Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram (2452 Views)

RRS Arrests 3 Robbers After Felabration In Lagos (Photos) / Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari / EFCC Arrests 3 FAAN Staff For N100m Fraud Using 8 Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by Namady(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Igbo traders suppliers of arms to Boko haram
The three suspected gun runners of Igbo origin, who were heading to the North from Imo State, were intercepted in Nsukka, Enugu State, by officers and men of the Nigerian Army while travelling in a bus.Items recovered from them include 40 AK47 magazines, 4 boxes of AK47 live ammunition,100 pieces of live cartridges, one piece of Denim Mopol khaki and charms concealed in a cap.
One of the army officers who spoke to reporters under anonymity disclosed that a police corporal serving in Imo State Police Command was also involved in the arms running.
He said: “When we asked the occupants of the vehicle to come down, we discovered a police corporal in uniform among them. The corporal on getting down pretended to be pressed; he later ran away.
- Source: Abuja Voice
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=169177

Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by Akkord4gov: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by spyroxy1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
FP straaainght
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by Khd95(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
So igbos too dy run bh packaging :O.

Wonderment nd suprisement

Use them to fish out other flat heads in d sect killing innocents nigerians,nd wailing bia_fra down east

Lalasticlala biko,make nlers nd the world see that,bh knows no religion nor tribe
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by politricks: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
This thread go sweet, make i sit down dey watch.
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
When Money is involved . . .

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by SIRmuel86(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op, i love the name of that source up there. 'OSUN-DEFENDER'. Rubbish post. Yorobads tryin to destroy the image of Igbos no start today.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by nasiest(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Stupid bifrauds

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by nasiest(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wailing wailers.thier days are numbered
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by hopeforcharles(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmm, money on their minds ego di ha obi, cool
This looks like a propaganda, grin anyway someone is gotta do the supply, business knows no tribe lipsrsealed
But on a serious note, I don't even know what to say, if this is true they should pay up, do the crime do the time undecided
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by Mjshexy(f): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oga oh sad angry
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by ELTON123(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
The source says it all
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by Destined2win: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Myndd44 is this news reliable
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by NakedEve: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
LOL.
I was like oh Jeez!
Until I saw it was from OSUN defender(from a Muslim majority state)
Mtschew.
Nonsense news.
Muslims are always known for one thing; fucking up dia region and then turning around to blame core christians.
Just like how they r doing round the world.
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol. OP every sensible person knows this is a lie except the gullible and stupid. Let's not tell them that this is a false story. Let's not make the simple wise..
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by NIJJAking(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
this is a nonsensical distorted piece of negligible news which is false in its entity. How is it possible for those men to transport such a large bulk of ammunition all the way from the east to the north without being caught.
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by igboboy3(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Another biased post from a biased source only out to demonise an already marginalised tribe.

How do we know they were Igbo? So anybody traveling from Imo is Igbo?
Anybody with half a brain knows that this piece of info is the fictitious ranting of a drunk donkey.
Lemme even check the source

*checks source

Ah! Osun Defender ke! Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by ibe9ja: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
igboboy3:

Another biased post from a biased source only out to demonise an already marginalised tribe.
How do we know they were Igbo? So anybody traveling from Imo is Igbo?
Anybody with half a brain knows that this piece of info is the fictitious ranting of a drunk donkey.
Lemme even check the source

*checks source

Ah! Osun Defender ke! Lobatan

NIJJAking:
this is a nonsensical distorted piece of negligible news which is false in its entity. How is it possible for those men to transport such a large bulk of ammunition all the way from the east to the north without being caught.

espionagesavvy:
Lol. OP every sensible person knows this is a lie except the gullible and stupid. Let's not tell them that this is a false story. Let's not make the simple wise..

IGBO KWENU! KWENU!! KWENU!!!
KWEZONU ooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by j1mmy: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
only Igbo people will sell weapons to mallams who end up killing mostly Igbo people in the north and south.

