Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) (29417 Views)

Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) / Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2015
Chubhie:
This is insanity!!!! PMB should resign or be impeached.

Please impeach him with your teeth. Insanity is when you pretend to know what the word insanity means!
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by juman(m): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2015
There should be fuel, even if government would increase pump price.

No fuel to buy shows irresponsibility of the government.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Chubhie: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2015
vedaxcool:

Please impeach him with your teeth. Insanity is when you pretend to know what the word insanity means!
Allahu Akbar. Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Sanchase: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2015
This is what happens when you have dullards sitting at the helm of affairs, how can they allow such situation to linger for such a long period of time.

In events like this, a swift response is required before a third party hear of the problem, the news of this scarcity has been heard all over the world such as America, UK and others. These clueless individuals sitting at the senate have no idea on the prerequisites of running an economy yet they are being paid for services outside their ability.

I weep for Nigeria, i weep for the poor, the oppressed, the leaders of tomorrow. We can all hope and wish for a better tomorrow but the actions of the so called "leaders" determines what happens tomorrow.

Terrible terrible country...
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
vedaxcool:

you seem to suffer severe memory loss

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/real-causes-of-fuel-scarcity-by-okonjo-iweala/

March 2015, his failure minister of finance explaining their routine failure to Nigerians

http://allafrica.com/stories/201403110241.html

http://allafrica.com/stories/201403101408.html

See dead brain cell host. Was this not wen the marketers went on strike ??Did you not check the date that it was March this year the month of electionwas this not wen GEJ refused to pay them the said subsidy money diff? ??Make una read small and understand. Post a link frm 2011 till Feb 2015 plz or lock ur trap.
For the other links check the states
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by hericjames(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
agarawu23:
Oga o
grin
agarawu23:
Oga o
and that daura idiot is there fighting coruption
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
erico2k2:

[s]See dead brain cell host. Was this not wen the marketers went on strike ??Did you not check the date that it was March this year the month of electionwas this not wen GEJ refused to pay them the said subsidy money diff? ??Make una read small and understand. Post a link frm 2011 till Feb 2015 plz or lock ur trap.
For the other links check the states[/s]

You are remarkably dumb too stewpid to be on the internet, you asked when was scarcity during GEJ time, I showed you 2 out of numerous examples, moro.ns like yourself should hang yourself and save the world from perpetuating you dumb genes.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by dondavinchi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
I blame president Good luck Jonathan and the petroleum minister, Dieziani Maduaeke for this grin grin grin grin

God will punish ur father idiot
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Aromas: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pavarottii:
Back to d days of old... Obj tenure backward.
Truth be told, this never happened in GEJ's 5years of being the president.

God bless GEJ!
Thunder wey go fire you with dis ur blatant lie ehn, only 6yard feet downward can save you
God bless PMB
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
I blame president Good luck Jonathan and the petroleum minister, Dieziani Maduaeke for this grin grin grin grin

Please now.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
Odikwa risky to stay too long at petrol station these days of terrorism. May God be with us all.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by funkyibodude(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
INTROVERT:

The only solution for this impasse in petroleum products supply is total removal of subsidy..... btw aren't our refineries working yet becaues they would be able to cushion the effects of demand.
good question aren't our refineries working Now direct that question to PMB and leave GEJ and deziani outta it. At least we can see whose government is more transparent and sincere
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Sanchase: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
sad

Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Zellie: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
donholy28:
Why blame the previous government for this present government crimes?
the sarcasm must have eluded you
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
vedaxcool:

You are remarkably dumb too stewpid to be on the internet, you asked when was scarcity during GEJ time, I showed you 2 out of numerous examples, moro.ns like yourself should hang yourself and save the world from perpetuating you dumb genes.
Guy go jump frm 3rd mainland bridge. Maga.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
omenka:
Blood of Jesus!!! Just imagine the lie a man can tell!! God forbid!!

Even during the final weeks of Jonathan, we experienced this, and that wasn't long ago, yet someone in their supposed right senses could say this and have people "like" the comment.

