Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student (4827 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by Mohave: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2012
I am a 200 level student and desire to have a business that will not occupy so much of my time but also capable of yielding above 25% of investment monthly. I desire to invest about 1 million naira. I want a business I can do on campus or environment. Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by chemashie(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2012
Why not try a befitting barbing salon outfit and put someone in charge while you collect your returns monthly and stock the shop with some clothes, shoes etc. Depends on the location of ur school, u can construct a kerosene tank and sell to your fellow students.
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2012
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
You could run an organized transport fleet,where you have drivers bringing you returns
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by Mohave: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
@cheksbry, My capital is 1 million naira. It will not be sufficient for a transport business.
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by inspirenet: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
Whatever yielded the N1m why not reinvest in it, Except it was illegal

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by novenaven(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2012
u can actually go into transport, it all depends on how aware u are in biz,it also depends on ur ruggedness, u can get vehicles on hire purchase, get an office/offices,do d necessary registrations, insurance,kick off, u can try lag-abj, ur incentives ll sell u fast.
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by Mohave: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
@ONLINEbizDON4U, Thanks a lot for the offer. I school at Zaria - ABU.It would have been good to share minds. Thanks also @LagBlogger for a brotherly advise.
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by Excelboi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2012
Mohave, bro becareful. Scammers ahead...
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by mrsage(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2012
Hello.
Our company just launched a new brand of Black Soap called Oyinlewa Black Soap. It is duly registered by NAFDAC. It is made with Natural ingredients such as: Sheabutter, Aloe Vera, Camwood, Honey and Lime.
We hereby present an opportunity to individuals to become distributors with as little as N15,000
The profit margin is very attractive and relevant promotional/marketing support will be provided.

Kindly call: 08024130609 or send a mail to:itunuomotayo@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by pafm247: 12:44am On Apr 11, 2012
check my signature
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by neffanga: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2012
Forex trading can make u very rich for sure, but there r many who have failed at making money from the forex,d reason is either they did not aquire adequate education or got too greedy when d started to make money, it is important that u know the reason for their failure before u set out , only then can u avoid the pitfall many have fallen into.
If making in the forex market has been your desire, then welcome to making that dream come true.
* master my increadible trading system with a proven track record of success and u cannot fail again.
* trade forex like the pro with peace of mind without pursuing the market.
* wait for your trade to come to you and when it does, we nail from 60pips and sometimes 100pips per trade
* no over trading
risk management
* reward to risk ratio 2:1 and sometimes 3 :1
* no use of indicator
* consistent and reliable trade setup
i bet u will beat urself 4not knowing this b4,it'll blow your mind what u r about to discover.Hit me a call 08055617560
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by Arnoldo(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2012
I wil advice you get a shop open a barbing saloon,employ a barber and buy televisions and games like ps2..cos students luv dat and lastly make d place atractive to welcome customers
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by ffefbook: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
Your question about the business you could do while in nigeria as a student show that you are a wise or that your could grow lager being a wise smart money maker.
TO GIVE AN ASWER TO YOUR QUESTION WILL BE BY POINT LISTING , SO PAY ATTENTION TO THESE POINTS IF YOU MUST COME OUT SUCCESSFUL IN WHAT EVER BUSINESS YOU GO INTO.
ONE: Go to a business consultancy company for better business orientation for success in what you are about to go into as a business,with my business insight i have undersand that business need alot vitamine to multivate enough success without regret.with this i suggest point two
TWO: Meet an investment consultancy company for proffesional and realist investment point that will help your business to grow more better in earning . do not forget that business is like a new born baby which could grow well when you feed the bady well with experiance of some that uderstand the life and growth of a baby .
RECOMMEDATION:THE ONLY GLOBAL BUSINESSS & INVESTMENT RESEARCH CONCULTANCY COMPANY THAT IS CAPABLE OF HELPING YOUR CASE IS GSD LIMITED . YOUR CAN GET THE CEO OF THE THIS CONSULTANCY ON +2347030787755 OR EMAIL HIM ON GSDUPLEX@YAHOO.COM
WITH THIS YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN THE BUSINESS THAT WILL BE RECOMENDED BY THEM AND MORE ALSO IF THEIR BUSINESS SUGGESTION IS OK AND ACCEPTABLE BY YOU THEM YOU SHOULD EQUALLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES TO OTHERS . GSD "GLOBAL SANCTUM DUPLEX LIMTED" GIVES GLOBAL SERVICES NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE , SO DISTANCE WONT BE A CASE BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET THEM ON PHONE TO BOOK CONSULTACY MEETING WITH THEIR REPRESENTAIVE ON +08075419514
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS I GUESS YOU CALL THE CEO OF THE COMPANY HE WILL PAY YOU NICE ATTENTION BECAUSE HE IS A MAN OF BUSINESS AND LOVES WISE BUSINESS MEN SEEKING HIS KNOWLEGE IN BUSINESS .
I HOPE MY ANSWER WILL BE OF HELP IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT BUSINESS
THANK
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
Before you must have come out here, there must have been many things on your mind to do with the money, but I will suggest you see a business consultant; though they might charge you. Alternatively, you can check www.richstudentsclub.com it has a lot of offline and online business ideas for nigerian students with details on how to start them. You could get an inspiration to start one or two of them. But just ensure it doesn't distract your studies
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by unclenna(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
Mohave: I am a 200 level student and desire to have a business that will not occupy so much of my time but also capable of yielding above 25% of investment monthly. I desire to invest about 1 million naira. I want a business I can do on campus or environment. Thank you.
if you are serious to get 10% or more every month mail me: divineannouncement2012@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by unclenna(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
neffanga: Forex trading can make u very rich for sure, but there r many who have failed at making money from the forex,d reason is either they did not aquire adequate education or got too greedy when d started to make money, it is important that u know the reason for their failure before u set out , only then can u avoid the pitfall many have fallen into.
If making in the forex market has been your desire, then welcome to making that dream come true.
* master my increadible trading system with a proven track record of success and u cannot fail again.
* trade forex like the pro with peace of mind without pursuing the market.
* wait for your trade to come to you and when it does, we nail from 60pips and sometimes 100pips per trade
* no over trading
risk management
* reward to risk ratio 2:1 and sometimes 3 :1
* no use of indicator
* consistent and reliable trade setup
i bet u will beat urself 4not knowing this b4,it'll blow your mind what u r about to discover.Hit me a call 08055617560
i have not seen you in the forex thread here in NL b4
Re: What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student by biola3005n(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
Please can post advise on what kind of business to do with 6million naira that will bring good profit in return every month

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Plan & Proposal On Cashew Nuts Trading For Local Traders&exporters / Taxation Training For Business Owners: Value Added Tax (VAT) / How To Create A Usa Paypal Account That Can Never Be Blocked By Paypal For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.