Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,368 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! (2960 Views)

Flash Back: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! / ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by Cadamlk: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
Michael Joel?

That name sounds suspiciously Anambra,abi no be so Anambra name dey sound?which Nigerian is apologising for voting the Kleptomaniac loser out of power?people should mind the way, they speak on behalf of everybody.

The letter should have been, one telling him Nigerian's are angry he is still breathing the air of freedom for the rubbish he and his cronies, did to Nigeria when he was in Power.

What exactly is there to miss about Jonathan, his wife, his Government and his Presidency?anybody still supporting Jonathan, should have their head's examined for dementia.
The matter tire me oo.A man buhari is still busy cleaning up his mess.
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Haha haha haha haha all these losers ehnnn! U na never even get courage to accept defeat? Shuuuuuu!!!!! You guys can rant, dant, yant, cant, sant, rant and for the rest of your lives!!!! It will never change anything!!!! Buhari is the president of Nigeria! You either accept it or die of your frustrated self!!! Stupid letter written by a dumb ass!
Gej the failure has accepted defeat, so do likewise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by Okanokan(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2015
galadima77:
Simply ask him to run again, and we shall make sure we repeat the same thing again, only this time Buhari gets more votes!

Rubbish thread!

Firstly i don't see Jonathan running for the presidency again and i do not see Mr Buhari getting the type of votes you are imagining, the reason being that the President has just 2years 6months left of his tenure and i don't see how he can make any positive impact with the plethora of problem facing Nigeria for him to get the votes you alluded to; 6month is already lost leaving him with 3years 6months remaining, obviously his re-election plan will definitely gulp one full year, so how can he satisfy the electorate to warrant your imagined higher votes?
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by mosjames: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2015
OP, is you that know who's apologizing to Jona
We no dey apolo anything hia
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by Engrpj(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2015
galadima77:
Simply ask him to run again, and we shall make sure we repeat the same thing again, only this time Buhari gets more votes!

Rubbish thread!

as dull as d Daura President...... mtchewww
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by Engrpj(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2015
galadima77:

Rubbish thread!

as dull as d Daura President...... mtchewww

birds of d same feathers....no wonder u repeated class three 5 times...
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by galadima77(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Okanokan:

Firstly i don't see Jonathan running for the presidency again and i do not see Mr Buhari getting the type of votes you are imagining, the reason being that the President has just 2years 6months left of his tenure and i don't see how he can make any positive impact with the plethora of problem facing Nigeria for him to get the votes you alluded to; 6month is already lost leaving him with 3years 6months remaining, obviously his re-election plan will definitely gulp one full year, so how can he satisfy the electorate to warrant your imagined higher votes?

That's your assertion abi? Now let's go to the polls in 2019 n pray Buhari runs again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1966 And Present Picture In 2016 / BREAKING: Malam Ibrahim Shekarau Officially Defects From PDP To APC / Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.