My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom / Best Outdoor Tent You Should Consider Buying / Why You Must Travel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.