Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Think We Should Be Merciless To Boko Haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Think We Should Be Merciless To Boko Haram (549 Views)

Soldiers Caught Woman Trying To Supply Guns To Boko Haram / Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram / I Think We Should Be Merciless To Book Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think We Should Be Merciless To Boko Haram by rad8(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2015
I think if we start acting and being merciless and ruthless to the terrorist and stop organising vigils and those stupid condemnation messages and Believing God will come down one day and kill them, we will start having peace. America didn't had vigils or prayed after 9/11, they acted, so did France and Russia. The October first bombing shld hav been the turning point of the Nigerian military. We shld hav taken the fight to them instead of negotiating. U don forgive or negotiate with someone or a group that killed thousand.. U declare war on them and won't relent until they all have a taste (a mouthful) of their own medicine.
....Just saying
Re: I Think We Should Be Merciless To Boko Haram by chocolateme(f): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Ok
Re: I Think We Should Be Merciless To Boko Haram by benedictnsi(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Move a motion
Re: I Think We Should Be Merciless To Boko Haram by Rexhenrex(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2015
How can a thief catch himself??

It would have been easy if there were no insiders the problem is that this people are being supported funded and protected. lets call a spade a spade,boko haram can't stand against a whole country like naija without inside help from influencial individuals.

1,Ask youself how do the get there cars,amonitions,intel,food stuffs?

2,There was a time the nigerian army blocked the source of there food supplies you can remember an helicopter brought these supplies to them,the issue followed.

3,What made u.s back out in the
first place,this was because vital
informations were been leaked 2
this group.

4,Ask yourself what do they do to
the so-called suspects?? Why
not kill them at sight.

Boko haram will remain amongst us wen as long as we don't do the right thing to fish them out.
Lets just pray God give our leaders the wisdom to catch the culprits and make boko hara a history and also avert this blood baths....and grant our soildiers the strengthand wisdom to wipe out this bastards

#longlive Nigeria
Re: I Think We Should Be Merciless To Boko Haram by Meeloreh(f): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Eermm, this is Nigeria incase u av forgotten or carried away with the foreigners news. Actually I concur but eerm, me I'm thinking it's late. "They should put home leg in this matter" Yoruba people wee get the translation

(1) (Reply)

Gun Found In Woman's VAGINA In America / Scam Alert! Be Careful / Gang Clashes Leaves 3 Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.