Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee (3426 Views)

Why Britain Should Propose A Reform Of The European Union And Not A Brexit / Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari / Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by JustGood(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2009
BNP boss 'to attend Queen's party'

The British National Party's leader is set to attend a garden party hosted by the Queen, according to a colleague.

Richard Barnbrook, a BNP member of the London Assembly, said Nick Griffin will accompany him as his guest at the event at Buckingham Palace on July 21.

All members of the Assembly are traditionally invited to the event.

Mr Barnbrook said: "I imagine there will be a to-do and a hoot. These things are going to happen more and more as the party goes forward."

A BNP spokesman added: "Richard Barnbrook has got an official invite in his capacity as a member of the London Assembly and he is allowed to bring a guest, which will be Nick Griffin. For him to snub an invite from the Queen would be absurd.

"It is something people are going to have to get used to because if we get elected MEPs, this is the kind of thing we are going to be doing on a regular basis. It is the emergence of a party from beyond the pale to mainstream."

The Mayor of London later accused the BNP of trying to turn a Buckingham Palace garden party into a "political stunt".

Mr Johnson wrote to Darren Johnson, Chair of the London Assembly, calling for him to intervene and withdraw Mr Barnbrook's invitation.

He said: "I have learnt today that the London Assembly has passed an invitation to Her Majesty's Garden Party to Richard Barnbrook of the BNP, following previous custom for all Assembly Members to be invited.

"It now transpires, however, that Mr Barnbrook plans to bring as his guest the Leader of the BNP, Mr Nick Griffin, or another prominent member of the party, thereby threatening to turn a happy annual event - at which thousands of people across the country are acknowledged for their service to the community - into a political stunt.

"We cannot tolerate any such abuse of the invitation or any potential embarrassment to Her Majesty. I am therefore writing to call on you to inform Mr Barnbrook - at the earliest opportunity - that he must either bring a guest who will not provoke political controversy, or consider his invitation rescinded."

The event will come after the June local and Euro elections, which could see the BNP gaining more local council seats and their first MEPs.

Political experts have warned that disillusionment with mainstream politicians over the MPs' expenses scandal and fears over jobs and immigration could lead to a surge in support for the party.

The BNP campaigns for the "voluntary resettlement" of immigrants back to their countries of origin, claims white Britons have become "second class citizens" and wants to bring back corporal and capital punishment for criminals.

A spokesman for Buckingham Palace said he could not confirm individual invitations.

He said: "A number of organisations and bodies receive an allocation of tickets for the garden parties so it is a matter for those organisations who they invite

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090520/tuk-bnp-boss-to-attend-queen-s-party-dba1618.html
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by hackney(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2009
At least they cant deport some of us.
For  now I'd rather cope with BNP than be in that dump called NIGERIA.
They wont kidnap me,or cut my light and water,my car wont fall into a gully and nobody will shoot me for a few naira.

SO FU .CK OFF!!
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by ElRazur: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2009
I dont even consider them an issue. BNP used the economic situation, unemployment, Xenophobic tactics etc to win votes. It also do not help when Labour makes some moves that allows the BNP and co to exploit to their need.

BNP will never be more than what they are - representation of a tiny few who are noting but racist bigots.

Even most of their own kinds - white skin - wont vote for them. smiley

@Hackney.
They did propose to deport people who have british passports too. smiley But clearly, it wont work.

Below is an example of their views and manifestos over the years [see below]. Who in their right mind would vote for them?

"Rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal, [it] is like suggesting force-feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence." - Nick Eriksen

"Honestly now, would you prefer your kid growing up in Oldham and Burnley or 1930's Germany? It would be better for your child to grow up there." - Mark Collett

"Meanwhile, the indigenous side in the low-to-medium level civil war brewing in this country is getting its training. . .Its all going to get very messy." - Nick Griffin's blog on the BNP website

"Rest assured, all those HOMEGROWN TRATORS who have taken part in the war against our indigenous rights will one day be held to account for their crimes." - Nick Griffin

"WHITE WORKING CLASS SCUM will be swept away by a future BNP government." - BNP councillor Simon Smith

"THE RICH ARE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR TO THE POOR." - Tony Lecomber

"When these Asians go out looking for a victim, they don't go looking for Asian victims. They don't go mugging Asian grandmas, they don't go stabbing each other, they don't go trying to solicit sex off little Pritesh or little Sanjita, they go straight to the whites because they are trying to destroy us and they are the racists." - Mark Collett

“All black people will be repatriated, even if they were born here. ” - Nick Griffin

"Black culture is totally inimical to the mental and spiritual development of young white people, encouraging laziness, lack of ambition in worthy pursuits, preoccupation with the trivial and the banal, appalling manners and absence of respect for others". - John Tyndall

"Mein Kampf is my Bible." - John Tyndall

"Racial laws will be enacted FORBIDDING MARRIAGE between Britons and non-Aryans: medical measures will be taken to prevent procreation on the part of all those who have hereditary defects either racial, mental or physical." - John Tyndall

"When we get to power OUR OPPONENTS WILL BE SWEPT AWAY like flies." - John Tyndall

"There is no doubt that hundreds, probably thousands of Jews were shot to death in Eastern Europe, because they were rightly or wrongly seen as communists or potential partisan supporters. That was awful. But THIS NONSENSE ABOUT GAS CHAMBERS is exposed as a total lie." - Nick Griffin

"There's not a European country the Jews haven't been thrown out of. When it happens that many times, it's not just persecution. THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE." - Mark Collett

"Without the White race nothing matters [other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create "Black Britons", while we affirm that NON-WHITES HAVE NO PLACE HERE AT ALL AND WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY LAST ONE HAS LEFT OUR LAND." - Nick Griffin

"Yes, Adolf went a bit too far. His legacy is the biggest problem that the British nationalist movement has to deal with. It just creates a bad image." - Nick Griffin

“The TV footage of dozens of ‘gay’ demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world’s journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these CREATURES so repulsive.” - Nick Griffin

"Churchill was a fucking cunt who led us into a pointless war with other whites [the Nazis] standing up for their race." - Mark Collett

"The Royals have betrayed their people. When we're in power they'll be WIPED OUT and we'll get some Germans to rule properly." - Mark Collett

"A FRIENDLY DISEASE because blacks, drug users and gays have it." - Mark Collett on AIDS

"Those responsible for creating this multi-racial hell hole must face trial and pay the ultimate penalty." - Nick Griffin

"AIDS Monkeys, bum bandits, gays." - Mark Collett on homosexuals

Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2009
i have no qualms with BNP although they are a 'significant minority'
they used the state of the economy and the whole MP fraudulent activities to their advantage.

I see them gaining some ground in the next election but it is only going to be short-lived as i see the other 3 main parties putting their house in order.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by MrCrackles(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2009
BNP
Pinch of salt! tongue
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by Ibime(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2009
No need to be alarmist. . . . elections to select representatives to the EU always swing right. . . .some at the EU would have all nations fulfilling the roles of states whilst the EU acts as a confederacy, hence people always vote to the right to protect national sovereignty. . . .in Holland, the Dutch version of the BNP actually came second in the elections. . . . so I wouldn't be worried about the BNP picking up one or two votes here and there. . . the holocaust is not coming!   cool
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by Ilelobola: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2009
People should not be quick to disregard them. They might be taking advantage of the current economic/political and whatever climate but the fact remains people voted for them.

I think ethnic minorities should get off their back sides and VOTE even if you think the mainstream parties are all the same; just VOTE for a party other than the BNP!. They won one of their seats by 1200 votes, if enough ethnic minorities had voted, they probably wouldn't have won that one at least. I canvassed for several friends and colleagues to go out to vote unfortunately not 1 of them actually did.

