Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office (1178 Views)

Graphic Photo. Buhari Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari's Failure / Buhari's Trekker Hangs Himself (photo) / FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by cjudy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nigerians are no longer smiling, yet refused to complain but prefer to die having made the worst mistake of their lives in supporting the present Buhari government. The situation is practically getting excruciatingly unbearable even worse than envisaged with untimely deaths happening here and there. First it was in Abuja, then Port Harcourt, and now this… Learnt from a reliable source that one of the trekkers for the purported electoral victory of Buhari has hung himself to death, in fulfilment of the promise he made before the trekking competition. The man here, it was alleged, made some promises to friends and family members in Jalingo, to trek from Jalingo to Abuja if Buhari wins, but will not fail to hang himself in the event that Buhari fails to perform or things goes worse than before. This man went on the trekking business with every hope that Buhari is the messiah to turn around Nigeria ,
especially when he (Buhari) preached about “stabilising the global oil market” and many other things.
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by chocolateme(f): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmm.. Will I call this one PROGRAMMING?
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by cjudy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Having waited for well over 5 months and no sign of improvement as the reverse becomes the case, the promising young man had to take his life by hanging to avoid political taunts and mockery from his friends and neighbors, coupled with an unbearable hunger and starvation flogging his entire household. What a world! Fellow Nigerians, my humbly advise is that as much as mistakes have been made of which the consequences are staring at every Tolu, Dike, and Haruna. Let’s make it a point of duty to stop taunting those who did the unimaginable in support of the failure we have in Nigeria today.
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by Horlufemi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by divinehand2003(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol
The trekker lost hope.
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by jaymejate: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
First of all, we need the source of this.

And secondly, una never see anything o, this Abok¡ can't offer much... I pray all trekkers no go kill their self b4 he comot for office.

Buhari come poly for ND, no die of illiteracy.

If trekkers de die now, abeg hold Our U17 players tight o, N20,000 fit cause death toll o
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by libertyfather(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm.. Will I call this one PROGRAMMING?

no it's called LIEING!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by cjudy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by DPricey1(f): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
I'm a Buhari supporter and haven't lost hope

I usually don't speak ill of the dead but I'm so tempted to call this man an idiot
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by cjudy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by paul288yahoo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Last days tinz....
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by localblood(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
If i believe this post ehn make i F'
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by soarhey(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time. People now finding Joy to take their life thinking its the best way to ease their frustration. Little do they know that thats one of their greatest mistake cos suicide is a path way to Hell fire. Many will be regretting in Hell now
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by galadima77(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wailing op
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by cjudy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
galadima77:
Wailing op
abi? sit down there next, u will commit your own. suffering and smiling group
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by goodmorning40: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pictures pls
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by galadima77(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
cjudy:
abi? sit down there next, u will commit your own. suffering and smiling group

Only u witnessed d suicide and u alone know the victim.

Tell us which of d trekkers, where and reported by which media?
Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by cjudy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
galadima77:

Only u witnessed d suicide and u alone know the victim.

Tell us which of d trekkers, where and reported by which media?
you are blind to know that i attached a source. you need sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office by Psalm18: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
What do you get from.all this lies.
Watch the mods put this on fpage rather than delete it and ban the op.
Rossik well thought out topic has not been highlighted yet rubbish like this could make fp

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Secures Order To Keep Dokpesi / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From South Africa(photos) / Diplomatic Circles To Honour Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.