Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? (1123 Views)

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by sucre: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Everytime my wife is always pinging chatting even in the mornings and night? Is there anything behind this?
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by moxsella(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2015
na BBM u marry

1 Like

Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by osaslord500(m): 6:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Na end time wife
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by HerexG(m): 6:11am On Nov 19, 2015
You too collect her phone and ping her with ur Joystick na
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by Highcuerayte: 6:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Yes MB is Behind it.
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by HungerBAD: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2015
The problem with marriages is that couples refuses to converse.

If you are uncomfortable with her pinging, then bring it to her attention. Have a talk with her, and honestly a woman should not spend time on her phone too much anyway when she is with the hubby, unless the man is of course boring and she is getting her fun from her pinging friends.

2 Likes

Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by bewla(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2015
No course for alarm . she is pinging God for your success
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by CallMeMadMan: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Na madness dey worry g
her. Carry go to that native doctor for confirm herbs
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by worry359(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Maybe you are not satisfying her in bed, or your joystick is small.
She may be making plans with other guys for pleasure.
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by Teeboy22(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Collect her fone nd use ur joy stick to ping her na
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by kweenkong(f): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=40174542]The problem with marriages is that couples refuses to converse.

If you are uncomfortable with her pinging, then bring it to her attention. Have a talk with her, and honestly a woman should not spend time on her phone too much anyway when she is with the hubby, unless the man is of course boring and she is getting her fun from her pinging friends.

Gbam

People married living like strangers, until the situation degenerates to the point of hostility.
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by odeexpress(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Ping often as well and give your phone so much attention. Remember to smile often while with your mobile. Not quite long, she will be restored to her default settings and give you attention.
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by worry359(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
odeexpress:
Ping often as well and give your phone so much attention. Remember to smile often while with your mobile. Not quite long, she will be restored to her default settings and give you attention.

Or
She will think you are talking to another woman and put broken glass into your soup! shocked embarassed
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by clow(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2015
You've said it all yourself..HOUSE-WIFE she robably has so much time on her hand..So get her a Job or let her find something to take her time..I bet you her pinging will reduce..
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by Sanguine(f): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time wife. Hehehehehehehaaaaaaa...
Re: Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? by ogawisdom(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
She is addicted to her online frnds, talk to her to limit it arnd u angry

(1) (Reply)

What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? / My Wife Changed My Children’s Names From Muslim To Christian Without My Knowledg / Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.