Whilst I pray that my family would have relocated to Nigeria and that Nigeria would be a country to reckon with by the time my children are adults I still say, if you don't do it for you, do it for your children, it was the same way that the Nazi's got into power simply because they weren't taken seriously in the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by KnowAll(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
This is a nigerian thread, and not a british thread, this post should be transferred to the forign section.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by skyone(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2009
hackney:

For now I'd rather cope with BNP than be in that dump called NIGERIA.
They wont kidnap me,or cut my light and water,my car wont fall into a gully and nobody will shoot me for a few naira.

SO FU .CK OFF!!

God bless you, Nigerian govt makes me sick and can damage ones brain. Imagine a gover stealing N250 milla and still gets away with it; tell me how can you explain that to your children;how?
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by skyone(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
ElRazur:

I dont even consider them an issue. BNP used the economic situation, unemployment, Xenophobic tactics etc to win votes. It also do not help when Labour makes some moves that allows the BNP and co to exploit to their need.

BNP will never be more than what they are - representation of a tiny few who are noting but racist bigots.

Even most of their own kinds - white skin - wont vote for them. smiley

@Hackney.
They did propose to deport people who have british passports too. smiley But clearly, it wont work.

Below is an example of their views and manifestos over the years [see below]. Who in their right mind would vote for them?

You and i know they will never never gets to power unless the country want's a continous bombing from islamist jihadist who are ready to kill themselves in your presence and get confused yourself, It's just a polical bureacracy. So relax.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by tpiah: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2009
hackney:

SO FU .CK OFF!!

wetin concern Nigeria with this matter? No be Britain BNP dey?

At the very least I'd think you'd be trying to see how you can move to some other developed country should the worst happen.

na wa- this is why many Nigerians are neither here nor there. undecided Total lack of focus.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by EloSela(f): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2009
The BNP are inconsequential. So what they won a couple of seats? Nick Griffin was still pelted by rotten eggs when he tried to hold a conference outside the house of Parliament on Tuesday by the majority white crowd. And the next day he was hiding out for dear life in Manchester after an angry mob with more rotten eggs waited for him to give another talk. Lol

The racist bigots of Britain are a minority and not worth discussing.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by skyone(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2009
tpiah:

At the very least I'd think you'd be trying to see how you can move to some other developed country should the worst happen.

na wa- this is why many Nigerians are neither here nor there. undecided Total lack of focus.

i guess you're just waking up, read the thread very well and check Hakcney's response. In fact your post is contradictory r u okay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by JustGood(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
Ilelobola:

People should not be quick to disregard them. They might be taking advantage of the current economic/political and whatever climate but the fact remains people voted for them.

I think ethnic minorities should get off their back sides and VOTE even if you think the mainstream parties are all the same; just VOTE for a party other than the BNP!. They won one of their seats by 1200 votes, if enough ethnic minorities had voted, they probably wouldn't have won that one at least. I canvassed for several friends and colleagues to go out to vote unfortunately not 1 of them actually did.

Whilst I pray that my family would have relocated to Nigeria and that Nigeria would be a country to reckon with by the time my children are adults I still say, if you don't do it for you, do it for your children, it was the same way that the Nazi's got into power simply because they weren't taken seriously in the beginning.

God bless you.

It seems some people dont know what they think they know. You think BNP just got there without votes? Just hang on and wait till certain things start manifesting while our brothers are too involved in other things to care to vote.

Many here seem to be saying they dont care if BNP wins elections. Just wait till they start gaining seats. . . one of our main problems seems to be our inability to think about long term consequences. Too many of us are short-sighted.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by JustGood(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
hackney:

SO FU .CK OFF!!

Whoever told you that your naturalised citizenship cannot be withdrawn from you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by JustGood(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2009
tpiah:

You are wrong my dear.

the reason many of uis are neither here nor there is because we never realise when we are walking into pits. Its the same reason Nigeria is the way it is today - ignoring everything that does not seem to have an immediate impact on your current state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by EloSela(f): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2009
JustGood:

Whoever told you that your naturalised citizenship cannot be withdrawn from you?

