Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures (3577 Views)

Ali-Modu Sheriff: Allegations of Boko Haram Connection (What the Records Say) / Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office / FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Yes,
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen

Starting today, we will start keeping track of all that Buhari has done to disgrace/deplete this nation and the Nigerian people.
We will also keep track of his utterances.

This will also be an avenue to analyze his failure/misdeed(s) and the consequence/impact(s) it(they) portend to the common man.

Please let's post strictly on topic.
I hereby declare the thread Open!

cc:
Anonimi

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by INTROVERT(f): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2015
I as the vice chairman of the thread, second the motion. grin grin grin grin grin and hereby book this space for tonyebarcanister and others...

meanwhile I am still at the filling station waiting for fuel... but I heard some contractors/ consultants of the TSA dash them selves 25 billion naira as consulting fee

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by benedictnsi(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2015

We have a compendium of records already in just less than 1 year of the one chance government..... I wonder how large our records will look like after 4 years undecided

9 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by superstar1(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2015
This will definitely be a long wailing thread.

Let me park under a mango tree, spread my mat, eating pop corn and starring at the thread.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2015
A thread on his Achievements has been created here https://www.nairaland.com/2747906/records-buhari-achievements-words-pictures

Feel free to post away, and please stay on topic.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by erunz(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2015
space booked
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Rapsainot(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
undecided
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by speedyGonzales: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
well, I prefer his achievements better, like making Constant electricity in Nigeria with Body odour and making boko haram the most effective terrorist organisation on the planet! great achievements!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by EldaTimba(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Nice concept MizMyColi. Ever since the commencement of this administration, I have tried to be mute, no because I don't want to be tagged a wailer, but because I wanted to give this regime a chance. However, as an undergraduate, I can state categorically that I am disappointed in this government.

When Jonathan lost, I told my friends that one thing I pray buhari continues is the pressid. I was hoping he would continue the scholarship programme but was disappointed yesterday. Why will a government enthroned by the masses, student, suddenly becomes anti masses and off course anti-excellence? I only hope he revert this decision.
modath:

Official wailing thread... cheesy
Mizmycoli, you are slacking big time, you forgot to cc your people, they will move it's ministry to 50 pages before nightfall.... wink
Should I say I'm disappointed? You guys are the reason buhari is losing his grassroot support. If you would notice, several neutral monikers on this forum are already anti buhari. You could deny this, but you sincerely agree .

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Edehsman(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Wetin una wan make I comment.I dey cum. Make I go piss cum.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
They said they were gonna blow us away with the wind of change and we failed to ask them where the wind will blow us to but now we know..

We are now blown back to 'massive failure' times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2015
Ipob thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, I prefer his achievements better, like making Constant electricity in Nigeria with Body odour and making boko haram the most effective terrorist organisation on the planet! great achievements!
There was a bomb blast yesterday in kano state and all he did was to react on twitter.

Maybe he just learnt how to tweet recently

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Bigprozzie: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Present

grin

I am Fat and proud
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2015
FAILURE...

This was PMB in March 2015 this year....
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088306_buhariinmarch_jpegb8847e42781b11a28841ecc0a077ec66

Fast forward to November 2015, eight months after he was declared winner of the Presidential elections...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3091299_ikeja2015111800514_jpeg221c5caec2ee6c9eb4f44d6675e2a83b

^^ Nigerians now keep vigils at fuel stations.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Bigprozzie: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
FAILURE...

This was PMB in March 2015 this year....
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088306_buhariinmarch_jpegb8847e42781b11a28841ecc0a077ec66

Fast forward to November 2015, eight months after he was declared winner of the Presidential elections...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3091299_ikeja2015111800514_jpeg221c5caec2ee6c9eb4f44d6675e2a83b

^^ Nigerians now keep vigils at fuel stations.

wow

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2015
MISDEED...

FG Dumps Presidential Scholarship (PRESSID)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3092372_austerity1_png1d70c9e252790a3c61ca820a44411d86
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3092373_austerity2_png6a53f672c33df28af2d55290ab407e0b

Based on the highlighted in the picture above, these are submissions made by Nairaland posters
CCsurplus007:
The question is If president Buhari can continue with PTDF and NITDA scholarship which uses quota system why is there no funds for the pressid scholarship?The fact is some people feel threatened because Pressid does not use Quota System... Too bad

noblezone:

Hypothetical Questions:

1. How does the north expect to benefit from PRESSID when they encourage their children to study Arabic, Islamic and Sharia?
2. How does the north expect to compete with the South where students are flogged till they brains open up for Sciences, Engineering, Medicine and What have you?

