Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) (67035 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / CDQ Cuts His Dreadlocks - See Before And After / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Meets Tboss, Gushes About How Far She Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cmon sweep that dada go throway joo,donate ko
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by deramarks(f): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
gawk:

I hope its not too late for me to realize i need brain flushing..am a male ass fantasizer
. Itx not too late u re lucky sef
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Emmau0091(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thought dis nagga looks more beta in em dreads

Smart guy! He must ve checked how much he spends n how stressfull it as been when he as to worry how his dreads look n if it's not smelling.. sad

Now u can enjoy ur 500naira hair cut n free air touching ya brain.. cheesy
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hw nice, wasnt digging dat Dada bfr
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Akinz0126(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dreadlock or no dread lock he's good looking.

Hi Guys,
Read this Post below and drop your
comment.
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the
money and valuables. After they
collect what they can, they give the
man of the house a gun with
instructions to shoot his wife or else
he be shot himself.
The man gets the gun, points it at his
wife and hesitates. He is thinking of
what he has gone through in life with
his wife and how she has suffered
and sacrificed for him. He hands back
the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t
do this…
“The boss of the robbers silently
grabs the gun from him and passes it
on to the wife with the same
instruction. The wife gets the gun and
without any single hesitation points
to her husband’s head and pulls the
trigger. But alas, the gun had no
bullets in it. The robbers get their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house
how would you react towards your
wife?
2. If you were the wife, what
explanation can you give to your
husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace
between this couples, what advice
would you give?
Drop your Comments, This will sure
be an Interesting post.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by gawk: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
. Itx not too late u re lucky sef
male ass fantasizer, Go grab your toys ASAP
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by drightguy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
tied of spending money on the dreadlock
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kx:
They will soon flood here with
"End time" comments
End time observer
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by peleson: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
sinaj:
I prefer his dada I mean dreadlock grin

It suit him better, perhaps it's coz m nt yet use to diz face smiley

Fyne fwesh bwoy cool
I still never see the fine boy ooo. I'd rather say he has a good height..
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sadiq Daba will love this.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by deramarks(f): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
gawk:

Am a female ass fantasizer, I'll Go grab ma toys ASAP
. Okay den bro goodluck like I said u don't need ma permission @ all
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by wypavu: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by ylaa(f): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
r u a rasta person?
Utchgirl:
I prefer his dreadlocks look.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by felony101(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
contact deziani allison madueke
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by alaskido(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Uti my ass. Gay guy. 14 years awaits you if caught.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by madenigga(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
With this Uti's look, I know a Barber in ph that if he touches Utis face with his clipper magazines would look for him.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don't like dreadlocks at all ,I hate it but to say the truth he looks better in dreadlocks
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by gazmann(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Woman has conquered Samson uti Nwachukwu.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are Black people (Bantu) of Africa.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Job 30:30- King James Bible
My SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones
are burned with heat.
  click, read , and like my Facebook Page for more information--- http://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/ or
go this thread for more information in Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/2328147/west-africans-africans-southern-part
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by simplisity(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
I dont know what so special about him cutting his dreadloc. Is for his own good and his wife, atleast it will help to differenciate who is d man and d woman.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Johnson49(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
How does this stop the fuel scarcity the nation is facing now.....Uti go find were u donate ur dread, dnt cum here nd ask nigerians.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by neweraomo: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Endtime
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Abba999(f): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
kayo80:

Nah! He looked more feminine with the dreads...this haircut suits him better.

Darling, I like guys with any form of swagger, be it dreads, hair plaits etc - they are my fetish. kiss

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by ModiKen(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
sinaj:
I prefer his dada I mean dreadlock grin

It suit him better, perhaps it's coz m nt yet use to diz face smiley

Fyne fwesh bwoy cool

I don't know why I have a crush on u but I do.

*Anyway its allowed. cool
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by bummyla(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
Something About This Guy I Am Not Comfortable With! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by NNPCFACTS: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
When the dada spirit finally decides to leave you.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by kayo80(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abba999:

Darling, I like guys with any form of swagger, be it dreads, hair plaits etc - they are my fetish. kiss

OK
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Revolva(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Donate them to who?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by jaymdee(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
That end time hair he was carrying sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) / Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children / Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.