Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Remita Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remita Fraud (1085 Views)

BREAKING!! The Owner Of REMITA Has Been Discovered!! / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remita Fraud by naijapips02: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Tell me, What's the need for Remita? is the Nigerian government now So useless that it cannot create it's own payment processing platform?

What's the need for countless famed Nigerian developers If we cannot help the government build an ordinary PPP.

I visited the website for CAC the other day and I almost cried. same with that for the NIS. what am I even saying? Our official national website looks like a class project for a 10 year old.

I'm So shamed that I can volunteer to work to recreate these for free.

It's a national embarrassment
Re: Remita Fraud by melvinjames: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Remitinubu is another name for REMITA, its a family business.

2 Likes

Re: Remita Fraud by naijapips02: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2015
melvinjames:

explains a lot. These people are bent on throwing this nation to the muds all in the the name of selfish aggrandizement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remita Fraud by Hiploko(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2015
melvinjames:
no wonder Saraki has sworn to probe Remita so as to get his own pound of flesh from Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remita Fraud by Kundagarten: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
melvinjames:

This has got me thinking.

1 Like

Re: Remita Fraud by naijapips02: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kundagarten:

This has got me thinking.
might have some truth in it.
Re: Remita Fraud by DaBullIT(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
that's how some people started condemning Quickteller, Today Quickteller is the largest payment platform in Nigeria and other countries

I do not know about remita , but if it's Government's plan for paying workers, it will eliminate ghost worker's payments since deposits will be made to BVN verified account and we all know , one identity can not create another one
Re: Remita Fraud by naijapips02: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
that's how some people started condemning Quickteller, Today Quickteller is the largest payment platform in Nigeria and other countries

I do not know about remita , but if it's Government's plan for paying workers, it will eliminate ghost worker's payments since deposits will be made to BVN verified account and we all know , one identity can not create another one

why pay billion to an agency for building something as simple as a payment processing platform when for a fraction of that amount, you can develop an independent platform for the information ministry to manage. And we say we are trying to save cost?
Re: Remita Fraud by DaBullIT(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
naijapips02:

why pay billion to an agency for building something as simple as a payment processing platform when for a fraction of that amount, you can develop an independent platform for the information ministry to manage. And we say we are trying to save cost?

Designing a payment processing platform is more than complex, it's not as easy as you are trying to make it sound, trust me , I know

but if you have suggestions , tweet the presidency or ministry of information or any outlet where you feel you can voice your opinion, who knows , maybe you'll get lucky , hired or something
Re: Remita Fraud by naijapips02: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
DaBullIT:

Designing a payment processing platform is more than complex, it's not as easy as you are trying to make it sound, trust me , I know

but if you have suggestions , tweet the presidency or ministry of information or any outlet where you feel you can voice your opinion, who knows , maybe you'll get lucky , hired or something

trust me, i know more than you, with regards to that. Beside, what payment are we processing? is it not the Naira? our own naira? Bull, for a fraction....a very small fraction of that amount, i can create a system that handles those payments.

(1) (Reply)

Some Funny Trends Peculiar To Nigerian Politics / Breaking-dokpesi Released From Efcc Custody / Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.