Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano (1558 Views)

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by ebosie11(f): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2015
Twin bomb explosion which went off at Kano GSM market around farm centre yesterday November 18,2015 killed at least 15 people.

See the graphic photos from the scene above

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by ebosie11(f): 5:50am On Nov 19, 2015
More

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by Ikengawo: 5:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Pray for syria

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by donjaxy(m): 5:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Wasted generation
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by shotin(m): 5:55am On Nov 19, 2015
I believe a new era is coming.... An era of peace. With God intervention, boko haram will be a history in nigeria... R.I.P to the lost souls....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by Bishop4bella(m): 6:02am On Nov 19, 2015
When will people have sense?
God have Mercy on US all.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by osaslord500(m): 6:13am On Nov 19, 2015
End time pictures
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by mightyhaze: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Hmm! Sack buhari angry

3 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by ORACLE1975(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by Chillext(m): 6:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Nobody has #‎prayforKano yet abi 15 no plenty reach
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by Chillext(m): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2015
mightyhaze:
Hmm! Sack buhari angry
Didinrin!
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by Ikengawo: 6:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Pray for paris
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by mightyhaze: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Chillext:
Didinrin!
ur new title?

4 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by ChrisChino(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2015
we shall overcome..!
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by bugzbunny: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Sai Baba
Sai Body odour
They said 1.9 million kano residents wants change........... They are witnessing the change they voted...

2 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by donholy28(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2015
why is d media releasing more pics?
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by Chillext(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2015
mightyhaze:
ur new title?
No! That's what you are
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by Ikengawo: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2015
Kano that made a convicted jihadist its emir is now trying to do follow follow for paris because some chibok girl blow her self up. Dry gist
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by bewla(m): 7:09am On Nov 19, 2015
speechless
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by ebosie11(f): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2015
Ikengawo:
Kano that made a convicted jihadist its emir is now trying to do follow follow for paris because some chibok girl blow her self up. Dry gist
Who is the convicted Jihadist?
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by mightyhaze: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Chillext:
No! That's what you are
no na! Dindirin or woteva fits u like a skull cap. U shd change ur meaningless surname 2 dindirin. Ur generations will thank me 4 dat,see?

3 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Ikengawo:
Pray for syria
pray for zoo, cage, jungle and a slave camp called Nigeria that everybody should answer him papa name
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by Chillext(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
mightyhaze:
no na! Dindirin or woteva fits me(mighyhaze) like a skull cap. I shd change my meaningless surname 2 dindirin. My generations will thank me 4 dat,see?
better change it fast!
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by speedyGonzales: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
nobody lighting stuffs for Nigeria
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by mightyhaze: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chillext:
better change it fast!
dis one na confam ewu! Go chop leaf for fence

3 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano by Chillext(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
mightyhaze:
mightyhaze na confam ewu! I dey go chop leaf for fence
chai, your case is spiritual

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Emergence: The Reason Biafra Protest Is Getting Deadly / LATEST PHOTO / Drama As Jimoh Ibrahim Sack Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.