Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Where Can I Change Ghanaian Cedis To Naira In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Change Ghanaian Cedis To Naira In Lagos? (4833 Views)

Cedis To Naira Naira To Cedis / Say What? N500 Is Worth 5 Ghanaian Cedis Now? / Believe It Or Not, As At Today, ₦500 Is Worth Just 5 Ghanaian Cedis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Change Ghanaian Cedis To Naira In Lagos? by RothmasPop: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
hello Nairalanders,please a friend of mine was given some cedis by his Uncle,i want to know if we can exchange and convert to Naira here in Lagos,around, Akoka,Yaba,Bariga,Shomolu Area.
Re: Where Can I Change Ghanaian Cedis To Naira In Lagos? by coolebux(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Until you change the money into naira, you'll get to know how poor your uncle is.

Your head de swell now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Change Ghanaian Cedis To Naira In Lagos? by RothmasPop: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
coolebux:
Until you change the money into naira, you'll get to know how poor your uncle is.

Your head de swell now grin grin
Lol mumu the money na 5000 cedis and the naira value na over 200k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Change Ghanaian Cedis To Naira In Lagos? by waladis(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Any idea of where l can change cedis to naira in Lagos
Re: Where Can I Change Ghanaian Cedis To Naira In Lagos? by Ennythong2(f): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
waladis:
Any idea of where l can change cedis to naira in Lagos

Go to the old Alade Market, Allen Avenue. You will see some Mallams there. They will be of great help.
Re: Where Can I Change Ghanaian Cedis To Naira In Lagos? by waladis(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Thanks for your effort sis.
Re: Where Can I Change Ghanaian Cedis To Naira In Lagos? by Atlas1999(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2021
Hello......
Please is ghana still spending this currency
I need answer is urgent please

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Usa Paypal Account That Can Never Be Blocked By Paypal For Free / Real Estate Project Finance In Nigeria - Leveraging & Financing Assumptions / What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.