Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

US Offers $5m Reward For ISIL Recuriter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Offers $5m Reward For ISIL Recuriter (431 Views)

Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy / Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Offers $5m Reward For ISIL Recuriter by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2015
The United States has announced a $5 million reward
for information leading to the capture of a Saudi-born
jihadist accused of smuggling foreign fighters into
Syria.
Tirad al-Jarba, known by the nom de guerre Abu Muhammad al-Shimali, is belived to be from Saudi Arabai and was once a member of al-Qaeda.
He is thought to turn 36 on Friday and is described as
the Isil leader in the Syrian border town of Jarablus,
opposite the Turkish town of Gaziantep, from where
he helps foreigners from Australia, Europe and the
broader Middle East, join the ranks of fighters.

Re: US Offers $5m Reward For ISIL Recuriter by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2015
Omo mehn
Re: US Offers $5m Reward For ISIL Recuriter by clintino700(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Am on a hunting mission cheesy grin
Re: US Offers $5m Reward For ISIL Recuriter by Raiders: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Free relocation visa to america and 5 million dollars to find this ISIS man. I need to turn to Bounty Hunter immediately.
Re: US Offers $5m Reward For ISIL Recuriter by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Nigerians still have much to learn.
France are on the verge of taking out ISIL from their country. Naija never even start with Boko Haram
Re: US Offers $5m Reward For ISIL Recuriter by AngryNigerian(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Una de look for am...

I thought he was granted free visa & even given passport to Nigeria...

Nigeria...

Stay together & plan to be great...no way!

Okay, federate properly & watch d entities compete for growth...dem no go gree!

Okay then, separate & see how the new states would advance individually...no, we are united!

God punish, sorry bless the person wen go qoute or tell me "...& your point is"

(1) (Reply)

Female Sergeant Dismissed For Selling Baby / Payment Of N5,000 To Unemployed Youths Will Start In 2016, Minister Says / Pregnant Mum Arrested For Beating Her 2-year-old Daughter To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.