How do you know that they are a naturalized citizen?
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by kolitos007: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2009

SO FU .CK OFF!!

What a loser, so what you leave in UK, doing what? Most likely cleaning the streets and toilets or selling thing the night club toilets, mate, I will rather be in the dumps of Nigeria and drag myself on floor to some white people.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by JustGood(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2009
EloSela:

How do you know that they are a naturalized citizen?

if, after reading his statement, you are unable to realise that that is a statement of a naturalised man, then what can I say?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by JustGood(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2009
EloSela:

The BNP are inconsequential. So what they won a couple of seats? Nick Griffin was still pelted by rotten eggs when he tried to hold a conference outside the house of Parliament on Tuesday by the majority white crowd. And the next day he was hiding out for dear life in Manchester after an angry mob with more rotten eggs waited for him to give another talk. Lol

The racist bigots of Britain are a minority and not worth discussing.

The fact that some people pelted him with eggs and attacked him still does not remove the fact that he won votes. You think no one voted for him?

Do you know why every election comes with immigration discussions? Go and find out if you have ever been close to any British politician. They might be able to tell you that many ordinary white people that they meet on the doorsteps complain about immigrants.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by EloSela(f): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2009
JustGood:

The fact that some people pelted him with eggs and attacked him still does not remove the fact that he won votes. You think no one voted for him?

Do you know why every election comes with immigration discussions? Go and find out if you have ever been close to any British politician. They might be able to tell you that many ordinary white people that they meet on the doorsteps complain about immigrants.

Everyone talks about immigrants when it comes to Britain because it is an Island. I even talk about immigrants too however I am far from racist. The BNP however take it to another level talking about the desire to deport ethnic minorities whose ancestors have been in Britain for centuries and that even mixed raced individuals can not be British. As I said a handful of people voted for them and a mere handful of people compared to the majority of the country is inconsequential.

The BNP are not a new party and as have existed for over 50 years. Point being, if they were really in a position to claim a majority in parliament then they would have done so long ago. You can waste your time focusing on the racist few and shivering in your pants because the BNP have managed to scrape enough votes together to get a couple of seats in the European parliament but it really is a non-issue to me. It is like me worrying each time I go to America about the KKK.

The BNP in Brussels will be interesting, remember this is a party that can't stand anything non-British including other Europeans and even want Britain to leave the EU so it will be interesting to see how they handle themselves there.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2009
kolitos007 - some of us are educated professionals so please don't tar everybody wit the same brush - if the people u know are cleaner and co then good for u - some of us mix in better circles. Excuse my catty remark but I'm tired of people on NL thinking every1 abroad is a cleaner or security guard,

anyway back to the point in hand - I find the BNP very dangerous, i say this cos they appeal to the ignorant and uneducated of this country who believe their lies and fake information.

watch this and see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QolIvfQEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QolIvfQEw

most of us are intelligent and clearly see what poison this man is putting into people's heads. But for the idiots who want them in power they don't think - this is a small world and oil is big business the last time i checked no non-white country had a substantial amount of oil reserves - so wit a BNP government how will the country interact with these countries, how will they interact with China, and America - u think a Black man will do business with these people. people don't think that's why I'm not too worried at the moment.

anyway I'm tired - these people give me a headache

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by kolitos007: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2009
ronniq, the message I have sent is to whom had called Nigeria dump, what makes you think the UK is better, where all the whites don't even respect black people, I don't care what you say mate, but I know people will sell oil to who ever has money so please keep it to yourself.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2009
no stress but - just like there are the very poor in nigeria there are also the very rich in nigeria so its the same here.

no vex o - i get headache.