3. Did Jonathan make a mistake by not including Sharia and Islamic studies among the PRESSID courses to be sponsored?

4. Does the South expect Buhari to continue to fund PRESSID when it is empowering only the south?

5. Does CHANGE always mean progress?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by modath(f): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2015

Mizmycoli, you are slacking big time, you forgot to cc your people, they will move its ministry to 50 pages before nightfall.... wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by malton: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Bugatie(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Buhari's govt have left us worse than we've ever seen, we can't count how bad things have become,

The distressing fuel queues if at all you see where to buy,
The close down of many companies and mass sack of workers,
Increase in terror attacks,
How many can we exactly say,

The excitement and expectations that heralded this new administration I must say is an anti-climax!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Bugatie(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2015
modath:

Mizmycoli, you are slacking big time, you forgot to cc your people, they will move its ministry to 50 pages before nightfall.... wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by lomprico(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2015
during the past government, apc said subsidy was a scam and fraudulent but today.......................

5 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Aufbauh(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Life is all about perception and what a man see according to Mike Murdock depends mainly on what you are looking for.

This is of course while genuine PMB supporters are different from GEJ. It will be a travesty of intelligence and daylight hallucination for any genuine PMB supporter to believe he is God and will fulfill all his promises. We expect him to fail and fall in some cases like every other mortals but our belief is that in the end his administration will be an improvement on the past administration of GEJ.

The reality of building does not consists of the roofs and walls but in the space within which we can live.
We are not petty people to be overwhelmed by the day to day achievements or failures in the short term but we are people of great believe and resolve, patience and tenacity to stand with Mr President on the right path and criticise him when necessary.
We are not people that wails ceaselessly or chronic complainers that engage in senseless and needless criticism.

5 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by MizMyColi(f): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2015
cc:
Tonyebarcanista flets kenai firefire anonimi nigerianvenom genbloodykiller Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi truckpusher bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Tomakint Francizy Temitemi1 Hinwazaka Dumkem21 Biafranqueen Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Candyrain Ambivert Rose2014 Opiaoku Engineerboat, Talktimi ahaika23 coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 whynotthetruth Kaboninc Flets Kenai Eyeview Revdesmondjuju and all patriots

6 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Dannyset(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2015
Well, am also here to tell the wailers that what their Hero destroyed for 5 years can't be mended in just 6 months. grin

3 Likes

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by daveP(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2015
(drives in in a Man 18-wheeler trailer)
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by jlinkd78(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2015
Pressid cancellation and the I-pass-my-neighbour generator ban are two anti-people actions of d govt in one day. What Nigerians clamour for is steady light and generator ban cos of d suspicious nexus between light non-availability and generator importation but a situation wia d govt only bans d I-pass-my-neighbour type only (Pmb house will be running on listers) has only painted them as being against d poor. Again for d fact d Pressid is based on first class (merit) and not on usual quota system in selecting d beneficiary, d northern cabal will rather have it scrapped than sustaining a scheme dat portray d South's intelligence prowess above d norths academic imbecility instead of correcting any observed flaws. We know all these about vindictive Buhari.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by EldaTimba(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2015
Dannyset:
Well, am also here to tell the wailers that what their Hero destroyed for 5 years can't be mended in just 6 months. grin
Can you please shut up! What destruction would pressid cause? Or have you forgotten that pressid was started by Geh? Why stop this good programme? To save fund? Have you forgotten thant the best investment is education? The fact that you guys always put the blame if your failure on GEJ is disappointing. Very soon, months will turn to years and you will soon see the truth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by rozayx5(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
cc:
Tonyebarcanista flets kenai firefire anonimi nigerianvenom genbloodykiller Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi truckpusher bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Tomakint Francizy Temitemi1 Hinwazaka Dumkem21 Biafranqueen Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Candyrain Ambivert Rose2014 Opiaoku Engineerboat, Talktimi ahaika23 coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 whynotthetruth Kaboninc Flets Kenai Eyeview Revdesmondjuju and all patriots

1 Like

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Bobbystanley(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2015
This is my space.

Do not trespass

We are here to wail the hell out of this Clueless and stupid government .

Motto:Wailing against bad governance.
Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Firefire(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures by Mogidi: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Aufbauh:
Life is all about perception and what a man see according to Mike Murdock depends mainly on what you are looking for.

This is of course while genuine PMB supporters are different from GEJ. [size=15pt]It will be a travesty of intelligence and daylight hallucination for any genuine PMB supporter to believe he is God and will fulfill all his promises.[/size] We expect him to fail and fall in some cases like every other mortals but our belief is that in the end his administration will be an improvement on the past administration of GEJ.

The reality of building does not consists of the roofs and walls but in the space within which we can live.
We are not petty people to be overwhelmed by the day to day achievements or failures in the short term but we are people of great believe and resolve, patience and tenacity to stand with Mr President on the right path and criticise him when necessary.
We are not people that wails ceaselessly or chronic complainers that engage in senseless and needless criticism.

Same people who made Buhari a deity before election, so he's mere mortal, big news to me, anyway let me enjoy Bubu's uninterrupted power supply in DARKNESS.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3082739_iropo_jpeg12468bb83cd7b781e2f94a2cb86fc1e4

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari On Al-jazeera: My children will school abroad, Tough Luck to others / When You Hear DSS Is Invading The Houses Of Judges But You Are JusticeOkonAbang / See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.