Only Igbo will sell their parents for money

Only Igbo will import toxic waste into their own cummunities for money

Anywhere I see Igbo people I report to the police for them to be searched, so far 23 reports in Asia has led to 17 Igbo criminals in jail or awaiting firing squad. I will not allow these animals to finish off Nigeria with bad reputation anywhere I visit! Call police anywhere you see Igbo abroad, their clothes or residence contain contraband or drugs!

Igbo people are single handedly the worst ethnic group in the continent of Africa!

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by igboboy3(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
j1mmy:
only Igbo people will sell weapons to mallams who end up killing mostly Igbo people in the north and south.

Only Igbo will sell their parents for money

Only Igbo will import toxic waste into their own cummunities for money

Anywhere I see Igbo people I report to the police for them to be searched, so far 23 reports in Asia has led to 17 Igbo criminals in jail or awaiting firing squad. I will not allow these animals to finish off Nigeria with bad reputation anywhere I visit! Call police anywhere you see Igbo abroad, their clothes or residence contain contraband or drugs!

Igbo people are single handedly the worst ethnic group in the continent of Africa!

My only question is: How has your ethnic bigotry put food on your table or money in pocket?
I'm curious because anybody who confidently writes as stupidly as this has to be profiting somehow.
How many Igbos have you even reported sef? grin grin
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by j1mmy: 1:59am On Dec 25, 2015
igboboy3:

How many Igbos have you even reported sef? grin grin

...monkey!
You must be learning to read, otherwise you will see the numbers reported in my post.

Igbo people are a curse to the continent of Africa, if you see them abroad just call police like I do.

They are guilty until proven innocent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9EknDW_2bY

The saddest part is they are called NIGERIANS!

About 2000 IGBOs have been killed so far in Indonesia and 21 are about to be executed too.

4 IGBO drug dealers executed by firing squad recently:
1, Martin Anderson - an IGBO who had traveled to Indonesia on fake Ghana passport and incorrectly.identified as Ghanian.
2, Okwudili Oyatanze
3, Silvester Obiekwe Nwolise
4, Stephanus Jamiu Owolabi (He apprently used a mixed IGBO and Yoruba name on a fake ID, also had a fake EU passport with Raheem Agbaje.

Just confirmed, the Next batch of IGBO people to be executed by firing squad in Indonesia soon:

Kingsley Okonkwo
Michael Titus Igwe
Izuchukwu Ezioha
Ekperedike S. Olekama
Adam Wilson
Hilary K. Chinezie
Eugene Ape
Humprey Ejike
Okwudil Ayotaeze
Obinna Nwajiagu
Fredrick Luther ( Benjamin Obiora)
Sylvester Nwaolisa
Dennis Anumora
Ikenna Ezenweukwe.
Gabriel Nnadi - died in prison

Apart from the ones on death row, about 2000 IGBOS (excluding the ones killed recently) are said to have been executed in Indonesia since IGBOS started the DRUG trade there decades ago.

A death row filipino lady, Mary Jane Veloso whose case is causing international outcry was said to be a mule used by IGBO people, Donna Uche and Samuel EzeKalu.

According to Thai, Vietnam, Cambodian, Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian police, Igbo people bearing Nigerian passports are a major source of drug trafficking in Asia and are now using local girls as mules to ferry drugs abroad. Nigerian passport holders are the subject of serious scrutiny and abuse by Asian police as a result of IGBO drug dealers and human traffickers. IGBO people are apparently single handedly making it impossible for Nigerians to holiday, travel freely and conduct business due to IGBO activities.

References:
-Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodian, Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian police
-Nigerian Embassy in Thailand, China, Indonesian
-Chairman, Asian Businessmen Association, ABMA, Mr. Athan Ezenwa Okedu
-Chairman of Youth for Greater Nigerians, YGN, Dr. Paschal Okoli
-Ministry of Foreign affairs
-House of reps committee on Diaspora Affairs

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/483518/pinoyabroad/news/veloso-recruiters-allegedly-worked-for-west-african-drug-ring

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by hollywater: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
The source said it all. I need to be prove otherwise.
Re: Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2020
This should be on front page

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Man Who Changes To Woman At Night As A Prostitute / Police Beat Up Teenager After Bank Teller Mistakes His Erection For A Pistol / How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.