white people - what about our own people - if u don't have money in Nigeria the rubbish collected on sanitation day is worth more in people's eyes than a poor man
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by kolitos007: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
no stress but - just like there are the very poor in nigeria there are also the very rich in nigeria so its the same here.

no vex o - i get headache.

white people - what about our own people - if u don't have money in Nigeria the rubbish collected on sanitation day is worth more in people's eyes than a poor man

I don't see what is so great about Britain, all they do is tax you over and over and over again. Besides the BNP will never come into power, and if thats the case that is not my problem and that has nothing to do with Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by ElRazur: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2009
kolitos007:

ronniq, the message I have sent is to whom had called Nigeria dump, what makes you think the UK is better, where all the whites don't even respect black people, I don't care what you say mate, but I know people will sell oil to who ever has money so please keep it to yourself.

Why do I get the feeling, you are yet to live the shores of Nigeria? And if you did, you some how, didnt fit into the system when you got here. Having said that, I am willing to bet you are yet to live the shores of Nigeria. I mean, you seem to know every white person and they have hatred for every black man WTF!

kolitos007:

I don't see what is so great about Britain, all they do is tax you over and over and over again. Besides the BNP will never come into power, and if thats the case that is not my problem and that has nothing to do with Nigeria.

If Nigerians pay tax like the people in the UK do, perhaps Nigeria will be so much better?

Also there are many things great about this country, but that is another story.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by kolitos007: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2009
Why do I get the feeling, you are yet to live the shores of Nigeria? And if you did, you some how, didnt fit into the system when you got here. Having said that, I am willing to bet you are yet to live the shores of Nigeria. I mean, you seem to know every white person and they have hatred for every black man WTF!

How ludicrous is this comment, you don't know who or where I am and you have assumed I have never left the shores of Lagos, if Britain is so great, tell me or lie to me what you do that is so great in this country, and what makes you think that there is love for you in the country, shouting loud against immigration, or are you one of those blacks that shout that they shouldn't let another black person in the country, typical load of rubbish.

If Nigerians pay tax like the people in the UK do, perhaps Nigeria will be so much better?

Also there are many things great about this country, but that is another story
Well think about what you just said again, think about it again then tell me if what you said is even reasonable, if you so leave in the UK, you will know the reason why people are been taxed so much is because there is no exportation in the country hence they have to tax people a lot to keep the economy going, however that is not needed in Nigeria, this is because of exportation of oil, the only reason why Nigeria is in a mess is the greed, and hopefully it will change, then you will all come running home.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by asha80(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2009
kolitos007:

How ludicrous is this comment, you don't know who or where I am and you have assumed I have never left the shores of Lagos, if Britain is so great, tell me or lie to me what you do that is so great in this country, and what makes you think that there is love for you in the country, shouting loud against immigration, or are you one of those blacks that shout that they shouldn't let another black person in the country, typical load of rubbish.
Well think about what you just said again, think about it again then tell me if what you said is even reasonable, if you so leave in the UK, you will know the reason why people are been taxed so much is because there is no exportation in the country hence they have to tax people a lot to keep the economy going, however that is not needed in Nigeria, this is because of exportation of oil, the only reason why Nigeria is in a mess is the greed, and hopefully it will change, then you will all come running home.

Keep living in lalaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by kolitos007: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2009
Keep living in lalaland.

Now that is the reason why things will never get better, God help us all.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by asha80(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2009
kolitos007:

Now that is the reason why things will never get better, God help us all.

Yes God will jump down from heaven and clean nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by kolitos007: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2009
Yes God will jump down from heaven and clean nigeria.

Cleaning up can start with you.
Re: Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee by asha80(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
kolitos007:

Cleaning up can start with you.

O di egwu.It starts from the foundation of this country.If nothing is done about that then we can continue dreaming of when God will bring utopia on this land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta State May Okay Death Penalty For Kidnappers / I Am Sick And Tired Of Tribal Politics - Who Is With Me? / List Of Tinubu's Foreign Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.