Tufiakwa.
Stop calling the lords name in vain. The last month of GEJ was sabotaged by the people coming on board in June to make him look like a devil. So wen they enter they will look like miracle workers. well I don't av anything to tell u my brother cos I know u av become a ZOMBIE! Just enjoy ur change and stop wailing.
Have a nice day Zombie.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ephemmm:

Your Otueke Master started with it in January 1st 2012 and ended his tenure with it in May, 2015. I know you guys are deficient when it comes to intelligent discussion: before you open your mouth to saying rubbish like 'GEJ till 2019' here are links:

1. http://www.234pulse.com/2015/05/gejs-parting-gift-to-nigerians-as-fuel-scarcity-persists-gej-literally-saying-to-nigerians-i-dont-fck-with-you/

2. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/183627-fuel-crisis-nigeria-grounded-as-jonathan-govt-snores-away.html

3. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/fuel-scarcity-fg-owing-us-9-months-subsidy-ipman/

4. http://www.medwelljournals.com/fulltext/?doi=sscience.2010.113.121

5. http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-pdp-row-over-fuel-scarcity/

6. http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/89129-fuel-scarcity-fuel-subsidy-debate.html
Don't come here giving me blogs as news. We all know the final days were sabotaged by the opposition to make him look like they r miracle workers. Unfortunately their miracle showdown is over. 1st of 2012 was because of the removal of subsidy. Whereby the oil cabals decieved Nigerians to protest. Now the same APC memebers are saying they should remove the subsidy. They shouldn't remove it ooo... they should keep paying; if not we will occupy Naija Part 2. Mr Zombie enjoy ur change and stop wailing anytime u hear GEJ's name. He has left u for six month and u can't stop mastubating over him.
Have a great day Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by wypavu: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Aromas:

Thunder wey go fire you with dis ur blatant lie ehn, only 6yard feet downward can save you
God bless PMB
See who is talking of thunder that will fire someone. Am sure u don't av light and even fuel to enjoy ur life. U r busy causing someone; better beg God to make ur life prosper b4 u come and insult someone for airing his opinion. We all know the final days were sabotaged by the opposition to make him look like they r miracle workers. Unfortunately their miracle showdown is over. 1st of 2012 was because of the removal of subsidy. Whereby the oil cabals decieved Nigerians to protest. Now the same APC memebers are saying they should remove the subsidy. They shouldn't remove it ooo... they should keep paying; if not we will occupy Naija Part 2. Mr Zombie enjoy ur change and stop wailing anytime u hear GEJ's name. He has left u for six month and u can't stop mastubating over him.
Have a great day Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by omenka(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pavarottii:

Stop calling the lords name in vain. The last month of GEJ was sabotaged by the people coming on board in June to make him look like a devil. So wen they enter they will look like miracle workers. well I don't av anything to tell u my brother cos I know u av become a ZOMBIE! Just enjoy ur change and stop wailing.
Have a nice day Zombie.
What a hypocritical scumball. He was sabotaged but Buhari isn't right??

Wanna see a zombie, take a selfie.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
donholy28:
Why blame the previous government for this present government crimes?

You didn't understand the sarcasm dude?
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by tinktanker: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Vivalavida99:
undecided
my broda I hear say Na una dulling president b d minister o
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by stinggy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pavarottii:
Back to d days of old... Obj tenure backward.
Truth be told, this never happened in GEJ's 5years of being the president.

God bless GEJ!
Swear you didn't experience this earlier this year!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
I know they will blame Good luck Jonathan for this scarcity.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by simplisity(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
INTROVERT:

My sister u cant keep blaming Jonathan everyday and things r getting worse every minute. Salaries r not paid, u blame Jonathan. Peopl r dying of hunger, u still blame him. Bokoharam is killing is hundreds. If Buhari realy wants to bring change, he shld forge ahead and stop all these blaming strategy as a defence mechanism. We all knew d past regime failed us, but we shldnt die with it.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Oswenemete(f): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=40175965]Lalasticlala!

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/19/pictures-nigerians-keep-vigil-at-fuel-station/

* Nigerians queue for fuel at nighth.

This is the dividend of Nigeria winning the under-17 world cup.its fuel scarcity to the masses.thank you to Mr Buahari our president.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by hericjames(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
why did u idiot vote dat hausa idiot callrd buhsri
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
donphilopus:
The Senate under the Leadership of Saraki just wanna try everything possible to sabotage this Buhari's administration. Why haven't they approve the fund? Anyway, I'm waiting for the blabbing blabbers to invade this thread and start calling Buhari names for the prolonged delay of this fuel scarcity.

Finger-pointing government.
Re: Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) by bummyla(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
LORD Have Mercy! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years / Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.